Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) (917 Views)

Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) / Kobe Bryant Wins Oscar Award / Kobe Bryant Plays His Last Game Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
It's really sad that tomorrow will be your last & final game.
For me, you will always be the greatest player next to Michael Jordan... NBA will not be the same without you Kobe Bryant.

I've been a fan since the beginning. I've always admired your work ethic and commitment to the game. The tenacity in which you played every possession. U handled losses just like wins, ready for the next jump ball to prove that you belonged in the same breathe as Magic, MJ, Bird etc. My favourite memory of you is after you tore your Achilles. How u walked up to that free throw line with tears in ya eyes. Thinking that these could be your last shots of your career. Knocking both shots down to tie the game vs Golden State. We won that game because of your will. #ThankYouKobe

"It means everything!" "I grew up a diehard Lakers fan... and so it's like a dream come true for a kid to grow up and play for his favorite team...and play here for 20 years" "There's no place I'd rather end my career". ~ Kobe

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Re: Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2016
I have witnessed his ups, disappointments, buzzer beaters, game winning, 81 pts, 5 rings, injuries and his retirement. And today, i am letting you go but will never ever forget your legacy! So long #kobeBryant
#kb24!
#diehardfan #proudfanhere

Re: Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Haters are loving you because you're leaving but we loved you from the beginning and though your basketball career is over our love for you does not end! We appreciate and thank you ever so much Kobe #Love Lakers 4Ever

Kobe Bryant, You will be missed dearly. There will never be another Black Mamba the legend aka the Goat!! Thank you for all the championships you have given us!! Tomorrow is the last game of my favourite player & to me the game of basketball will never be the same I am heartbroken about this but I know that it is your time to now embark on another stepping stone in your life .

Re: Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Wow..... It's the end of an era, sadly..... A living legend and a future Hall of Fame..... Kobe you meant the world to us in the past 20 years of Basketball..... You're our hero and our inspiration..... I will miss that killer fadeaway, those lethal long shots and those brutal dunks... Basketball won't be the same without you
#ThankYouKobe

I admire all the people here who tell their stories about you, although all of us are not ready to say goodbye, i am not even sure if i am ready to accept the reality that you're retiring.
So many fond memories of you man giving me so much inspiration. I loved you from the start and never lost faith and respect for you no matter how low you were.

I screamed and burst in joy in your triumphs, game winners, incredible shots and championships. I cried with you in your greatest defeats and heartbreaking season-ending injuries.

If only you had one more season left in you and i would go to the ends of the earth just to try and meet you personally. I may have only seen and admired you through tv screens but i've always connected with you in much a deeper level.

I don't know when i'll be able to accept a kobeless basketball world but one thing is certain, you and everything you've done will always stay with me. And maybe one day, even if it's off the court, i'll finally see you.
#thankyouKobe #farewellmyhero #legend

Re: Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) by mrbyron(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Legend! That's how it goes with all games....out with the old, in with the new. Chef curry! You're next!

1 Like

Re: Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) by Babangida70(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
mrbyron:
Legend! That's how it goes with all games....out with the old, in with the new. Chef curry! You're next!

Bros

(1) (Reply)

2 Sure Odds Everyday / Nairabet Introduced New Platform With The Best Value For Customers / Uche Eucharia Is The 1st Ex Falcon Player To win AWCON As A Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.