Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz (33166 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele Celebrates JJC Skillz 40th Birthday With Music Video / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by cutekhalifa(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chai another failed marriage...

My crush better be careful... The heart of man is evil....

Among all dis able young handsome men everywhere , the one that fancies u is a divorcee

Celebrity marrying celebrity the union will hit break wall, bad combination... Instead choose someone that haven't been to limelight... Don't blame us if dis one also brk ur hrt
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by chimah3(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Udofire(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
I honestly think that she needs to settle down now
after how many years
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by mamawin(f): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:
am i d only one reading 'private part' in the post....

abi no be wetin dem write
God, are you for real?
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by lailo: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Leave dis pple nah,wetin?U wan destroy her life kpatakpata ni??
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by hob(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
@op where is the romance....

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:
Childish JJC Skillz! Your woman says she wants to keep the affair a secret and i believe it was a mutual agreement between you both.

Why not respect her views to keep it on the low for the time being? Why video her in her pyjamas and post it on Snap Chat? You wan show your followers for snap chat say you dey date Funke as if it is an achievement!! This is a sure sign to know a man who disrespects his woman but only thinks of himself and his EGO as a man!

If we check now, na Funke sponsor the trip to UK plus the dinner he was eating while doing the video! The next video might be a sex tape if care is not taken! Childish Boy!!
I dont understand why girls like funke can not wake up to reality. If they eventually get married there is enough facts that there is fire on the mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:
Childish JJC Skillz! Your woman says she wants to keep the affair a secret and i believe it was a mutual agreement between you both.

Why not respect her views to keep it on the low for the time being? Why video her in her pyjamas and post it on Snap Chat? You wan show your followers for snap chat say you dey date Funke as if it is an achievement!! This is a sure sign to know a man who disrespects his woman but only thinks of himself and his EGO as a man!

If we check now, na Funke sponsor the trip to UK plus the dinner he was eating while doing the video! The next video might be a sex tape if care is not taken! Childish Boy!!

Another misdirected groupie, you think JJC is broke ryt?
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Harjibode:

Another misdirected groupie, you think JJC is broke ryt?

He may not be broke but he needs to GROW UP!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by TessaJ: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:

na only u o
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by nikkypearl(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Missmossy:
Chai!!!

Where is the romance
Maybe u should check romance section..you can get your answer grin
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Missmossy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Maybe u should check romance section..you can get your answer grin
Lol...i want to see the one by Funke Akindele.
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by spiralwedge(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:

Skillz live in London and has been for more than a decade now. I used to attend their (JJC and the 419 squad) gigs in Nottinghill, London. So, no you are wrong, Funke might have been sponsored by Skillz.

The snapchats are only expressions of love. They are both celebrities and I don't see how they can hide it. Love is best expressed, hiding it is the real problem.
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Itannooluwa(f): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:

mayb u av Glaucoma
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Itannooluwa(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
dudkko:
I dont understand why girls like funke can not wake up to reality. If they eventually get married there is enough facts that there is fire on the mountain.
ya headache.....go 2 London nd advice her she's nt a member here
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Trexnemesis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:

Ee yah! E be like say yu never stop drinking this your baba dudu Bullet.
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Trexnemesis(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:

Ee yah! You never stop drinking baba dudu Bullet ni?
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Itannooluwa:
ya headache.....go 2 London nd advice her she's nt a member here
Kids like u always reply as if u are talking to a peer. Its not my headache but her life.
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Itannooluwa(f): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
dudkko:
Kids like u always reply as if u are talking to a peer. Its not my headache but her life.
nd adults like u dnt mind ur bizness
Re: Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
nd adults like u dnt mind ur bizness
That is why i said it is her life. Ok kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon / Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.