Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Poultry Farming , Baking ,cake And Eggs --come Here Pls - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming , Baking ,cake And Eggs --come Here Pls (592 Views)

How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie / Cheap White Garri And Eggs For Sell In Ibadan / Egg Carton And Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming , Baking ,cake And Eggs --come Here Pls by foodmachinesale(f): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2016
What is Egg Peeling Machine?
Eggs peeling machine is a special peeling machine for shelling boiled chicken eggs automatically. It can shell eggs in high efficiency and with little breakage. It is the best choice for manufacturers to make boiled eggs, spiced eggs, other egg products, etc. This egg peeling machine can be used in eggs processing production line or used alone.

Characteristics of Egg Peeling Machine
1. Made of food grade stainless steel, durable, safe and healthy.
2. Compact structure. Special roller design. No hurt to the eggs
3. High efficiency, low breakage rate. Easy to clean, easy to move.
4. Feeding and discharging automatically, labor cost saving.
5. Automatic collect eggshell.
6. It is the most advanced peeling eggs equipment in China for now.

Eg[i]gs Boiling and Peeling Line Working Process[/i]
We can also supply the whole line of egg boiling and peeling for you. This egg peeling line has the following working process.
Boiling hen eggs→Puncturing eggs→Cooling and Peeling eggs→Conveying to container.

Application of of Hen Egg Peeling Machine
Eggs peeling machine is widely used in egg wholesale food factory, hotel, fast food shop, egg processing factory, airline catering supplier. This machine can save labor and time, increase the productivity of egg shell peeling.
Re: Poultry Farming , Baking ,cake And Eggs --come Here Pls by Faber(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oluwa You dey delay me. Bless my hustle na. Oluwa must i do bad thing to hammer. Chai! see machines for big time poultry biz. No wonder companies like Tyson foods Inc. are soaring higher. They make use of high tec machines in their food production.

Oluwa help me na I wan feed ur pple.
Re: Poultry Farming , Baking ,cake And Eggs --come Here Pls by fidzgjkpqbemaw: 5:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Great points mentioned in this discussion! I believe that utilizing the latest technology and innovative solutions can significantly improve efficiency and productivity in many industries. Speaking of which, my company's website, https://eggmachine86.com/, offers cutting-edge egg processing machinery that helps businesses streamline their operations and enhance their output. Feel free to check it out and see how it could benefit your business too!
Re: Poultry Farming , Baking ,cake And Eggs --come Here Pls by Pappyshoes(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Advancement in technology will always beautify the value chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ADh64hr1t8&t=136s

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Agriculture Towards The Development Of Nigeria Economy / Time For Religious Organisations To Invest In Agriculture / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.