Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React (44933 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by karlriz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Abd08: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is not a big deal as such happen well in Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
midehi2:
so you have to broadcaste it to the world, respect your husband..woman
she is silly to have come on tweeter to tweet that trash

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Ezedon(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
The fear of kidnappers is the beginning of wisdom
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is wrong if he goes to the market to get stuffs for the family?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Sirmuel1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
You can't? grin

Na wa oh grin
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Jyde89: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
for Lere here we de see celeb wella, from wizzy to wande cole to oritsefemi, dem de come lere come "pop", na jump and pass we de take dem do, omotola should stop overhyping her status afterall she's almost in the twilight of her carrear.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by darealsola(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
omotola

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by cybriz82(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
U are a MUMU..because ur dad dey go market for ur mum n even wash d plate no mean say mek everybody 's dad b like dem.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Omotola made it sound like her husband does dat everyday 4 d past 18 yrs.Even if its so, she shudnt have said its because of her status; she shud have just said he's doing it for love, Simple! Moreover, can't she just get a maid for that, or is that how other celebrities treat their husbands?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dont blame this woman, if the houseboy
husband isnt complaining what right do we have to complain.

I tire for these sillybrities
. They are out of touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by merigold(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
At least she should have a house maid to do her shoppings for her since she's too big
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by inforpreneur101(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Are you tired of paying heavily for information product?
You want to buy certain info product and you are afraid of losing your hard earned money?
You don't av money to buy high prize info product?
Join my secret joint purchase Facebook group where you u get access to unlimited information products at almost free.
https://mobile./1818846728342645?refid=27
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Mjshexy(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
This lady has no single respect for her husband, don't other celebrities go out shopping? She didn't have to wash her dirty linen in public..Shame

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Kgdavid(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
What is wrong in what she said for God sake ?

Her husband is not complaining and their marriage is one of the most succesful in nollywood..

Why...

Because her husband understands her.... Is it not true that shopping in the market with her status will bring undue attention..

However i feel it should have been stated that he does it out of love and if such a statement should rather come from the husband..

As long as the husband no vex,he no concern me

Oga attrndant,why this que go reach me ?

Why ask a question when you know perfectly well what the answer is?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Sayelabola(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beremx:
When i heard her make that comment in an interview,i was shocked!

Anyway, it's her business. If her husband enjoys going to the market,who am i to judge her?

Truly the husband isn't complaining.

But they should have long gotten an errand girl entrusted to those errands.

I guess Omotola might not want to risk leaving a female helper at home with her hubby while she's out of the country.

I swear it seems they've got no or less trust in people.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Jacko1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Som1 said castrated eunuch so on point

Knew that man had no balls

Remind me of this lakasagba movie.... choi choi

Husband goin to market because u r celebrity

I feel fo this man

Bet he hardly hav sex wif her

Dont marry a woman dat is domineering if u are a cool guy

Fire shld marry fire if nt u d man wil suffer

Serve him right wn dey did nt date br marriage

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by repogirl(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ehhhhhh Omotola grin

Many men go to market for their wives (even here on Nairaland).

There is nothing there but don't you dare come out and say it because the men will feel exposed and emasculated, even though it is true, lmao! grin

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
That was how Tiwa came out d other day nd said She has a CRAZY husband....Smh! Pls wia is Wole Soyinka, he needs to lecture these people on the 'Correct Use of Words!' Cos I dnt knw what she means by 'because of my status'

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by habsydiamond(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
she is saying that she has turned her husband to mumudini. because u are a celeb, u cant go to the market is nonsense. if u go to the market will people kill u. very funny

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by AntiWailer: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
gbens2000:
Some of the yeyebrities the older they become the dumber.

I taya ooo.

so captain dey go price Ponmo for market because of a deluded Woman with nonsense status.

I hope she did not say that...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kenchop: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
END TIME HAPPENINGS shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by danasjoe1: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't blame omotola but the husband for turning himself to an errand boy to hell with omotola n her status,d man just dey disgrace we the african men..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by toks208: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
gbens2000:
Some of the yeyebrities the older they become the dumber.

I guess she spoke dumbly,she must have realized that by now.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Checked86: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Aviero:
ATL 1 : 0 Barcelona. FT
God forbid!
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Project400: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Elomus: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Omotola, u r a yoruba woman for crying out loud, don't knw of any other tribe but u knw right frm d beginning our forefathers believe it's an abomination for a man to do such a thing.
Thanks for TECHNOLOGY, what d forefathers see as an abominatn is nw a normal thing to do for some of our Nowadays husbands.
Dear, u can proudly say it wenever ur husband does things lyk dis, but not for the reason u gave.
STATUS? So what! Pls don't be deceived, ur husband is only doing it cos he loves u!
My friends hus does'nt hav any work n he still orders the wife who is a banker around.he even report her to me of recent that she refuses to wash his undies.
So stop bragging, ur hus ll nt lyk it.
God ll continue to help ur marriage.
Cheers
.....why would a married man report her wife to u?hmmm...hope you're not nakking another woman's husband? sad

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nicepoker(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Madam celeb. Tell us how many time him de service ur nozzles weekly.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by SmellingAnus(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Aviero:
ATL 1 : 0 Barcelona. FT
e no go work o... Lol
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by xynerise: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thats what happens when you over-hype humans...they start acting dumb.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Missmossy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm nice,the public don't have to know thats maturity.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by omobaekiti: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
wait o,no be the same omotola wey live close to my house for iba that time?hanhan make she stop to dey lie nah...at least we live close to each other for almost ten years,I don even see her buy vegetables for village bus stop along lasu ojo road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.