Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React (44936 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
cekhoe:
the only thing I can say is this is "abuse of care",women are out there who are looking for men who will show just a little bit of care,I don't see why she has to tell the world about it and why she thinks she " can't",she is very lucky to have such a man,but I feel she is abusing what she has

What is so special about it that it has to be kept a secret?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
kaeforum:
Dont blame this woman, if the houseboy
husband isnt complaining what right do we have to complain.

I tire for these sillybrities
. They are out of touch with reality.

Are all 'horsebands' not houseboys?

Picks teeth cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
What is wrong in what she said for God sake ?

Her husband is not complaining and their marriage is one of the most succesful in nollywood..

Why...

Because her husband understands her.... Is it not true that shopping in the market with her status will bring undue attention..

However i feel it should have been stated that he does it out of love and if such a statement should rather come from the husband..

As long as the husband no vex,he no concern me

Oga attrndant,why this que go reach me ?

Helep me ask dem o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
midehi2:
so you have to broadcaste it to the world, respect your husband..woman
for her to say this publicly, who knows what tha man have been going through at home behind closed doors chai
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jacko1:
Som1 said castrated eunuch so on point

Knew that man had no balls

Remind me of this lakasagba movie.... choi choi

Husband goin to market because u r celebrity

I feel fo this man

Bet he hardly hav sex wif her

Dont marry a woman dat is domineering if u are a cool guy

Fire shld marry fire if nt u d man wil suffer

Serve him right wn dey did nt date br marriage

Chill jor grin

It's all for Love Ogbeni tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
I wonder how these yeyebrities reason atimes. Which status, Abeg.
Are you a President's or governor's wife?
Is your hubby not just a pilot?
Abeeegggggyyyy!
Omotola wanna make me believe her IQ is below average.
Anyway, there's a world of difference between acting a written script, and real life.
In real life, common sense is the starting point.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Osquare88(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Checked86:

God forbid!
it has been written bro cheesy
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
danasjoe1:
I don't blame omotola but the husband for turning himself to an errand boy to hell with omotola n her status,d man just dey disgrace we the african men..

Omg o... I haff laugh tayad mehn..

See the so called men whinning and throwing spit everywhere because man wey him wife dey feed waka go market.

I love this post mehn..

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by princejenks(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
So wot happened to asking a trusted aide of hers to accompany her cook or househelp to the market to get food supplies?
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Melinde: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why are people criticizing her?
She doesn't know mean Alaba, Ariaria, or Ekeonunwa market...... Her hubby can do their shopping in places like Shoprites, Tesco or other big supermarkets. I see nothing wrong with that as long as there is mutual understanding.....Keep your African mentality to yourself

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blackops:
Don't believe this shii... The market she might be talking about might be shopping malls not the market wey get craze for head. I don't think the husband can survive the hustle and bustle of Lagos Markets. She has a maid that does that.

I disagree!

I know of at least two husbands that go to the market for heir wives

@Beremx, if they don't see the reason to move to Lekki or VI, why on earth should they live there? undecidedAlso their street is named after her husband.....I doubt if it would be that easy in Lekki or VI. smiley
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
She made this same statement in one show(a show that centres on rides), though she didn't mention the reason that day.
I see nothing wrong in it , the only problem is her saying she doesn't go to the market because of her "status" but then, whatever keeps their marriage going.

I don't wash too, it hurts my cute lil fingers... cheesy
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ozodigboo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
I had never been impressed when people were hailing Omotola's marriage for lasting 20yrs.
As a yeyebrity, for the marriage to have lasted this long, shows that somebody has been the MUMU.
Now we know who the mumu is......yeye pilot.
whatever happens, omotola exposed her husband to yabbings on social media........not good.
that's why i like Genevieve....she hardly talks.
Pls .....Omotola's 17 yr old daughter that she always flaunts on internet......can't she go to market ?
can't Omotola hire househelps ?
or at least the pilot should have come to say this himself, that its love, bla bla bla..........it would have been berra.
even the way she said it [ for those who watched it ] shows extreme arrogance.
This kind of woman will ban her husband from having sex with her till february 2018 so that she will maintain her shape.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
MIPNIG:
She has been paid by an American women empowerment group to champion gender equality in Nigeria.

This narrative is all wash. What happened to cooks and support staff in the house. So pilot go fly plane finish land enter market possibly cook and then sharpen his joystick for collection only for Omosexy to call that she is shooting a movie at night.

She then goes on to instruct further on what to make for breakfast otherwise no show. Gentleman remembers the rambast ass and decides to calm down while focusing on the prize.

Morning comes she says "honey I am off to Abuja for a meeting don't worry we will catch up sometime in the week, please don't forget to wash my underwears in the bin basket".

Oga answers with a plastic smile over FaceTime saying "don't worry, I am very happy to do the laundries and cook your specialty when you return"

He dashed off in joy remembering that he will get to sniff the pugnant smell from the discharge deposited on the underwear. Satisfied with this, he hurries off to the bathroom to pick up waste holder from inbetween the wife's thigh and heads off to lie quietly in bed sniffing and fondly himself with the help of durex play.
Pictures of Omosexy flashies and then the cook knocks on the door.

We have since taken over and this is just the beginning... This gist tickles my clit aswear.

It hurts, we know but it feels good Anyway..

You Guys just got served!!

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ozodigboo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
kilode100:

Omg o... I haff laugh tayad mehn..

See the so called men whinning and throwing spit everywhere because man wey him wife dey feed waka go market.

