Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING (3853 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by sangfroidJJ: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, I want to first of all congratulate the graduate trainee applicants who have been called up for the test. This post is basically for experienced hires. When I heard DPR had started calling, I decided to check my profile once again. To my utmost surprise shocked, the details of my graduation date, degree, university and even my grade have been tampered with. All other data I inputted remained unchanged.

It is worth stating that I applied for the experienced-hire chemical engineering position. I have an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering (Second Class Upper Honours) from University of Port Harcourt and a masters degree in another engineering course. The rude shocker on the DPR profile is that I graduated from University of Benin, with a Political Science and Public Administration degree with a Second Class Lower sad. Please is there anyone having this same issue? I believe this has to be reported as fraudulent if investigated properly. Is there any channel I can lodge my complaint? Thank you!

PS: The details below are from my profile!

Higher Institution Attended
# Name of Institution Course Date Started Date Ended Degree Obtained Grade Action
1 University Of Benin, Benin City political science and Public Administration Education 2009-03-04 2013-06-26 B.Sc. Second Class Lower

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

# Professional Qualification Certification Action
1 Nigeria Society of Engineers Graduate Member
2 World Institute for Nuclear Security (WINS) WINS Academy Security Certification Programme for Scientists, Technicians and Engineers

Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Edowonyi(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2017
The same thing happened in my case too. I think it was due to network problem
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by sangfroidJJ: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Edowonyi:
The same thing happened in my case too. I think it was due to network problem

Thanks for your response smiley! I was beginning to think I am alone. Well, network issue or not, we have to call the attention of the DPR representative(s). This may severely hamper our chances of being called. I have done a little google search on who to contact. I found the contact details of the Head of Public affairs (https://dpr.gov.ng/index/contact-us/). I would drop him an email on Monday hopefully stating my plight. Everything has to be transparent and hopefully I get an expedient response. I suggest that you should do it too.
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Skilme(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
The same thing happened to me... mine is even graduate trainee..I noticed the error last year after the registration closed then. I googled their website to check for email to send a complaints which I later did but to no avail. The error has made my application to be rejected and I was very very sad. Something that I'm very qualified for. I sent another mail to them this week to two different email about it ..My prayer is that they should do something about it..The thing is paining me deep down... It's unfair..... in fact If Mr seun can help us put this thing into front page I'd be happy.. This is very very unfair
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by sangfroidJJ: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Skilme:
The same thing happened to me... mine is even graduate trainee..I noticed the error last year after the registration closed then. I googled their website to check for email to send a complaints which I later did but to no avail. The error has made my application to be rejected and I was very very sad. Something that I'm very qualified for. I sent another mail to them this week to two different email about it ..My prayer is that they do something about it..The thing is paining me deep down... It's unfair... Person wey get 2:2 sef dem call am for aptitude test.. in fact If Mr seun can help us put this thing into front page I'd be happy.. This is very very unfair

Hi Skilme, I have just sent emails to the web link I provided earlier. I believe at this age, we should be getting prompt responses (within 4 working days) from such reputable organizations as DPR. This is a bit disheartening but how can we get the moderators to move it to a wider audience.

cc: Seun, Lalatisclala
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by whodohgeepee(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Skilme:
The same thing happened to me... mine is even graduate trainee..I noticed the error last year after the registration closed then. I googled their website to check for email to send a complaints which I later did but to no avail. The error has made my application to be rejected and I was very very sad. Something that I'm very qualified for. I sent another mail to them this week to two different email about it ..My prayer is that they do something about it..The thing is paining me deep down... It's unfair... Person wey get 2:2 sef dem call am for aptitude test.. in fact If Mr seun can help us put this thing into front page I'd be happy.. This is very very unfair

sorry bros.. how u take check ur profile? cuz mine is showing no test venue and the year for my test Na 1970.

1 Like

Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Xtaceeey: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Skilme:

So what r u trying to imply @bolded? U could have still made ur point without that. Ppl wey get 2.2 are not entitled to write the test?. It was stated that d minimum requirement is a second class lower. Better do as d OP has said.

1 Like

Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by bossrillboss: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Xtaceeey:

So what r u trying to imply @bolded? U could have still made ur point without that. Ppl wey get 2.2 are not entitled to write the test?. It was stated that d minimum requirement is a second class lower. Better do as d OP has said.
..pls tell em o,is it by result.
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Tbillz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Could this be an error or spam Who else got this? As a result of your application for the position of Human Resources Officer-Graduate Trainee, We would like to invite you for an Apptitude Test on Thu 1st Jan, 1970, at 8:00am at .

Please Login to your account here for further instructions

Best Regards,
Department of Petroleum Resources
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by whodohgeepee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tbillz:
Could this be an error or spam Who else got this? As a result of your application for the position of Human Resources Officer-Graduate Trainee, We would like to invite you for an Apptitude Test on Thu 1st Jan, 1970, at 8:00am at .

