Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

#operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) (29138 Views)

Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Some Senators Are Planning To Impeach Buhari – Sen. Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Pangea: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
[size=18pt]What I expect all of them to do is to install a security app that bars all incoming calls except those on their contact list.[/size]

You are an enemy of progress!

8 Likes

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Beremx(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
I would have loved to call Stella Oduah though she's not my senator representative. Sadly, she didn't disclose her number.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by asarebabson: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmm, I assured u all the senators & house of representative members will immediately change their phone numbers. They are always many steps ahead of the electorates.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by ajumma(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
DAVID KNOW IS SWITCH OFF....PLS SOMEONE HELP ME TO CALL HIM ....08033008888 OR 08055008888 MY VILLAGE ROAD IS NO LONGER PASSABLE.. ONYAGEDE TO OTUKPO ...AND ONYAGEDE TO ANKPA AS WELL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Drdaps(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Someone should send me Senator Saraki's number he is for Kwara central undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by ajumma(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
SENATOR DAVID MARK NUMBER IS SWITCH OFF....PLS SOMEONE HELP ME TO CALL HIM ....08033008888 OR 08055008888 MY VILLAGE ROAD IS NO LONGER PASSABLE.. ONYAGEDE TO OTUKPO ...AND ONYAGEDE TO ANKPA AS WELL.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by amunkita(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
I called Buhari on 08038724321..

I complained about the epileptic power supply nd how I ve not ironed my cloths, alas he proffered me a solution of ironing my cloths by placing them beneath my Mouka foam while I sleep on it..

Truly, Buhari ain't dull, he is a medieval genius..

8 Likes

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pangea:

You are an enemy of progress!

Its not about that... its the right thing.. This is what we call privacy invasion even though we all ought to have their contact as they are representing us. But dont be surprised that that is what they would do...

3 Likes

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by henrydadon(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
nah..this isnt right sad
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Blackfire(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Technology has a way of catching u, no matter how hard u hide.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Okworigeorge(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
ajumma:
SENATOR DAVID MARK NUMBER IS SWITCH OFF....PLS SOMEONE HELP ME TO CALL HIM ....08033008888 OR 08055008888 MY VILLAGE ROAD IS NO LONGER PASSABLE.. ONYAGEDE TO OTUKPO ...AND ONYAGEDE TO ANKPA AS WELL.
sen David Mark is on whatsapp na... Check his Glo, last seen this morning

1 Like

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by mediachirps(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
For youu small mind, you think those line are their private numbers? You better go and rethink.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:
This is wrong on so many levels...Hungry Nigerians will start bombarding the senators and Sahara never specified if that's their work line or Private line.

Last time I checked, there's something called E-mail

Have you gotten any email reply from any before? How many of them have a working and functional email address, your submission didn't make much sense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:
This is wrong on so many levels...Hungry Nigerians will start bombarding the senators and Sahara never specified if that's their work line or Private line.

Have you gotten email reply from any before? How many of them have a working and functional email address, your submission didn't make much sense.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by jaykaylegend(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
amunkita:
Hh
horlabiyi:
Ok
baddyoosha:
h
Rotjijatau:
jstriker442:
X
nairaland spacebookers association...

1 Like

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by truthspeaks: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Check Sahara reporters' website. They hv d complete list
obynocute:
op abeg I nid T.A orji's number, I dnt evin knw weda he attends session @ all..... tnk u...
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by amunkita(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
jaykaylegend:
nairaland spacebookers association...

I know say una no get senator else u for get something to say..

Don't worry Albino's would soon get senators..
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by truthspeaks: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
But they share taxpayers' money in d name of allowances n constituency n spend dem witout notifying/calling u. I guess dats right
henrydadon:
nah..this isnt right sad
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by DExplorer1: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sahara will get away with anything as they're not reporting from Nigeria.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
StainlessH:

Have you gotten email reply from any before? How many of them have a working and functional email address, your submission didn't make much sense.

And you have no common sense...I don't live in Nigeria and have no reason to mail them so you are saying its fine to Call their private cellphones?
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

I agree. E-mail would have been better or a work line.

1 Like

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by feeloscar(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

The last time I checked after you checked, they stopped replying mails.

3 Likes

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by ajumma(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
SENTOR DAVID MARK OOO.....D NUMBER IS NOT GOING 08033008888 OR 08055008888....SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by rusher14: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I've text them all introducing my new embezzling service.....waiting for replies grin

You are in their Favourites contact list now.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by feeloscar(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

And you have no common sense...I don't live in Nigeria and have no reason to mail them so you are saying its fine to Call their private cellphones?
And who told you it's their private cellphones? Good you don't live in Nigeria, the more reason you should have kept mute.

3 Likes

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by watchindelta(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
rubbish! we all need sometin like town hall meeting. I mean face to face question. not dis yeye.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by LOM1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
I Just had a chat with my amiable and distinguish Senator Gilbert Nnaji, my own Senator. it was like a father and son Having a good chat. I luv u my Senator.keep on ur good work sir. from Chibuzo N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
I cald that man severally but the line was busy till later I was "waiitin" n dint return calls after then
AK6464:
How do I get Senator George Akume's Number?
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by khadii1: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
They will soon pass the bill of 10 years for unsolicited calls. Awon f***erz
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by macaranta(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

Exactly
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by Francisca4(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
obynocute:
op abeg I nid T.A orji's number, I dnt evin knw weda he attends session @ all..... tnk u...
GO TO NAIJAPALS YOU WILL SEE THE NUMBERS.
Re: #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) by DEDEAL77(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hi Nairalander ,
Feel its time we should find a way to get the lines of all this senators or make a website for referendum purpose of the eligibility of this senator as regards their impute on all the proceedings in the senate assist this nascent democracy in our own way .
A web that you will,log on with your voter card i think that will be a plus for us as a nation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos / Foreign Dignitaries Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Democracry Day Celebration (photos) / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.