Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS (58194 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Pavarottii(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hagm0nd:
this ur pic just killed the show. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by macaranta(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by noucompact(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
the two of them na the same people
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by bedspread: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?? THIS CROWD GATHER JUST TO WATCH VOODOOOOOOO!!

A TRUE MAN OF GOD WOULD DECLARE FROM WHEREVER HE IS AND IT WOULD HAPPEN AS HE SAYS. DOESN'T NEED TO CALL FOR A BATTLE. WHAT HE NEEDS IS CRUSADES TO SAVE SOUL
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by MizJanet(f): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
esosuo:

No oh wen all I can only see people dat looks like dey praying for their football team to win and the op tags it pastor and babalawo without any babalawo on site and it makes front page I just can't help but want to discuss with mod cool

lol , discuss ? with that belt u hide at your back cheesy
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by khadii1: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
I cant even find the baba lawo. where is the baba lawo?
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by esosuo: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
MizJanet:

lol , discuss ? with that belt u hide at your back cheesy
Dats my own little way to rub mind ,the op will understand more
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Sayelabola(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hagm0nd:

Bros, how sure are we that the story is true?

It could have been a fabricated news by the OP.

But if truly it is true, then the nonsense is yet to start until the said herbalist show up.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Pastor representing himself not God. It's more of testing God and satisfying self than showing God's power.

This contest should be investigated for match fixing grin grin grin grin Sorry no official body organising this contest. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by vision2050: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
alobright17:

Happy Birthday Brother from another Mother

Your words are diligent to those who need encouragements it made me remember the first 1 year of my journey abroad,the pains the sorrows the rejections the sadness the hunger the street life e.t.c but only this your words helped me to scale through before God finally picked my calls and he never dropped the phone till date.
the call will not disconnect.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by sniper77(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
After dem don sort the herbalist make im no show. E don become walkover like football. Pastor 3 - herbalist 0. Pastor don get 3points be dat.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by amunkita(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Artistree:

You took the words straight outta my mouth! Send me your account details, you deserve some coins.

Thank you.

Man shall not live by coins alone but from the abundance of paying in kind...
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by itstpia8: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
khadii1:
I cant even find the baba lawo. where is the baba lawo?

op?

are you (op) the babalawo?
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by alhaji04: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
mumu dey worri d pastor. undecided mumu dey worri d pastor.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Oluwaseyi77(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Actor and boss
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Both of them are herbalists the difference is that one (the pastor) is more diabolic and stronger than the other (herbalist)... True men of God are not arrogant, proud and ready for public show
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is bishop obinmi,he is a voodoo pastor ,he once slept with the wife of his pastor and when they case bust out,he cursed their 3momths old baby with an incurable sickness,he was caught pants down with the woman,he was arrested but later released.
He recently claimed he has powers to transform into any animal or snake and nite his enemies

http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/57747-i-can-transform-into-a-snake-and-bite-you-obinim-boasts-of-spiritual-powers.html

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
jobless people

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by encryptjay(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pastor wey be like celebrity?
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
encryptjay:
Pastor wey be like celebrity?
He is now even better ,if you see the way he dresses 3 years ago ,you go open mouth ,flies go enter grin
All this so call fight are stage managed to give obinmi more popularity,he and the herbalist are on the same side
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by asapjoey(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
how does dis affects buhari's flight tickets sad
ChangeIsCostant:
how does dis affects buhari's flight tickets
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by encryptjay(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
onatisi:

He is now even better ,if you see the way he dresses 3 years ago ,you go open mouth ,flies go enter grin
All this so call fight are stage managed to give obinmi more popularity,he and the herbalist are on the same side
Kikikiki... I'm really shocked cos I've seen Ramsey Noah rocking such outfit grin
I pity the gullible people who take such a character serious.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Artistree: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
amunkita:

Thank you.

Man shall not live by coins alone but from the abundance of paying in kind...
Bia, amunkita abi na amuewu or worefa, ayam a married sombodi o! And my husband is a NLander too, maka na adighi amama.
Be kiaful!!!
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
encryptjay:

Kikikiki... I'm really shocked cos I've seen Ramsey Noah rocking such outfit grin
I pity the gullible people who take such a character serious.
Google his story ,you will tremble at the details .his name is bishop obinmi,only God knows where he even got the title of bishop from grin
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by grosebiz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Joblessness dwells in Africa
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by encryptjay(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
onatisi:

Google his story ,you will tremble at the details .his name is bishop obinmi,only God knows where he even got the title of bishop from grin
Aiit, will do that grin
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Trexnemesis(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why di herbalist come run na? E for smell inself today. I dey even feel the anointing on this pastor from here! Serious fasting don shele b4 today, I swear. Di herbalist lucky sha, e for die today. Chai, see how dis people dey call down fire! No be matter of cloth o.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
dainformant:
which DSTV channel dey show am?

Channel 104
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Etizz: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
The herbalist did not show up, the how is it a battle

Beside, how is dat guy a pastor??
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Artistree: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
AmuEwu:

Madam why are you calling me na.
Me and amunkita no be the same oo
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Trexnemesis(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
bedspread:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?? THIS CROWD GATHER JUST TO WATCH VOODOOOOOOO!!

A TRUE MAN OF GOD WOULD DECLARE FROM WHEREVER HE IS AND IT WOULD HAPPEN AS HE SAYS. DOESN'T NEED TO CALL FOR A BATTLE. WHAT HE NEEDS IS CRUSADES TO SAVE SOUL

Elijah on mountain Carmel nko? Him no be man of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.