Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) (21582 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tayo Faniran's Performance At Sunday Live Show. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Smiles, wish him all the best, all I have to say is before darey there was a tony tetuila Word for the wise
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

yea...and the guy is soooo freaking proud...imagine the stupid boy having his bouncers push me away one day in silverbird cos he didnt want a photo with anyone...
really?
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by sucess001(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
silvermania:
really?

yep...and it wasnt even like i walked up to him...finished from the office and thought i should see a movie so the traffic to lekki would have eased....
he was in front of me trying to buy a ticket and i was talkin to him to take a selfie...one small hausa lookin boy just shoved me that they are not takin pics...

i was a bit embarrassed (imagine o...me wey be big boy for bank naim dem push aside) cos i know many of these celebs...i am a lawyer and some of the popular ones u know today...i drafted their first deals...

so when i see small boy with two hit songs forming Michael Jackson...i feel sad for him...

met MI at SPAR, lekki and wanted to take a selfie...my blackberry went off...guy waited till it came on and took the selfie with me...so really...if MI can do that...who is Korede Bello?

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by apatuku: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
hob:
Denrele is a clown aswear
mad man you mean?
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Smartiegurl(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

yep...and it wasnt even like i walked up to him...finished from the office and thought i should see a movie so the traffic to lekki would have eased....
he was in front of me trying to buy a ticket and i was talkin to him to take a selfie...one small hausa lookin boy just shoved me that they are not takin pics...

i was a bit embarrassed (imagine o...me wey be big boy for bank naim dem push aside) cos i know many of these celebs...i am a lawyer and some of the popular ones u know today...i drafted their first deals...

so when i see small boy with two hit songs forming Michael Jackson...i feel sad for him...

met MI at SPAR, lekki and wanted to take a selfie...my blackberry went off...guy waited till it came on and took the selfie with me...so really...if MI can do that...who is Korede Bello?
kikikikiki. I just dey laugh you.
buh seriously dude, who ask you? no offence...
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by sucess001(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Smartiegurl:
kikikikiki. I just dey laugh you.
buh seriously dude, who ask you? no offence...

I noticed you weren't attentive...just read up...you will see who asked.

besides, i dont have to be asked to talk about my experience with the boy when a thread concerning him is opened.

#no offence taken
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Show wasn't bad
Small but classy
Was fun all the same
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Exxit(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
iamauxin:
To be fair to this guy, He's just handsome... but his songs ain't good. Just average... and for someone under Don Jazzy he's not doing himself any good. Just take a look at Reekado Banks. Doesn't have the best of looks but that guy has got huge talents...my opinion is that Korede bello should utilise his 'temporal' moment of fame an develop himself better in d music industry...rather he's bent on being termed as sharing a resemblance with Michael Jackson... just imagine him singing 'Mungo Park' there....smh
How I wish his eyes will be opened soon. I wish the best!
all the white girls here in the Us I know, loves korede and all his songs... I like korede too, he's so talented. we have all his songs... we go for his concert. He's famous abroad more than you imagine dude. He has the looks to to attract female fans. dont bring a succesful nigga down. He's just 20 and famous round naija and sum part here in the usa. how old are you? who knows your name? What have you achieved?
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Exxit(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

yea...and the guy is soooo freaking proud...imagine the stupid boy having his bouncers push me away one day in silverbird cos he didnt want a photo with anyone...
every one has moods. Even me that is famous, when I'm mad I spazz... so....
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by geojoe91(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Like seriously, he is.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by folks4luv(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
iamauxin:
To be fair to this guy, He's just handsome... but his songs ain't good. Just average... and for someone under Don Jazzy he's not doing himself any good. Just take a look at Reekado Banks. Doesn't have the best of looks but that guy has got huge talents...my opinion is that Korede bello should utilise his 'temporal' moment of fame an develop himself better in d music industry...rather he's bent on being termed as sharing a resemblance with Michael Jackson... just imagine him singing 'Mungo Park' there....smh
How I wish his eyes will be opened soon. I wish the best!
In summery, u don't like Korede Bello. all u said are ur opinion, I can use my last mb to download Korede's Song, n d Reekado Banks ur hyping, I won't use my free mb to download his song cos he doesn't move me...see? individual preferences.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by folks4luv(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

stuff like that happens all d time. wat happened to u was bad, but den, one need to consider those celebrities too. some fans are civil n respectful, but some are not, n who know what he has been through that day to make d bouncers react that way.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by hamdallah4u: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
When will Derele stop wearing big and giant shoes? Nawa ooo......where some people never get slippers to wear. Issoriat.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

that was bad of him sha,. Am an upcoming artist but have not been to the studio, I don't know if you wil like to listen to a track I did in my room for encouragement and hopefully support pls

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by sucess001(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
folks4luv:

stuff like that happens all d time. wat happened to u was bad, but den, one need to consider those celebrities too. some fans are civil n respectful, but some are not, n who know what he has been through that day to make d bouncers react that way.

True that. Although I sent him a dm and mention
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by prolificJosh(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
sucess001:

Chai! E Don pain u gan oo, sowiee u hear?
shocked
sucess001:

Chai! E Don pain u gan oo, sowiee u hear?
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by fuckpoverty(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
this denreita guy is just disgusting.....anytime is picture is been posted on any media it's suppose 2 b writting viewers discretion is advice..i jst hate is personality
Re: Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) by Jimi23(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Did any1 notice lepacious Bose in the 8th picture? Wooow... She has changed. Bae is beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life / Slimcase: I Earned N15k As A Factory Worker / Nigerian DJ Obi Breaks Guinness World Record For The Longest Marathon Club DJing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.