Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) (25229 Views)

EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Letenwam: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
A Nigerian lady and Instagram user @bibicreammy, took to the platform to share a video of a Police Officer assaulting and reportedly arrested a man who stepped on his leg in Ilupeju area of Lagos State.

According to the lady, the tricycle driver didn’t step on the officer’s leg intentionally, but was still arrested. Here’s what she wrote;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by benzene00: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

I don't trust these Nigerian bloggers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

You can't but be amazed by the Nigerian Police.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Very bad
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Gurusblend(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Arrested for stepping on his leg Maybe the man spoil the policeman's charm by stepping on his legs, who knows..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by iamJ(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
maybe na delta man

I hear say for there if u step on person, the person go die b4 u

sense no just dey this country at all

#No Filter Attitude

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by kay29000(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Annie2059: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
mm
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by fabrestove: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
because dem no shoot am? shocked
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by fandsng(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Tiwaladeice(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
I think the Police needs to cool temper :DI think the Police needs to cool temper
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Nazzyauri(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Even in San Andres (GTA) you get arrested for mistakenly matching a police officer. It's not a new thing

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by delugajackson: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Police brutality. That's how they go about, abusing their uniform and the entire police force.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by ramdris(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dude is lucky cos if na Soldier, he for hear am o... Btw, Policemen shoes ar always dirty before na...
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by ebomo79: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
The police was once your friend......... That guy must be a Loloba officer.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by stonemind(f): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
choi
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Ronnicute(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is just too bad. Does it make any sense? The police these days r becoming thorns in d flesh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Frustrated animals in human skin
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stupid set of people. If this guys Wey no get joy shoots on the air now, he will hide his uniform inside the gutter and run inside the bush
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by quiverfull(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sincerely, we need to subject all members of the NPF to psychological analysis. Some of them are obviously crazy. Awon omo ale jati jati.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
U don't mean it
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by hatchy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I will disown any member of my family that joins the police.
The police is definitely a coursed career especially in Nigeria such that even a born again will become a sinner and twist cases so as to collect bribe.

Its in their DNA.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided no wonder, one of my lecturers in school once said to policeman who carried over his course " i will never help a police man"

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Frankdera(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
:PJust for stepping on his toes? I smell lies.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by free2ryhme: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nigeria, lawless society

where law enforcers are above the law and uncivil
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Arrested for stepping on his toes? Our police don graduate turn to gods now?
Wetin person no go hear...

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
shocked

I don't trust these Nigerian bloggers

Does the lady look like a blogger?

I pray you have an encounter with the police so you understand who the really are.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
See case, funny abeg

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Four years ago at kafanchan kaduna state, I arrested a police man for harrasing a suspect on the major road. I saw an evil and decided to speak up because I would be indirectly supporting him if I didn't. Sometimes we should see something and not look the other way. That is how to maintain checks and balances

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Torture Shrine Demolished By Lagos Police (Photos) / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife / I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.