Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted (21723 Views)

IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS / Code Of Conduct Tribunal: Saraki Discharged, Acquitted / Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by mapet: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
.....I wonder how the Court Martial panel that sat on Gen Enitan Ransome Kuti's case did not review the merits of his case which is similar to Gen Akomolafe's case. Gen. Kuti had Baga overrun due to carcass he had for weapons. Even his GOC testified in his favour that several signals sent to military command for weapons was not honoured..........

5 Likes

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by farem: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Throw that general Officer Commanding HQ 7 Division, Major General M. Y. Ibrahim, in jail he is a boko haram sympathizer

Well said. Causeless curse can not arise

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by 4nobody4every1: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by xtervaganza(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:
If is to shoot unarmed protesters and to starve women and children to death by destruction of farm lands , you would see this same millitry officer in action in the battle field, but the same soldier when faced with a well armed insurgent group will start blaming equipment and his boss for sabotage.
get over your pain

Blame ojukwu and nnamdi kanu for the starvation and shooting of protesters
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Fourwinds: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:
If is to shoot unarmed protesters and to starve women and children to death by destruction of farm lands , you would see this same millitry officer in action in the battle field, but the same soldier when faced with a well armed insurgent group will start blaming equipment and his boss for sabotage.
I believed u are learned and with sense of reasoning u read what went wrong and how d effort of d Brigade general was sabotage.... So is General M. Y Ibrahim not a saboteur.

2 Likes

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by macaranta(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cowardly behavior... See charge na
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Fourwinds: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Wow. I thought Bama never fell.
are u in North Korea.
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Balkan(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yoruba man always running away from the battle field.

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by OLADD: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Throw that general Officer Commanding HQ 7 Division, Major General M. Y. Ibrahim, in jail he is a boko haram sympathizer

Very true. Its obvious that some elements in the military tactically aided Boko haram during Jonathan's reign. The present military hierarchy must go all hog to fish them out or else, there is fire on the mountain. If the likes of Major General Ibrahim are not exposed and made to face the law by the APC govt, it means Buhari is not been sincere with Nigerians. I suspect this govt knew one or two things about Boko haram but time would tell.

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Fourwinds: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Something is fishy.
Buhari will not allow you kill his Boko haram boys
who was d C - IN - C in 2014. So with such absolute powers by d then president., u still come out to say all dese rubbish. U. need to grow up big time
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by anonyguy: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
blazet5119itov:

You need to grow up. Was PMB in power as at 2014? How come he has control over what the NA and the ineffectual commander-in-chief of Armed forces were doing to fight boko haram?

You simply need to grow or better still go and start reading for your next Jamb exam.
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Fourwinds: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Balkan:
please go back and this time read carefully and don't say nonsense here

2 Likes

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by NCP: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
olapluto:
How can a tribe that produced the black scorpion be scared of ordinary Boko Haram. I am very sure Gen Akomolafe would have wiped off all BHT if not sabotaged by the traitor GOC of 7 Div.

Any Peace in that location today can be attributed to who?
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by lifezone247(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Do you know Bama?
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Roadmike(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=14pt]BUHARI NEED TO ANSWER THESE……..
Nigeria can now see. This exactly was the Problem, we had Northerner within the military sabotaging the war effort all in the attempt to discredit the GEJ administration.
Minimar was informed of the intended attack. he acted by passing the info to the GOC, Ibrahim . But what did he do he pretended and held onto the information. Yet that same Officer is still within the Military and possibly had been promoted because he a co-colaborator to Boko Haram.
Yet same Office was not tried for
a, Withholding information and not acting on the intelligence
b, Not charged for cowardice , rather it was his Brigade Commander that was tried.

I bet you all, Buhari and his cohort are aware yet nothing happened, but an Officer that made a truthful statement that BUHARI Certificate could not be found was retired summarily.
[/size]
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by pelepeleb: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
I know that your big eye did not read well, guess you are one of boko haram sympathizers that killed our gallant soldiers.
I wish major general M.Y. Ibrahim Drunkard GOC, boko haram Man and sympathizer be executed. He is not capable of been in such position. through his in capability, many life have been lost, many babies have been killed, many girls (not mature girl) have been forcefully converted to wife ( illegal wife that the biological parents did not agreed to. husband killed in the presence of the wife.
General M.Y Ibrahim the useless GOC you can not escape the pain you subject these lifes to. your wives and children will also be rape and killed in your presence unless you are not in support of book haram group.
thanks for good judgment.

