Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre (42273 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Fashola At Nnamdi Azikiwe's Burial Site In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari's posture in first pic sha...
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Terror666(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
MI 5
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nigeria government has one billion things to learn from China
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
I just want to thank Fashola for dressing properly in China in business suits

The Chinese who wear suits to business and officials events have cultures too!

The seriousness with which they take national affairs is why they have made a quantum leap in a very short time! In Nigeria we think we know it all, when I see Government officials in flowing gowns they just have unseriousness written all over them!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by sukkot: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
flokii:
who is that red-cap guy smiling?

and what exactly is making him happy.. undecided
ogbonnaya onu . he a cool guy. he not a tribalist. when he had top position in the east he said that it is not OK for the east to only employ people from the east. in his ministry he employed many yoruba and hausa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Madeu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
They will go to China, London, Japan, etc. They see all those things yet they won't bring a piece of it back home.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Tombrown3(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beeman1:
Wow!

Long live mr president

Long live Nigeria.

We 95% are happy to have you as our president.
you are indeed a beeman.. . smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by kennosklint(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
Thank God we voted out the disaster called GEJ. Nigeria's respects has been restored by Buhari's continuous visits and international relations. We will fix Nigeria under APC. God bless Buhari
I pray you find a buhari-like love in your life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by dukie25: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
madridguy:
ISTANDWITHBUHARI
In the pic above Bubu could hardly stand, you go stand taya.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by superdanny10: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
I guess PMB will travel to each & every country in all continent before the end of his tenure & do things he hasn't done before during his first rule as a military government.

Its your time, enjoy it while it last long...

SAI BABA!!!
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennosklint:
I pray you find a buhari-like love in your life

AMEN
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Lectuwaire(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kingspin:
Am thinking by now we should have change and pass this level of politics. Whats the pics for?
to show that nigerians are respected anywhere under pmb.
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Beeman1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tombrown3:
you are indeed a beeman.. . smh
lol. Oga wetin I do na?
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by anonimi: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Please comeback safely and import any available technology there. Some may say you traveling for fun but many know more

Will he also import the Chinese to run/use the technology since he has not invested in education for ALL children and not fulfilled his campaign promise on education?
Abi na paparazzi photo be the change chain wey dem promise

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Masculity(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
drtwist:
China president never travelled round the world before making plans to improve the warfare of the Chinese , Buhari stop smiling, we are suffering overhere. Come back and do something positive. You have a lot to fix.

#MenAreNotSmiling

What do you know about their economy? Please save your energy.
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by flokii: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
sukkot:
ogbonnaya onu . he a cool guy. he not a tribalist. when he had top position in the east he said that it is not OK for the east to only employ people from the east. in his ministry he employed many yoruba and hausa

Ok sir..

nice knowing him... I feel he is one of the few ones from d east with love for Buhari, ready to give him chance

God bless d man real good and everyone of us likewise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by bedspread: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fash stop all these stuffs and come fix LIGHTS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by macaranta(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lab president looking bubuish
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by anonimi: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
superdanny10:
I guess PMB will travel to each & every country in all continent before the end of his tenure & do things he hasn't done before during his first rule as a military government.

Its your time, enjoy it while it last long...

SAI BABA!!!

Yes oh, make Sai Baba dey enjoy dey go flying our jets everywhere even for condom meeting.
It does not matter that in our own country there is

- no fuel
- no forex
- no power
- no salary

All that does not matter to the zombies as long as Sai Bubu keeps flying.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3592694_cymera20160412074122_jpeg39a6634bd9ef80a18f76d14d8f674c55

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596949_3596922bd2phyp3gyjpegaa9eba1dd8de4e3d378fb547ae75b25f_jpeg3395154e3da9c9fa632e0270d2e5e107

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by opapichulo: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Losers ooo

Come and see my

COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES.

He is in China working and Boko Haram is running in Sambisa. Fuel availability is getting better,

You don't have to wake up drunk in Aso Rock every morning before you get the work done.

Will proudly tell my grand Children.

"There was a President we believed in so much. He started very slowly like a snail but set Nigeria on the path to greatness which you enjoy today"

"We had a group of sore losers who wailed through out his tenure. He ignored all of them and focused on the job"

And so shall it be my Beloved hopeful Broda Amen wink wink grin grin wink cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by frankoben(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
The way he travels around Nations of the world so indiscriminately, I'm beginning to wonder if he is searching for the highest bidder among these Nations who will acquire Nigeria and re-colonize it's citizens, permanently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
When you leave democracy for pictocracy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by repogirl(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ministers of tourism affairs. Mtchewww.

