Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel (1343 Views)

Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / ‘ Gospel Singer’ Caught Stealing SUV At Winners’ Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by businessline: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2016
A female gospel singer, Yvonne Omoarebokhae, has been found dead in a hotel owned by a former lawmaker in the Edo State House of Assembly.She allegedly lodged into the hotel with a Lagos based Pastor whose name was given as Apostle Psalm Okpe of the Fresh Oil Ministry.Husband of the deceased, Odion, said his wife met Apostle Sam on Facebook and after several months of chatting, his late wife was invited last week Thursday by the Pastor to perform in Warri, Delta State.

Odion said Apostle Sam claimed to have programme in Warri, Asaba and Benin City where his wife was to perform, The Nation reports.
He said his wife called him at about 10am last Friday that she would be home soon.

His words: “At about 9:30pm, the police used my wife’s phone to call and invited me to report at the Airport Road police station.

“I waited for more than two hours at the police station until the police asked me to go home but I insisted on knowing the whereabouts of my wife.

“The DPO later told me that my wife was picked at a hotel in the GRA and rushed to the Benin Central hospital where she was confirmed dead.
“I am yet to see the corpse of my wife to know want happened and who is responsible for her death. We have a three-year old baby at home.”

It was gathered that the pastor has been arrested.

Edo Commissioner of Police, Chris Ezike, confirmed the death of the woman and said the matter was under investigation.

His words, “It is under investigation. The man is married and the woman is married. Not until a post mortem is conducted, we cannot conclude what happened. I have asked the matter to be transferred to the State CID.

http://nigeriacamera.net/housewife-gospel-singer-invited-pastor-found-dead-hotel/

Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2016
She resemble gospel singer?

1 Like

Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by McCarlito(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2016
grin
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by Sistem007(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2016
hmm gospel singer indeed...wetin God go judge go plenty o.
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by agabaI23(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2016
The guy is Handsome
The babe is hot

Hot ministration

2 Likes

Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by fuadnero(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by divinehand2003(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by deewhone(f): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2016
End time Pastors and Gospel Musicians
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by akunjohn(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
This one, gospel singer? undecided
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by charijee(f): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2016
agabaI23:
The guy is Handsome
The babe is hot

Hot ministration
Hot ministration indeed
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by Afroconnect: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Women an flashy pastors...lol
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by agabaI23(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2016
charijee:
Hot ministration indeed
No be small thing ooo
I am imagining the tongue speaking that will occur when the man's groin anointing fell on her...
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by Vikkie14: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
She resemble gospel singer?
i tire oo.
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by Vikkie14: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2016
agabaI23:
The guy is Handsome
The babe is hot

Hot ministration
They must be heading to Hot Fire then.
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by agabaI23(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Vikkie14:
They must be heading to Hot Fire then.
Well, left for God to judge not me
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by chukslawrence(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Brb
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by pyyxxaro: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Na really Fresh oil ministry

The Pastor for just call am FRESH CUCUMBER OIL MINISTRY embarassed
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by charijee(f): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2016
agabaI23:
No be small thing ooo
I am imagining the tongue speaking that will occur when the man's groin anointing fell on her...
Your mind is evil....they only ministered in songs and prayers grin
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by agabaI23(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
charijee:
Your mind is evil....they only ministered in songs and prayers grin
If my mind is evil that makes two of us because it takes evil mind to know another. Repent tongue

And by the way, songs and prayers can be in tongues do I am right on the money wink
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by charijee(f): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
agabaI23:
If my mind is evil that makes two of us because it takes evil mind to know another. Repent tongue

And by the way, songs and prayers can be in tongues do I am right on the money wink
I'm not evil like you tongue
I've got the discerning spirit....Repent bro
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by agabaI23(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2016
charijee:
I'm not evil like you tongue
I've got the discerning spirit....Repent bro
And who told you I don't have descerning spirit too? Kai! You don spoil kpatakpata
In fact imebigo...don't ask interpretation..
Re: Housewife, Gospel Singer Invited By Pastor Found Dead In Hotel by figur8(f): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Benin city again!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine: This Man, Packed his Car And Stole A Bottle of Drink / Kenyan Woman Caught Stealing Money From Nigerian Man’s Shop In Malaysia (VIDEO) / BREAKING NEWS: One Dead As Gunmen Invade And Take Over Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.