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by willyede(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
FEAR NORTH HOPE WE CAN ALL SEE HOW THE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WAS SABOTAGED BY THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by pelepeleb: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Roadmike:
Nigeria can now see. This exactly was the Problem, we had Northerner within the military sabotaging the war effort all in the attempt to discredit the GEJ administration.
Minimar was informed of the intended attack. he acted by passing the info to the GOC, Ibrahim . But what did he do he pretended and held onto the information. Yet that same Officer is still within the Military and possibly had been promoted because he a co-colaborator to Boko Haram.
b, Not charged for cowardice , rather it was his Brigade Commander that was tried.

I bet you all, Buhari and his cohort are aware yet nothing happened, but an Officer that made a truthful statement that BUHARI Certificate could not be found was retired summarily.
[/size]
[b][/b]
farem:

Well said. Causeless curse can not arise
Roadmike:

[/size]
[b][/b]

try Major general m.y. Ibrahim. He is boko haram member. flush bad element from Nigeria army, air force, and all other security units. they can not escape. OK

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by pelepeleb: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Balkan:
when saboteur and cowardice people like major general m.y. Ibrahim is in power. can you c why they runnnnnnnnn grin
Balkan:
when saboteur and cowardice people like major general m.y. Ibrahim is in power. can you c why they runnnnnnnnn
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by kodlins(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
don't mind them.
That Man was so annoying and wicked..
well, congrats to him

BakireBulmaker:
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by krak101(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
All these Bokoharam sympathizers should be dealt with severely embarassed
take the lead dear

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Franky826: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
olapluto:
How can a tribe that produced the black scorpion be scared of ordinary Boko Haram. I am very sure Gen Akomolafe would have wiped off all BHT if not sabotaged by the traitor GOC of 7 Div.

So there are really saboteurs in Nigerian army? Oh this is very disheartening

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Franky826: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:

And your point is?
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by SFSNIPER(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
He was my recruitment officer in Makurdi in 2013 when I was joining the Army! A very honest and caring man. Thank GOD he is free! THANK GOD DEEPLY. I'M HAPPY.
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by badesco(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
It is only people from the south they are persecuting. God will judge them accordingly. Same thing happen brig gen kuti, a Yoruba, at he was freed and demoted. Why?

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Rawzy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
What happends now to those officers who sabotage the effort of gen. Komolafe

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
One day, M.Y and his role in the BH debacle will be exposed for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by Pidggin(f): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Another evidence to show that this whole BH saga was supported by some strong men even in the military. Congrats to the judge for this insightful judgement.

All na to ridicule GEJ, but the truth will keep prevailing
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by OnankpaBa(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Roadmike:

[/size]
[b][/b]

wetin this one sef dey yan
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by OnankpaBa(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2016
get over it please. 2019 is there

Pidggin:
Another evidence to show that this whole BH saga was supported by some strong men even in the military. Congrats to the judge for this insightful judgement.

All na to ridicule GEJ, but the truth will keep prevailing
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by OnankpaBa(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2016
pelepeleb:
I know that your big eye did not read well, guess you are one of boko haram sympathizers that killed our gallant soldiers.
I wish major general M.Y. Ibrahim Drunkard GOC, boko haram Man and sympathizer be executed. He is not capable of been in such position. through his in capability, many life have been lost, many babies have been killed, many girls (not mature girl) have been forcefully converted to wife ( illegal wife that the biological parents did not agreed to. husband killed in the presence of the wife.
General M.Y Ibrahim the useless GOC you can not escape the pain you subject these lifes to. your wives and children will also be rape and killed in your presence unless you are not in support of book haram group.
thanks for good judgment.
Re: General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted by OnankpaBa(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2016
what ever that happened is Buhari...get well please

OLADD:

Very true. Its obvious that some elements in the military tactically aided Boko haram during Jonathan's reign. The present military hierarchy must go all hog to fish them out or else, there is fire on the mountain. If the likes of Major General Ibrahim are not exposed and made to face the law by the APC govt, it means Buhari is not been sincere with Nigerians. I suspect this govt knew one or two things about Boko haram but time would tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.