Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,395 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode (25463 Views)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by IamQuins: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
There's one lady or women here in this forum that ve
decided neva to be happy in this lifetime

She's the 1st to comment in this thread, she's no obsessed
with hate and failure and God can neva remember such
being.....
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by DealMogul(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is "rare" and "unusual" about posing in a picture with Ambode? The guy rocks in Quilox for crissakes!
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by nikkypearl(f): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is he God
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by optional1(f): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
But it cant stop d crisis in Kogi state Assembly now.
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by IamQuins: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
There's one lady or women here in this forum that ve decided neva to be happy in this lifetime

She's the 1st to comment in this thread, she's no obsessed with hate and failure and God can neva remember such being.....
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by justmenoni: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Come are u high abi u forget say na apc governor? Don't tell me you've joined the wailers association ooo

NgeneUkwenu:
And so what?
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ofcourse he is a better man than the SAN.
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by Mufasa27(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The Governor is indigene friendly.
Yes he is, but fayose is the most friendly Gov I have ever seen
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by Pholuso: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
@Ngenenkwenu na wah for u.
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by dominique(f): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
damiplovR:
Boy be like uncle Ambode leave this Coke nao. Uncle Ambode b like naaaah I'm not done yet.

Nice job it remains the abule EGBA flyover completion. The traffic is too much....

I read he wants to link Ikorodu with lagos- In expressway. If he can do that much to decongest those traffic burdened roads, I'd definitely rate him above Fashola
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by refiner(f): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
damiplovR:
Boy be like uncle Ambode leave this Coke nao. Uncle Ambode b like naaaah I'm not done yet.

Nice job it remains the abule EGBA flyover completion. The traffic is too much....

...dis got me!grin.....funny dude!gringrin
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by Honestly1: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Very daft topic... Rare privilege to pose with the Governor she voted for abi... Ambode is now more important than the woman because she is a market woman and because he livea in alausa and drive a bullet proof range... O ma she ooo. Rubbish talk. FYI ambode is the chief servant of lagos state. It should be a privilege for him to serve the people.
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by sinceraconcept(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
360frolic:
Ambode of Lagos did the unusual when he visited Ajasa-Command Road in Agbado Oke-Odo Local Council Development Area (LCDA) area of the state.

Beyond the inspection tour that took him there, he also had time to cozy up to residents of the area.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photo-mother-and-son-get-rare-chance-to.html

The woman on blue is like "I'm so happy that I could die"
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
sukkot:
ambo is 9 months pregnant. muscle head nigga

lmao....Sukkot no go take laugh scatter me
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by GLOBALINF: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
I like Ambode but will not vote for him come 2019!!! sad
Everybody say JIMI AGBAJE grin
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by sukkot: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Joavid:

lmao....Sukkot no go take laugh scatter me
lolzzzz grin
Re: Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode by youngpascal(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
Apart from snapping photos, hope there will be other benefits for them?

Another reward is that bottle of Coca-cola in the boy's hand that the man beside Gov. Ambode covets already. #winks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Defections To APC Hits Sokoto As Pictures Of Tambuwal Are Being Torn Down / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House / IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.