Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? (3857 Views)

I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
pls share ur xperiences, wana knw if de vacancies here re really genuein....
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by sonature1: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
luvguy:

Yes, boss. I'm a living testimony. Though my job isn't particularly a juicy job, but it has kept me busy and helped me pay my bills

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonature1:

Yes, boss. I'm a living testimony. Though my job isn't particularly a juicy job, but it has kept me busy and helped me pay my bills
wow! Rili? Wat typ of job sori, nd hw did it hapen
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by borntolead: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sure it is, got my job here on nairaland 3yrs ago, I went on maternity leave for 3months and was paid 4 months salary, still working with them anyway.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by sisitobbie(f): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
YESSS!!!!!
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
sisitobbie:
YESSS!!!!!
mmm..hw
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Olabestonic001(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
luvguy:

Yes, 3 times last year.
All engineering jobs.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Yes, 3 times last year.
All engineering jobs.
lyk seriously?...u went 4 de interview nd passed?
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by femidejulius(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
I got my present job via nairaland and... It is a 6 digits salary job. Or well, I got the information about the vacancy through here. My last job too was through NL. Got the site I applied on here.

What will be will always be. Thanks to God and to the wonderful people on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Yes

My first job as an accountant in a gadgets outlet in Ikeja was gotten via Nairaland.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 14, 2016
i have been searching nairaland job and vacancy section for sometime now and I've come to the realization that most of the jobs advertised here are mostly in Lagos - and I dont live there cry cry cry here in KD jobs are scarce both online and offline and despite my 2:1 degree, I am yet to grab a job. embarassed embarassed embarassed it's difficult, the hustle is tough and very frustrating but who am I to give up?

one of these days Heaven will pick my call. smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Valmesk(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:
Yes,I am a living testimony,my second job(Sales Supervisor in a new start up) was advertised on NAIRALAND,I applied and got the job within a month and two weeks,I also applied for six of my friends in which 4 scaled through the interview,although I've resigned from the job for something better.Always apply for various jobs you see on this platform,most of them are genuine.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Valmesk:
Yes,I am a living testimony,my second job(Sales Supervisor in a new start up) was advertised on NAIRALAND,I applied and got the job within a month and two weeks,I also applied for six of my friends in which 4 scaled through the interview,although I've resigned from the job for something better.Always apply for various jobs you see on this platform,most of them are genuine.
wow u re lucky indeed...tx 4 d info
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Olabestonic001(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:
lyk seriously?...u went 4 de interview nd passed?

Yes, I passed all by GOD's Grace.
I must also remind you that I applied for more than 50, called for more than 7 and received 3 offers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by kehnton(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:

I got one and I think am about to get another one through NL.
What exactly do you want please?
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by kehnton(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:

Try this
Requirements:
Do mobile software using behavior, motivation, attitude survey.
Familiar with social research methods, such as depth Interview, focus group, desk study, questionnaire survey, ect.
Good communication skills.
Responsible and conscientious.
Major:
Psychology, Sociology, Computer Science, Economics, Fine Art, Mass Communication.
Time:
One month.
Payment:
35,000-40,000 Naira
If you are interested in it, send us your resume. We willselect some suitable person to join us.
Our office address: ATG House 2a ISAAAC John Street GRA, Ikeja, Lago.( Infinix Mobility)
Email: xiaolong.liu@ reallytek.com
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2016
kehnton:

I got one and I think am about to get another one through NL.
What exactly do you want please?
u can help me on any job please...i wil rili appreciate....am a graduate
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by kehnton(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:

Seems you're new around here. Just try to identify genuine adverts. Many are genuine but people think its fake. Check the one I posted as a reply to you.

What did you study? Can you go for etisalat customer care? I can send you the link to that.
Do you have experiences? You need it, even if you need to take up volunteer jobs.
Can you teach? So many teaching vacancies around.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by luvguy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
kehnton:

Seems you're new around here. Just try to identify genuine adverts. Many are genuine but people think its fake. Check the one I posted as a reply to you.

