Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Kobe Bryant Plays His Last Game Tonight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant Plays His Last Game Tonight (576 Views)

Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Every Story Has An Ending... Farewell Kobe Bryant. #thankyoukobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Plays His Last Game Tonight by Blonchilli(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
At 37, Kobe Bryant gears up for the final game of his 20-year NBA career
Bryant has scored more points than anyone in NBA but Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone
Bryant has won five NBA championships with the Los Angeles Lakers. It's been 20 years already.
Kobe Bryant will take the floor as an NBA player for the final time. At 37, he has played his entire career with the Los Angeles Lakers, winning five championships. The Lakers have the home court advantage against the Utah Jazz.
"It means everything," the Philadelphia native and likely future Hall of Famer said. "I grew up a die-hard Laker fan. It's like a dream come true, for a kid to grow up, play for his favorite team and play here for 20 years, his entire career. I've seen the city grow. I've seen the city develop and vice versa. There's no place I'd rather end my career."Bryant announced this season would be his last in a poignant letter written in the form of a poem on The Players' Tribune in November.

(1) (Reply)

Steven Keshi Of Nigeria Is Dead / BIG WIN On Nairabet Last Weekend... / Kenyan Betting Company Sponsoring An EPL Team???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.