Best Regards,

same stuff I got too
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Skilme(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Xtaceeey:

Bros don't get me wrong please.. I'm not disputing the fact that they invited some candidates with 2:2. I'm just very sad of the error that happened that they didn't rectify.
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Skilme(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
whodohgeepee:

sorry bros.. how u take check ur profile? cuz mine is showing no test venue and the year for my test Na 1970.

Go and login to their website
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Samtob90(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
sangfroidJJ:
Hi guys, I want to first of all congratulate the graduate trainee applicants who have been called up for the test. This post is basically for experienced hires. When I heard DPR had started calling, I decided to check my profile once again. To my utmost surprise shocked, the details of my graduation date, degree, university and even my grade have been tampered with. All other data I inputted remained unchanged.

It is worth stating that I applied for the experienced-hire chemical engineering position. I have an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering (Second Class Upper Honours) from University of Port Harcourt and a masters degree in another engineering course. The rude shocker on the DPR profile is that I graduated from University of Benin, with a Political Science and Public Administration degree with a Second Class Lower sad. Please is there anyone having this same issue? I believe this has to be reported as fraudulent if investigated properly. Is there any channel I can lodge my complaint? Thank you!

# Name of Institution Course Date Started Date Ended Degree Obtained Grade Action
1 University Of Benin, Benin City political science and Public Administration Education 2009-03-04 2013-06-26 B.Sc. Second Class Lower

2 World Institute for Nuclear Security (WINS) WINS Academy Security Certification Programme for Scientists, Technicians and Engineers

Same thing happened to my colleague that we both applied for same position, his passport was replaced with another one. we are still finding a way to contact them
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by flyingdutchman(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
It could be due to network problem.
sangfroidJJ:

Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by OttyHaQ(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
sangfroidJJ:

Thanks for your response smiley! I was beginning to think I am alone. Well, network issue or not, we have to call the attention of the DPR representative(s). This may severely hamper our chances of being called. I have done a little google search on who to contact. I found the contact details of the Head of Public affairs (https://dpr.gov.ng/index/contact-us/). I would drop him an email on Monday hopefully stating my plight. Everything has to be transparent and hopefully I get an expedient response. I suggest that you should do it too.

I have the same problem. Please notify me when you get a response.
akpanudootobong@gmail.com
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by whodohgeepee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Skilme:

Go and login to their website
Showing me application portal closed countless times...
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by sangfroidJJ: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
OttyHaQ:

I have the same problem. Please notify me when you get a response.
akpanudootobong@gmail.com

Hi Akpan,

I would revert back latest end of work Monday. I have some friends working there and hopefully they'd be kind enough to direct me to the relevant personnel. My status still shows pending though. Some of my mates got outright rejection sad. All I know is that whatever is our own is our own but we have to push this as far as possible smiley. God bless us all!
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by oshorlabyC(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2017
sangfroidJJ:

Hi Akpan,

I would revert back latest end of work Monday. I have some friends working there and hopefully they'd be kind enough to direct me to the relevant personnel. My status still shows pending though. Some of my mates got outright rejection sad. All I know is that whatever is our own is our own but we have to push this as far as possible smiley. God bless us all!

Eeya, sorry bro for your issue. I got invited, however I have issues regarding my test venue, I will like to to pls give me the contact of a personnel to connect with. Thanka
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Perez007: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
sangfroidJJ:

I am having the same issue they should give us a chance to edit our profiles if not we won't be called.
They removed my higher institution
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by whodohgeepee(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Tbillz:

Best Regards,
how far bro on this ur ish
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by sangfroidJJ: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Perez007:

I am having the same issue they should give us a chance to edit our profiles if not we won't be called.

Hello guys, as stated earlier, I got in touch with a DPR representative and he reliably informed me that my profile and so many others were hacked angry. That's why there are still so many pending statuses. He said we should be called in batches and that they are working on the hacked profiles.

There's not much I can do again but to leave everything to God. Best of luck guys!
Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by Perez007: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2017
sangfroidJJ:

Hello guys, as stated earlier, I got in touch with a DPR representative and he reliably informed me that my profile and so many others were hacked angry. That's why there are still so many pending statuses. He said we should be called in batches and that they are working on the hacked profiles.

There's not much I can do again but to leave everything to God. Best of luck guys!

Thanks bro
In God we trust

1 Like

Re: DPR Experienced Hire Recruitment PROFILE TAMPERING by spleady(f): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Perez007:

Same too. please what can I do?

(1) (Reply)

Training Leverage For Job Seeker / Re: NLNG 'Experienced' Hire - September 2013 / Is This Another Scam By The Nigerian Peace Corps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.