Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash (20004 Views)

What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by JohnieWalker(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
That's Eastgate hotel. Presently lodging a pretty lady there.
Who say make you read your life achievements na broda na....Wu yu help abeg leave fuel for buhari
Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Who say make you read your life achievements na broda na....Wu yu help abeg leave fuel for buhari
I help many Pippo my bro
Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by GreatZaza(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
my smally leg fine pass that girl leg, i can see the black spot even with my outdated SAGEM phone
Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
englishmart:
someone who is worth less than #45million, bought range rover just to impress; having it crash will be as devastating as losing a life investment.

He just recovered from the shock. At least we can remember there's someone somewhere who sings with some rubbish bell called Terry G
Look at this church rat... You don see 50,000 naira, since you were born?
Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by Lyonking: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
My hands dai o

Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by markcott: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
hobermener:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss cry
Nigerians are wucked!!!!!
Who told you mate angry
Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by Caseless: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2016
englishmart:
someone who is worth less than #45million, bought range rover just to impress; having it crash will be as devastating as losing a life investment.

He just recovered from the shock. At least we can remember there's someone somewhere who sings with some rubbish bell called Terry G
check terry G's investment , you'd know he's worth more than 45 million.
Re: Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash by Caseless: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Nigerian music sensation Terry G was a few days back pictured on set of the video shoot for "See Matthias", the hit single from Nigeria's most popular tattoo artist, Bizzyaski who also happened to be a highly talented singer. Terry G was featured on the single and he decided to honour the tattoo star by appearing in the video despite the fact that he was still managing to get over the shock of his expensive Range Rover Sport involved in an accident some weeks back. This was the artist's first public appearance since the sad incident. See more photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/exclusive-photos-of-terry-gs-first.html
it's a hit single and it's not firstpage when one Google-search? I can't find it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo / Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.