Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (40645 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by TunezMedia: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian movie star, Funke Akindele pictured with her hubby, JJC Skill at their private resort at Beverly Grove in California.

The popular couple shared loved up photos with fans on their social page.

See more below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/funke-akindele-and-hubby-on-vacay-in-la.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by biacan(f): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thank GOD she's back on her feet

While jjc is riding on a woman's wealth smh

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by olasaad(f): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
nice one enjoy ur money Jenny baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by captainprogress(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Frankenstein90(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jenifa abi funke Akindele.. Which one should I call her now - -
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Modelqwen(f): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

enjoy jenny baby
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Modelqwen(f): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

shocked

She's human too, all body parts ae complete..

It aren't gonna b a taboo if ur spouse rides on ur wealth..... she's a woman like u too

30 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jjc looks like a houseboy in dat pix..and how is dat romantic wen they are standing so apart?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Larrey(f): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
May God make you happy

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by njokuuche77(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Larrey:
May God make you happy
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by SIMPLYkush: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Despite her ugly face, i won't hesitate to see her big lips on my dick

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Xerox01(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
captainprogress:
Yeye dey smell
Must you hate
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by cassidy1996(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
jjc will run funke dry

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Simplep:
Jjc looks like a houseboy in dat pix..and how is dat romantic wen they are standing so apart?

Do you want them to be holding hands like two teenagers in love to signify romance?

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by passyhansome(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by ariwamichael(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
what doesnt kill you will make you stronger...tribulations are true tests of mental strength...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by shammahyaro(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
make dem dey do...
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by njokuuche77(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

What do you understand by marriage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by engrjacuzzi: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
When I was in primary school, Buhari blamed President Shagari. When I was in Secondary school, Buhari blamed President Babangida. When I was in university Buhari blamed President Obasanjo. Now I am working, Buhari is blaming President Jonathan. When will Buhari ever accept responsibility? If Nigerians wanted someone who knew how to blame, they would have elected Milli Vanilli, not Buhari. You were elected to solve problems not blame people!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by engrjacuzzi: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
When I was in primary school, Buhari blamed President Shagari. When I was in Secondary school, Buhari blamed President Babangida. When I was in university Buhari blamed President Obasanjo. Now I am working, Buhari is blaming President Jonathan. When will Buhari ever accept responsibility? If Nigerians wanted someone who knew how to blame, they would have elected Milli Vanilli, not Buhari. You were elected to solve problems not blame people!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by hidhrhis(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
she doesn't look like funke akindele I'm d 2nd picture but they are really enjoying when me I'm just looking for 500 naira
I'm sure I will be counting millions in years to come
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

You need a brain resetting slap
You like coming here to spew trash every damn time all in a bid of getting recognized.

Is it a must you comment on every thread even when you have nothing sensible to say?

Will you die if you just keep quiet and stop being a nuisance? SMH

And FYI, JJC got his own money. He is an entrepreneur based in the UK and has been living well even before marrying Funke Akindele...

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by stanliwise(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
Despite her ugly face, i won't hesitate to see her big lips on my dick
You won't hesitate, because it might never happen.
SMH
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Akalia(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

lately I have come across some of your comments on various threads on NL and I must say that the image I have carved of you is not a cool one. Embrace independence as a woman by being industrious and enterprising, stop scheming for big shots to milk.

My 50cent.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Akalia:
lately I have come across some of your comments on various threads on NL and I must say that the image I have carved of you is not a cool one. Embrace independence as a woman by being industrious and enterprising, stop scheming for big shots to milk.

My 50cent.

Dont mind her... She is just a nuisance who comments on every topic here just to get recognition.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Ugoeze2016: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
May God remember you again Funke

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by kenevision(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW NAIRALANDERS!

More Grace upon us all! cool

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by labanj1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

So because she's a popular actress, that makes her wealthier. The least you can do is check google.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

young woman JJC is very rich. He bought their current home at Amen Estate and has many other real estate investments. copy that? do you think most of this celebrity are rich? Google the cost of an apartment in Amen estate then come back here with your report. #waiting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Welcomes Zoe, Baby Girl In The U.S. Naming Ceremony Held / Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.