Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! (3643 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Buy Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
I hope Nairaland has learned hard lessons from this event. If you want to run a busineess, run it like a business! Nairaland should NEVER be bothered about political opinions! I hope this becomes a business and an employment of labor. Now you should be thinking of developing an internet security department, sales department, etc. This is a multimillion dollar opportunity to develop this business. It is your choice to make, to either continue in this narrow-minded mediocre level of management or move to world class management.

Get experts to draw out a business plan for Nairaland, have revenue projections, create clear policies! If you are not ready, I still have my offer to buy this site. I am now ready to buy Nairaland, I can't stand to see such an important site go to waste. I am VERY VERY serious. If you can't manage such an important site let me know and I will make you an offer.

Thanks!

CramJones

24 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by barackodam: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by udemzyudex(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
hmmmm..this is serious
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by DONOCSO(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
make an offer.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by BrokenTV: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
What's going on here, so CramJones you are back from E-detention.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by nwaniba: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
You said Nairaland shouldn't be bothered about political opinions, but you, an APC supporter is offering to buy it up.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
So cramjones is still alive or his account was hacked too...

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Beync(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by martins0: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oga you like already made no be small, why not set up Koboland.com or Cramjonesland.com and promote it to world class as you sound here

17 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by barackodam: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
udemzy_udex: hmmmm..this is serious

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Oyetboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
bring 10million dollars, 30 cars and 45 cows #thegodshavespoken

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Beync(f): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin these hackers hav caused resurrection

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Firefire(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
orisirisi

so we are back to baseless talk sad

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by MaziOmenuko: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Did the hackers stage a prison break also?

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by barackodam: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Now u guys have started flooding my acct with notifications

angry
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Enosa1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Enosa1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beync: grin these hackers hav caused resurrection
grin free for all
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by lanrexlan(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Did the hackers stage a prison break also?
Yes,everybody banned has been freed.The hackers did a good thing for them

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by papindinho(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Did the hackers stage a prison break also?
hahaha.... And this is more like it.

@Op the site's got great potentials and it would be ridiculous for Seun to just give it away at a price but if the price is worth it.c'mon business is business when the dough makes the jingles...
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Beync(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
E.nosa:
grin free for all
is like you r among those resurrectedgrin
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Dygeasy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Isn't Nairaland just interesting today? lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by 3kay945(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
What has the Op got to offer now? And what happen after buying ? You want to start collecting taxes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by DocAdray(f): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm...
Interesting.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
NL is bck with set of mad pple!!!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by iluvweed(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bros CramJ......The future of Nairaland is too BRIGHT....and I dont think you can afford the price....Its people like dangote that can negotiate price with Seun.... grin

Nairaland is too cool a website and during this STRIKE, I checked other websites and I must say all are crap.... undecided. But seriously I think seun should step up his game.....No time bro!...Goodluck!

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by SalvationMopol: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by wheesin(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
lanrexlan: Yes,everybody banned has been freed.The hackers did a good thing for them

i wasnt freed..still banned ..the hacker forget me for prison.. mtchew angry
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Isiterere(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
ah ah , nairaland back with lots of things o

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by lanrexlan(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
wheesin:

i wasnt freed..still banned ..the hacker forget me for prison.. mtchew angry
Elelyii yii gidi gan,this one is raw grin grin .Your ban don get grade niyen o,I think only users banned after January got freed.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
cramjones: I hope Nairaland has learned hard lessons from this event. If you want to run a busineess, run it like a business! Nairaland should NEVER be bothered about political opinions! I hope this becomes a business and an employment of labor. Now you should be thinking of developing an internet security department, sales department, etc. This is a multimillion dollar opportunity to develop this business. It is your choice to make, to either continue in this narrow-minded mediocre level of management or move to world class management.

Get experts to draw out a business plan for Nairaland, have revenue projections, create clear policies! If you are not ready, I still have my offer to buy this site. I am now ready to buy Nairaland, I can't stand to see such an important site go to waste. I am VERY VERY serious. If you can't manage such an important site let me know and I will make you an offer.

Thanks!

CramJones
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mods abi mode move to fp
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland prison break!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nairaland Signatures I Like (show Your Style) / See This Woman Breastfeeding Her Puppy (photo) / My Waec Result Has Being Showing Error, Since The Release.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.