Meanwhile all of us dey inside black out for here o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Losers ooo

Come and see my

COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES.

He is in China working and Boko Haram is running in Sambisa. Fuel availability is getting better,

You don't have to wake up drunk in Aso Rock every morning before you get the work done.

Will proudly tell my grand Children.

"There was a President we believed in so much. He started very slowly like a snail but set Nigeria on the path to greatness which you enjoy today"

"We had a group of sore losers who wailed through out his tenure. He ignored all of them and focused on the job"

good for you
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by winterfell007(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
Thank God we voted out the disaster called GEJ. Nigeria's respects has been restored by Buhari's continuous visits and international relations. We will fix Nigeria under APC. God bless Buhari

guy you are highly repulsive. how does visiting China and occupying their space bring honour to Nigerians. i guess they call you zombies for a good reason. you really leave up to that designation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Tombrown3(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beeman1:
lol. Oga wetin I do na?
lol I i dont even knw what u did.
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Polar3:

ppl don trek tire,dis one is still standing under da sun with himself after the cattle rearing grass importer disowned them..u go sweat tire like christmas goat..loll
Keep abusing the cattle herders. Let me show you below how they are developing in education, agriculture and other areas while all you do is abuse
Kano awards overseas scholarship to 300 students
Another batch of 300 students from the northern state of Kano has been selected to benefit from the state’s overseas scholarship scheme.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/08/25/kano-awards-overseas-scholarship-to-300-students/

Ganduje seeks Australia scholarship for Kano youths
KANO State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, has appealed to the government of Australia to make available to indigenes of the state scholarships, to enable them acquire post graduate education and to also allow for professional development in the country.
The state governor, who made the call on Thursday in Kano, while receiving the Australian Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr John Richardson in his office, noted that the scholarship awards are keystone of development assistance to African countries.
According to him, the scholarship programme which covers countries like Nigeria, Benin, Niger, Cameroon, Gabon and Gambia is aimed at supporting the progress towards attaining the Millennium Development Goals.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/22117

Kaduna State Govt Awards Overseas Scholarship to 125 Undergraduates!
LATEST report reaching us has it that the Kaduna State, Governor, Mukhtar Ramalan Yero, has awarded about 125 foreign scholarships to the state’s doctorate, masters and undergraduate medical students. (www.nigeriaschool.com.ng)
According to the report, the students will be studying medical sciences, engineering, applied and natural sciences in Malaysia, Ghana, South Africa, India, New Zealand, Egypt and Uganda.
http://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/kaduna-state-government-awards-scholarship-to-125-undergraduates/

Dangote’s giant tomato plant in Kano ready
Nigeria is the 14th largest producer of tomato in the world, but like crude oil, which it is unable to refine, Nigeria imports cheap tomato paste from China.
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/dangotes-giant-tomato-plant-in-kano-ready/

Governor says 10000-hectare rice farm will be built in Kaduna
Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmed Elrufai has said that a rise company, Stallion Group is to build a 10,000-hectare farm and mill in the state.
http://pulse.ng/local/el-rufai-governor-says-10-000-hectare-rice-farm-will-be-built-in-kaduna-id4742346.html

Sokoto state government sign agreement with Chinese Agricultural firm
Sokoto government today signed a memorandum of understanding with a Chinese firm, Henan Province of China, for the establishment of a demonstration farm and boosting of agriculture in the state. According to the Sokoto state governor, Aminu Tambuwal's spokesperson, Imam Imam, this agreement has made Sokoto one of the beneficiaries of the 100 agricultural projects to be sited in developing countries which was announced by the Chinese President, Ji Xinping during the South-South Cooperation meeting held in September 2015.
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-sokoto-state-government-sign.html
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by blacq2009(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
what does PMB stand for- Private Mail Bag?
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Kingspin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lectuwaire:

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Kingspin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lectuwaire:

How does these pics translate to good governance or reduce the mass suffering?
Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lectuwaire:

How does these pics translate to good governance or reduce the mass suffering? I tire for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre by UyiIredia(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Baba one chance is busy touring China while people at home are suffering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.