Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died (1637 Views)

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by onila(f): 2:04am On Apr 13, 2016
he told his kids and wife

that any person that comes and says he or she is his child and part of the family
that we shldnt accept them

like 7 people have come and said they are his children
but we turned them down

my grandfather was quite polygamous when he was alive
the children he brought home and raised with hes first wives kids where the only children that shld be accepted
if he didnt bring you home
dont bother
. . .
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
undecided
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2016
:

Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
People are usually sobered by their impending death...

You can ascertain the truth of their claims. If true, you have a duty to help them if they're in need, with connections and funds alike, and to the best of your ability.
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
People are usually sobered by their impending death...

You can ascertain the truth of their claims. If true, you have a duty to help them if they're in need, with connections and funds alike, and to the best of your ability.
You are taking this clown serious?grin

How are you? ma?
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
freecocoa:
You are taking this clown serious?grin

How are you? ma?

I sure hope it isn't true, but you just never know w/ polygamy.

I'm doing well, can't complain. How are you? smiley
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by freecocoa(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I sure hope it isn't true, but you just never know...

I'm doing well, can't complain. How are you? smiley
Alright.grin

I'm fine, though I am complaining about the fuel scarcity, but so is more than half of Nigeria, so I think we good..cheesy

Lol, I used to be so torn about such, I think now, I'm ready for the real world.
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
freecocoa:
Alright.grin

I'm fine, though I am complaining about the fuel scarcity, but so is more than half of Nigeria, so I think we good..cheesy

I wish I could say something on that. I'm sure you'll pull through. I was just on your thread...if you're planning on dishing out some good 'ole fashioned revenge any time soon, be sure to serve it proper, and as you ought, with an ice-cold bucket of ice, lol. grin Be careful and stay safe.
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by freecocoa(f): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I wish I could say something to that affect. I'm sure you'll pull through. I was just on your thread...if you're plan on dishing out some good 'ole fashioned revenge any time soon, be sure to serve it proper, as you ought, with an ice-cold with a bucket of ice, lol. Be careful and stay safe. cheesy
I'll be careful, I'm glad I'm not one to deliberately hurt another first.

Thank you.cheesy
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
freecocoa:
I'll be careful, I'm glad I'm not one to deliberately hurt another first.

Thank you.cheesy

Eh, such is life, complicated. It's a dicey pursuit w/ a lot of gray area, but not one I'd condemn right away.

The reason people resort to belief in concepts like "Karma", is so that they don't have to, that is, mete out any sort of reaction to whatever the egregious action in question, even though they go on to actively wish the perpetrator harm, and hope against hope that their actions catch up with them, by majick perhaps. It's passivity, is what, though not necessarily a bad philosophy as far as the wronged individual is concerned. One can try that route, or toe the line of forgiveness as is often recommended, but I say it depends, providing the punishment is equal to the crime and isn't served in a state of anger (anger is the king of blunder, and the ultimate blinder).
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Eh, such is life, complicated. It's a dicey pursuit w/ a lot of gray area, but not one I'd condemn right away.

The reason people resort to belief in concepts like "Karma", is so that they don't have to, that is, mete out any sort of reaction to whatever the egregious action in question, even though they go on to actively wish the perpetrator harm, and hope against hope that their actions catch up with them, by majick perhaps. It's passivity, is what, though not necessarily a bad philosophy as far as the wronged individual is concerned. One can try that route, or toe the line of forgiveness as is often recommended, but I say it depends, providing the punishment is equal to the crime and isn't served in a state of anger (anger is the king of blunder, and the ultimate blinder).

Well, I believe that 'karma' is an illusion.

I'm all for forgiveness but then, people are mean and selfish, I understand second chances and people changing but I've realised that, some people don't want to change (positively), they are constantly on the look out on how to hurt others, I don't think these set of people should be treated nicely, if you have a chance to swipe back at them.

I understand not letting anger be the motivator, but can one really entirely do away with anger, in the course of revenge?

1 Like

Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
freecocoa:
Well, I believe that 'karma' is an illusion.

I'm all for forgiveness but then, people are mean and selfish, I understand second chances and people changing but I've realised that, some people don't want to change (positively), they are constantly on the look out on how to hurt others, I don't think these set of people should be treated nicely, if you have a chance to swipe back at them.

I understand not letting anger be the motivator, but can one really entirely do away with anger, in the course of revenge?

I understand what you mean, but one has to allow themselves to reach a certain level of collected calm before embarking. Active anger doesn't serve the process, it only but mars and muddles your sense of judgement.
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by itstpia8: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Onila and co, quit interfering and spreading discord in people's families

Ta lo ran yin gaan?

And do you never get tired of posting these threads of yours?

Go and involve yourself with Flavour- he's the one reintroducing polygamy to Igboland.
Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by nasha1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
itstpia8:
Onila and co, quit interfering and spreading discord in people's families

Ta lo ran yin gaan?

And do you never get tired of posting these threads of yours?

Go and involve yourself with Flavour- he's the one reintroducing polygamy to Igboland.

Do u get tired posting yours? How mad person go call her sister mad?
what is the difference between u nd her?
No be u senior her for this matter.Come have u taken ur medicine this one u sound a bit sober? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I understand what you mean, but one has to allow themselves to reach a certain level of collected calm before embarking. Active anger doesn't serve the process, it only but mars and muddles your sense of judgement.
Alrighty. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died by itstpia8: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
nasha1:

How can I, a mad person call my sister onila mad?

Come have I taken my medicine this one I sound a bit sober? :-

(1) (Reply)

How To Beautify Your Face With Facial Scrub And Make Your Face Radiant / This Young Multi Millionaire Kelvin Makes #340 Million Monthly / Is It Right To Build My House In My Dad's Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.