Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric (21798 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan / Nigerian Lady Meets With Hillary Clinton At An Expensive Hotel In The US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by chimah3(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari and APC are the biggest jokes and riddle right nowundecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Emekamex(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
So MURIC can quickly respond to Jonathan but find it tasking to react to the Fulani problem and Agatu massacre, issorai.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Nicepoker(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Group of zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by ItuExchange(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Can this story be believed?

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Nicepoker(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2016
funlord:
grin

Yes oh! Mr "ex presidential _idiot jonadunce"! You may not be finished with naija, but nigerians are definitely finished with YOU!

Now with all due respect, _fuck off to otueke and go and make love to that animal you think is a wife!
pains hardship, hate, jealously. On u alone.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2016
So MURIC is pro APC. That's why i don't take a particular religion serious because of their violence and lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by able20(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
I know Payback is being packaged, With all the fingers pointing at GEJ everytime

Nigeria ( Reasonable Nigerians who are not blinded by ethnicity) is not done with Jonathan
Like you fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by 4nobody4every1: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

The clueless ineffectual buffoon cannot be a threat to his own local government chairman, talk less of what you're asserting.

The OP was simply highlighting the link between the current situation in the country and the likely import of Jonathan's statement.

Ironically, he is just like the toad in a pan of slowly heating water who does not realize he is being cooked until the water reaches boiling point. The witnesses against Metuh are squealing and the defeated ex president's associates, fronts and relatives are being netted one by one. It's more like Nigeria has not finished with Jonathan.
Gbam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Doubleagent008(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
what is MURIC? how does a group that want to be taken seriously come up with such beer parlour statement? they don't want the former president to be involved with Nigeria again on what grounds? some religious, ethnic, and other irrelevant grounds or that they have valid information and data to back it up?
Like someone rightly said they were quick to jump on the former president's statement but selectively blind to the Agatu killings and cattle rearers decimation of farmlands and village settlements? right!
they should leave conspiracy theory to those who know their onions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by gurunlocker: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
I'm sure those Muslim group are full of illiterates, GEJ said he will create foundation that will benefit people... I dunno why people think and talk without using their senses...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by rita25(f): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
SEE HOW THIS UNTRAINED MONKEY JUST POURED HIS MIND OUT?
THE MAN WAS ONCE PRESIDENT YOU CAN NEVER EVEN BECOME A COUNCELLOR SO WHY THE HATE?
THE MAN WILL NEVER BE POOR WHILE U WILL KEEP SAVING TO BUY DATA ON UR MISERABLE PHN TO INSULT THE MAN.
WHY?? PLEASE RECIEVE SENSE
undecided

Yes oh! Mr "ex presidential _idiot jonadunce"! You may not be finished with naija, but nigerians are definitely finished with YOU!

Now with all due respect, _fuck off to otueke and go and make love to that animal you think is a wife! [/quote]
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by adonisvg(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
What is Jonathan coming back for? What did he do with Nigeria’s money when Nigeria was producing 2.4 million barrels per day and selling at $93.61 per barrel. He was making $224 million per day, $81billion per annum (a whopping N12.8 trillion).
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Ijaya123: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Even after leaving government, his cluelessness still continues,,,

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by rita25(f): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2016
YOU UNDERSTAND THE JIHAD AGENDA BA?
YEYE SET OF PPLE
angry
Emekamex:
So MURIC can quickly respond to Jonathan but find it tasking to react to the Fulani problem and Agatu massacre, issorai.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by 4nobody4every1: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2016
funlord:
grin

Now with all due respect, _fuck off to otueke and go and make love to that animal you think is a wife!
cool

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by guywitzerogal(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Op well done finally u don expose ur stupidity and I warned u ooooo
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by nelcliff(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
@OP, why did u take my kwale weed along when leaving to north? You see what it has caused you. after smoking it, how do you feel... I can see how you spew shit from ur throat..... sorry but next time don't smoke what you don't know... I was just passingby when I noted ur shit.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

The clueless ineffectual buffoon cannot be a threat to his own local government chairman, talk less of what you're asserting.

The OP was simply highlighting the link between the current situation in the country and the likely import of Jonathan's statement.

Ironically, he is just like the toad in a pan of slowly heating water who does not realize he is being cooked until the water reaches boiling point. The witnesses against Metuh are squealing and the defeated ex president's associates, fronts and relatives are being netted one by one. It's more like Nigeria has not finished with Jonathan.
u can do better sir.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Guyman02: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Muslim Rights Concern

Forget about GEJ and tell us about the mass burial of 347 Shiites Muslims by the Kaduna State Govt. Are Shiites not your Muslim brothers? Leave Christians to handle GEJ if he errs, face the Muslims in Boko Haram and Fulani Muslim Herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by nzeakor24(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Bunch of illiterates,misunderstanding simple english.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by watchindelta(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
even up till na!
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Gbawe: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2016
luvinhubby:
Clowns trying to be relevant desperatly.

It is only a dead man that have finished with his homeland & GEJ is not dead yet.

