Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? (514 Views)

Meet Anthony Ekwensi. How He Became Africa's Best In Chinese Language Contest / Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) / Chinese School Now Allows Students Borrow Grades To Pass Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
my kid sister is set to leave for China next month, for her undergraduate program but a friend of mine just told her that in China, teaching or lecturing is done only through the Chinese language. is it through that the universities in China doesn't teach with English. pls I need info on this. any one that know anything about this should help me out on this dilemma please.
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by Ramanto(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
They Have Different Sessions For Different Languages. Depends On What You Want
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by sseunth(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yea, only chinese o....they will teach her chinese for a year before she can strt receiving lectures
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ramanto:
They Have Different Sessions For Different Languages. Depends On What You Want
kk bro ..like morning session and afternoon session things ryt.
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
sseunth:
Yea, only chinese o....they will teach her chinese for a year before she can strt receiving lectures
then after a year, it will only b Chinese or
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by Ramanto(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
strong766:
No!! Like German, French, English And Chinese Sessions. Google Is Your Friend. Research On The Institution In Question
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by nawtibownie: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
strong766:
Receiving lectures in other languages asides their official language attracts a fee. I'd advice she learns their language when she gets there. It will help a lot.
Re: Does The Chinese School Teach With English Or Only Chinese Language? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
nawtibownie:

Receiving lectures in other languages asides their official language attracts a fee. I'd advice she learns their language when she gets there. It will help a lot.
thanks to u all, ur comments really help

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Dr. To Be The Vc Of A University? / MSBSHSE SSC Results 2016 Set To Be Declared Today: Check Maharashtra Board SSC / These Posters Will Show You How Famous Start-ups Were Conceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.