What did you study? Can you go for etisalat customer care? I can send you the link to that.
Do you have experiences? You need it, even if you need to take up volunteer jobs.
Can you teach? So many teaching vacancies around.
mmm...dat was impressive, nice comment, yea am interested in de etisat...hv been teachin bt i resigned of recent cos de pay isn't wort de stress...b4 d month ends am already out of cash due 2 de poor pay
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by ttomexy(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
i am too ooo

Got the information here oooo
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by kehnton(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:
mmm...dat was impressive, nice comment, yea am interested in de etisat...hv been teachin bt i resigned of recent cos de pay isn't wort de stress...b4 d month ends am already out of cash due 2 de poor pay
Yahweh be with you.
Try this
ESMCS Ltd (Etisalat Nig) recruiting for
Customer Care (Call Centre);
Submit CV and complete online form »»
advisable via a PC and make sure you have an active email address;
***Ignore recruitment code

»» https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ansell:
i have been searching nairaland job and vacancy section for sometime now and I've come to the realization that most of the jobs advertised here are mostly in Lagos - and I dont live there cry cry cry here in KD jobs are scarce both online and offline and despite my 2:1 degree, I am yet to grab a job. embarassed embarassed embarassed it's difficult, the hustle is tough and very frustrating but who am I to give up?

....This is the link for the Etisalat job. Itz just five stages and I believe with God you will get the job Choose kano as your test Centre since you are in kaduna.....https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by palladin: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
I know of many.
Check my signature
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by babyfaceafrica: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
kehnton:

Try this
Requirements:
Do mobile software using behavior, motivation, attitude survey.
Familiar with social research methods, such as depth Interview, focus group, desk study, questionnaire survey, ect.
Good communication skills.
Responsible and conscientious.
Major:
Psychology, Sociology, Computer Science, Economics, Fine Art, Mass Communication.
Time:
One month.
Payment:
35,000-40,000 Naira
If you are interested in it, send us your resume. We willselect some suitable person to join us.
Our office address: ATG House 2a ISAAAC John Street GRA, Ikeja, Lago.( Infinix Mobility)
Email: xiaolong.liu@ reallytek.com
can someone with a degree in linguistics apply
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by migeoart(f): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good testimonies!!!! please you can post any teaching or non-teaching vacancies for Ibadan. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by kehnton(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
can someone with a degree in linguistics apply

I believe you should have applied. Its already getting too late. You shouldn't waste time when you see opportunities like this pls.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by missKiffy(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
I got my first post Nysc job from here, most of them are real
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ansell:

I say a big amen to your prayer.

Cheer up. Your job is around the corner.

Have you thought about relocating to Lagos though? With a 2:1 there are lots of great opportunities in Lagos.

Sometimes you just have to change base to make the breakthrough.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by babyfaceafrica: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
kehnton:

I believe you should have applied. Its already getting too late. You shouldn't waste time when you see opportunities like this pls.
it didn't state my discipline before .had to be sure..well its good
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by kehnton(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
it didn't state my discipline before .had to be sure..well its good

My brother. Sometimes its not about your discipline. Its about your ability.
Anyway. Just apply cos I've got the job already but I "may" decide not to take it. And my discipline isn't there either!
Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by CaRsino(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
kehnton:

Yahweh be with you.
Try this
ESMCS Ltd (Etisalat Nig) recruiting for
Customer Care (Call Centre);
Submit CV and complete online form »»
advisable via a PC and make sure you have an active email address;
***Ignore recruitment code

»» https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrqhYJP7TYKq3pghoRZLdoAr6to0JKP0wj3EkVK6AeQ/viewform
just submitted mine... thanks for the link

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
luvguy:
Go and join people applying for Etisalat customer care representative job here on nairaland ppl are getting the job on merit

(1) (2) (Reply)

DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING / Access Bank: (urgent) / Career At Nestle Nigeria Plc (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.