Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) (25223 Views)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Jobsdome: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
evil
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by excel4us: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
GHANA WEED AT WORK
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na who loss

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by gbens2000(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
phemmylink:
Shakiru.. Why u no pay rent na
did u read the thread upside down or u didn't read it at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
this is serious shocked
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by victorazy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
DICKtator:
Throwing the baby and the the basin away!!!.

Local idiotic individual!!!!

grin grin grin grin

I know the tribe with such landladies and landlords grin

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by IamAtribalist: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Deen77: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Landlady and landlord run comot their own house ??grin

CONGRATS mr and mrs shakiru

you are now the new owner of the whole house

They don't build the house, they Will it.
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Waat angry
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Reference(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Landlord from hell. Get a good lawyer to sue their a.r-s.e to Siberia.
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by ememobong2015(f): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dis is madness

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by francisbiz: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
phemmylink:
why u no read na

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by hob(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is serious, burning the apartment cos u want to eject a tenant.

Nothing we wont see in this world

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hearthless landlady
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by macaranta(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where is that "are you doing me" photo when you need it. cheesy
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Nusaf: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:
Good, just tell her she burnt her valuables worth millions of naira
I tire for u oh! Before nko?
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by SURElee(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
In this era of fuel drought, naim one ogbonge landlay dey pour petrol(gold) to burn house wey even be her own house? That landlay must be demonic. She should be found and held accountable for the damage and loss she has caused that family. So she would have even burnt that innocent child in the process? Some women should be checked upstairs to ensure the bolts and nuts of their brains aint loose to avert cases like this .

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Nusaf: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
See as dem worwor finish
Dat's the pix of d tenants.
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by olarhtunji(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
wey petrol scarce...She kum dy waste am burn house. chai

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Nusaf: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
yuskol03:
the landlady needs to visit psychiatric hospital for brain check up....because a sane fellow can never act like that
Which psychiatric hospital? Abeg make una no arrange any excuse for that landladyship-drunk woman.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tufiakwa nde obodo a
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by kaybubby1: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
The law must surely come into play on dis issue,she must to pay for this her unnreasonble senseless action...also she has to go for brain test
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by DonCortino: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
phemmylink:
try and read before commenting. it eradicates foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
For this fuel scarcity na him this stupid woman dey waste fuel. End time landlady.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wicked people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
phemmylink:

Who told you its a rent issue?
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Olasco93: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
I listened to the Husband's interview on radio, he was just speaking Yoruba like an Herbalist doing incantation practice.
Anyway, I was told that Landladies and Landlords wey them no want their tenants progress they go Hell-Fire straight, tell your popcy or mumcy if them they this category of fake-Lords...
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nusaf:
Dat's the pix of d tenants.
Ok
Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by blackprowler: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
manie:

Which kain landlord and landlady be that? I am 95% sure that the so-called landlord did not build the house but he inherited the building from his late parent, we have a lot of such landlords in Lagos.

Don't mind them. They're usually also poor people who suddenly realised they are "almighty landlords" and want all tenants to begin worshipping them. This is absolutely the norm in the South West. It is the culture of yoruba Muslims. For their father to have one wife and a few well-educated kids, they will refuse. Their culture mandates a "rich" man to have more than one wife, MANY MANY CHILDREN, and little interest in educating them. In one generation, they become a poor family clinging on to being "roomlords" after the father dies and share rooms to them, and they become terrorists to the tenants due to a devastated ego. That tenant renting one room, with a different value system, will have one wife, a few kids and become rich in the same one generation, with some of the kids having built a house of their own. I have lived it; I have seen it; I have written about it on my Facebook page before now. It is not a one-off: it is the tradition of Yoruba Muslims, especially of older uneducated parent generation. Hopefully it is changing with the younger generation after they've now seen their former room tenants become absolutely no longer in their universe

1 Like

Re: Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) by sinisters(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
These landlords and landladies
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) / Oil Thieves Arrested With Wooden Boats From Nigerian Navy Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.