I love this post mehn..
Omotola's wife,.....sorry, Omotola's husband is not being fed by her. He's a pilot. He has a job
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by khalhokage(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nigerians can be stupid ehhh! What's so wrong about her husband going to the market? nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blackops:
Don't believe this shii... The market she might be talking about might be shopping malls not the market wey get craze for head. I don't think the husband can survive the hustle and bustle of Lagos Markets. She has a maid that does that.

Yinmu tongue
Her Husband goes to the market to buy groceries kapish!
No one can twist this gist o.. We women don gather blokos and there's Nothing Babanla anybody can do.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
guttentag:
must she tell the world that her horse-band is a Donkey

Lawd haff mercy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Henycymama(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Shameless woman......Linda go soon come. For you naw...aproko one of Nigeria

like seriously?? shameless woman??

Pls does she really deserve that insult??

For heaven's sake, Oga o

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by QueenEKAMMA(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
The only thing i see wrong is the word "status" . but what kind of status? is the husband not a public figure too. is just out of love he does that. But what about the daughters? any waz nt my business.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
MIPNIG:
She has been paid by an American women empowerment group to champion gender equality in Nigeria.

This narrative is all wash. What happened to cooks and support staff in the house. So pilot go fly plane finish land enter market possibly cook and then sharpen his joystick for collection only for Omosexy to call that she is shooting a movie at night.

She then goes on to instruct further on what to make for breakfast otherwise no show. Gentleman remembers the rambast ass and decides to calm down while focusing on the prize.

Morning comes she says "honey I am off to Abuja for a meeting don't worry we will catch up sometime in the week, please don't forget to wash my underwears in the bin basket".

Oga answers with a plastic smile over FaceTime saying "don't worry, I am very happy to do the laundries and cook your specialty when you return"

He dashed off in joy remembering that he will get to sniff the pugnant smell from the discharge deposited on the underwear. Satisfied with this, he hurries off to the bathroom to pick up waste holder from inbetween the wife's thigh and heads off to lie quietly in bed sniffing and fondly himself with the help of durex play.
Pictures of Omosexy flashies and then the cook knocks on the door.

Nice story grin

But you forgot to explain how going to the market decreases the testosterone level of her husband or shrinks her husband's penis' size and how Omotola loses her femininity for letting her husband do her 'chores' for her angry

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by dins4real(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
midehi2:
so you have to broadcaste it to the world, respect your husband..woman

Thank you very much. Please tell her oooooo. Too much of hype over nothing. Willher statement solve Nigeria issues? angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by maestroferddi: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
Enemy of logic and common sense
I don't think we are on the same page here.

I suggest you hone your reading and comprehension skills...
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Topestbilly:

She can employ someone to do d market thing jare... being popular is not an excuse.

At least Captain go bring remaining change come home unlike those servants way go like to pocket the change.

I am so enjoying this cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abd08:
This is not a big deal as such happen well in Northern Nigeria

I am from the SW and even my hubby goes to the market. It was never planned that way. Just happened cos its closer to his route from work. Best husband on earth. kiss i would NEVER allow him cook for himself though - except im sick or sthn. Yeah, dt one is not going to happen.

I dont think its a big deal, its just circumstances dt cause these things, doesnt mean omotola is disrespectful or controlling, from all indication she loves her husband. Women shouldnt automatically be domestic robots cos theyre married - shes also a human being. It probably wasnt wise for her to tell the whole world though.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
mekaboy:
She can't be the bread winner and at the same time go to market. Let her husband go to market while she makes the money, simple.

Gbammest!!

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nikkyfash: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
On hearing this, who knows if the husband would still go to the market?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by kilode100(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
ozodigboo:

Omotola's wife,.....sorry, Omotola's husband is not being fed by her. He's a pilot. He has a job

Eziokwu?... Yarn me more tongue
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Checked86: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Osquare88:
it has been written bro cheesy
...and rewritten.
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by ideylaff: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jamiubond009:
Which stupid status prevents her from going shopping for her family?the Kim Kardashians of this world go shopping and are more popular than this Nigerian yeyebrity and she's here spewing forth trash.na wah ooooo. People and their funny sense of self . status ko, HIV ni!

Tell me about it oooo 18 years ago she said, so Omotola don blow 18 years ago, has she blown now...... so much that she cannot shop in the market... not a mall ooo

she can go to shoprite but cannot go to the market where the market women dont even see who is infront of them but their goods

what a lame show off excuse.... the husband must wear \G - String for OMotola to say trash like this

how popular is omotala sef... she goes due to my status.....

when she dey komot pant for Sout Eeast London Under G wey people nor know she nor dey make mouth

Omotola hear yourself ehhhn.... abegiiii shhhhh jareh>>>>>>>
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by sarutobie(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
She should be ashamed of herself
How dare she?
A man cannot go to the market when he has a wife
it is derogatory for a husband to go to the market when he has a wife

WHERE ARE THE MOR..ONS? THE ONES THAT WANT TO DIE ON TOP SENTIMENTS!

who made them morons? that her husband goes to the market is not the grouse here. if he does it because of her busy schedules or incapacitation it would be alright..but for her to say she CANT go to the market because of her 'status' is very ridiculous. is her status much more important than her family? assuming she got married to these money guzzling senators, who will go to the market? the senator? women shaa..
Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Melinde:
Why are people criticizing her?
She doesn't know mean Alaba, Ariaria, or Ekeonunwa market...... Her hubby can do their shopping in places like Shoprites, Tesco or other big supermarkets. I see nothing wrong with that as long as there is mutual understanding.....Keep your African mentality to yourself

Serious african mentality. All the guys on this thread are just dissing the guy like some backward set of neanderthals. angry They will probably even do more dn dt when theyre married. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.