It is weak people who worship other weak men and women. Continue to talk as if GEJ has ever stood on his own two feet and on his own merit without men like Alamco , OBJ, Anenih et al. That GEJ became President does not mean Nigerians should continue worshipping him. He is a weak, cowardly and politically impotent individual who, without the Presidency, is like a tiny snake with no venom or a small bird with no wings. Jonathan may not be dead physically but he is dead politically because he is the sort other political leaders do not respect as they understand he is nothing but an unambitious politician placed far above his level by others with vested interests , like OBJ, who needed stooges to control. Goodluck to Goodluck in his attempt to ever be relevant in Nigerian politics.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by saintkel(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

U can call him any name u want but if GEJ should come back today, He has my vote

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by dragunov: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Luckylife:
Is now I believe some people think with their anus their brains are zombify .
Can you for once in your life speak good English? And maybe reasoning from the anus is proving better than thinking with the brains as far as Nigeria and most GEJ apologists are concerned. Their atrophied brains just can't comprehend and analyse simple situations.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by dragunov: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
saintkel:
U can call him any name u want but if GEJ should come back today, He has my vote
So what. You are a goat is all.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
your post is sweeting my rod...keep it up, and you might get to enjoy a ride on it someday...

Lilimax:
All my CHANGE people have been looking for a way to direct their grievances to GEJ but behold it's not forthcoming. smiley
They are even trying to manufacture news to link it to GEJ, e no go work!. Make una direct una grievances to the ruling party APC.

GEJ is gone and has kept silence all through watching all of una in 5D grin

#Stillwaiting for the real CHANGE embarassed
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by ElCapone(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Pavarottii:
[b]That's why I love GEJ; his silence is the most painful thing that has ever happened to APC.

U guys can say all u want, and twist things anyhow just to label him a Devil. Even after he made the call, they still didn't believe he will step down; they said they will run a parallel government,
Even after he said May 29th is Sacrosanct, they still accused him for trying to bring in an interim administrator;

Now, even after he has left them 4 almost a year, they are still scared if he really wants to return.

In my life I av never seen a man has strong has GEJ that will put a whole tribe, religion on their toes; Making dem run wen no one is chasing dem.

Wat is it about this man, that the zombies see in him, and they scared or they begin to pant or they begin to rain words. He is the only past leader of Nigeria. What I can see is the fear of his achievements( they know no past and present Government can achieve 50% of wat he achieved in 5years).

I duff my Hat for GEJ{The Hero of Democracy}.
I want to be like GEJ.

God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.[/b]
abegi plz just sharrrap.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Kennyfancy(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2016
pls reform islam and educate d north, dey knw nting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by Pavarottii(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2016
ElCapone:
abegi plz just sharrrap.
See painment. Guess u just got an attack of GEJ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by dragunov: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2016
gurunlocker:
I'm sure those Muslim group are full of illiterates, GEJ said he will create foundation that will benefit people... I dunno why people think and talk without using their senses...
Oh okay he is stating that he gonna establish foundation s with the stolen wealth? I see a man telling Nigerians to please stop chasing him about like the king of Goats nah, that OK he will ' settle' them by building foundations for them with their own money.
Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by ndcide(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2016
These are the people degrading buhari's government into an ethnic and Islamic thing.

The Buharideens who have refused to stop making mockery of themselves. Is it not interesting that everything happening now in Nigeria is vindicating GEJ.

THESE are the people who supported boko Haram from day one. These are the people who didn't cry out when churches were being bombed, these are those who gave boko haram all the moral and financial support they needed. The major corruption in the GEJ government was all because of his desperation to solve boko haram.

That GEJ had to appropriate almost 1 trillion for defense, was because of boko haram these people created and used to fight his government.

If they think we don't know, or some of us don't want to say it, they lie. These are the boko haram supervisors. Hiding under the corruption narrative.

You think GEJ who was so concerned about the infrastructure and the economy, who was so concerned about our railway system, our airports, more universities across the whole country, better education for the northern children, wouldn't have put the 1 trillion naira he put into fighting boko haram into better use.

Please some of us should be very careful even in our support for buhari. An evil was created in this country, in an attempt to fight GEJ. We can be philosophical about it, but if we don't say the truth, this country will continue to be divided.

It's not about youths, push out the old, no! It's more than that.

GEJ is not going to fight anybody. He will not even return as president unless God says so. But buhari must help himself my killing every wrong narrative about GEJ else, he is just in a dark grinding mill.

This may be difficult for some people, but it is the truth. These people are those making things hard for buhari. In the book, Things fall apart, the protagonist was told not to have a hand in the death of the one that calls him father.

GEJ have spent and been spent in trying to make these sect happy, but it's unfortunate that they have vowed to die. Well good for them.

I've said my own

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric by dozern(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
I don't like commenting on posts here. But I am compelled to comment, these group is the problem with Nigeria unity. This Muslim group will by themselves break this country. If they say GEJ is corrupt, what will they say about the likes of Ibb,obj, atiku,abdusalam ,Abacha,buhari etc that laid the foundation Gej inherited.Why can't we come together and denounce all those people that put us where we are today. I am happy that my state Anambra is doing very well in all the areas this group mentioned. If we can say that all the past leaders were corrupt and buhari is a repented corrupt man who wants to deliver Nigeria, I will be happy and feel United. Most of the past Muslim leaders in Nigeria were more corrupt than Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Leaders Stoned In Jos As Col Umar, Others Back FG / Yarima: Why I Can’t Introduce Sharia In Nigeria If Elected President / East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.