Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Young Gospel Act On The Bloc: Welcome Oyin Praise - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Young Gospel Act On The Bloc: Welcome Oyin Praise (683 Views)

VIDEO: Oyinkanade – Oyin [honey] / Korede Bello Gets Slammed By Gospel Act For Performing ‘godwin’ In A Church / "Praise Medley" Music Video By Kefee (Who Died in June) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Gospel Act On The Bloc: Welcome Oyin Praise by bosunng: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
[size=72pt]OYIN PRAISE[/size]
Born 28th May 1983, into the business family of Oyinloye of Kwara State. Oyinloye Olushola Olatunji is not a novice when it comes to using the instruments of Praise to adorn God. He is gifted in dishing out melodious voices with a capable band which handles all sort of instruments and the percussions well set.

Oyin Praise as he is fondly called by peers and family members, started singing like every other kid from the church. He currently acts in the capacity of the Choir Master of Acts Baptist Church, Ogudu under the leadership of Pastor Mike, where his Musical gift is horned. At an early stage in life, he was called and ordained by God as a singing minister.

Oyin Praise is an undergraduate of Lagos State University Jibowu Campus in his penultimate year studying Accounting. He had attended several church functions, concerts, shows where he dished out melodious songs from his upcoming album titled “I will lift Him high”. He has been guest artist at different church programs where he dished out melodious choruses to the glorification of God’s name. He has shared podium with different known Local and International artist. He is a regular artist at the Murhi International Television (MITV) annual Christmas party. About 3 tracks from his album are currently enjoying air waves with Radio Lagos and Star FM. He has been interviewed by several Gospel Magazine companies.

His anticipated maiden album has been completed titled “I IWILL LIFT HIM HIGH” which is going to be a bang when released, an album that will cut across all ethnic barriers, locality and nativity. His album is recorded and produced by Real Tone Studio. Though, he is on the lookout for a marketing outfit with wide network coverage to handle the marketing and distribution of the album which is set for release as soon as a marketer emerges. To avoid delay, he has started the production of his sophomore album which will be a blockbuster. The Album is set for Launching come Saturday October 17th, 2009.

Oyin Praise is gifted at singing for various occasions such as Wedding Celebration, Child Naming Ceremony, Birthday Celebration, Funerals, Crusades, Concerts and Church Programmes. He can be contacted for any outdoor and Open Air programmes. He is indeed a fast rising STAR.

He can be contacted via 08024273381, 07090163643, 08035869177 or info.prodigyuniverse
@gmail.com

Re: Young Gospel Act On The Bloc: Welcome Oyin Praise by dancer2009(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2009
Good to know you are a gospel artist.well if you have a good video as well then i culd help you get your video to the newest gospel channel in london and it is called OHTV on sky digital t.v 199. i have sent a couple of videos including buchi and bouqui and if u have their numbers then call them up and ask them and alsoincluding my own video cos i have a direct connection there with them so if u are interetsted you call me up on 08067634308 but hey its not free. i charge 3000naira and that is to aid in posting the job via courier office,keep up the good work of gospel music cos a time is coming when if u dont sing gospel music u wont seel.that is my dream and if u have other friends who sing gospel and have videos then link them up to me.peace and God bless
Re: Young Gospel Act On The Bloc: Welcome Oyin Praise by bosunng: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
well if that is the case, contact our PR Consultant on 08024273381 or mail him on info.prodigyuniverse@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Young Gospel Act On The Bloc: Welcome Oyin Praise by dancer2009(f): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
i got your reply but hey i sont know why i am contacting your PR consultant.I have told you what i feel you will benefit from as a gospel artist and you ought to get back to me my dear not saying i should contact any one.So when you are ready just let me know and like i said i have every evidence to prove my self.peace

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Write Song Lyrics / Name This Track / Fela Kuti Is Still The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.