Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram (19044 Views)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows / I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by samkay3g(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
They should be treated like terrorists and the blood thirsty fulani herdsmen too ...Long live PMB, God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by bellyman4u: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah !! Excitement speech of a helpless man who has just succeeded in borrowing from a friend to settle his house issues !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Ochinex(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abagworo:

[s]PDP is sponsoring people disguised as herdsmen to destract our progress. Their leadership should be arrested ASAP to stop these party sponsored killings.
[/s]

Can you graciously shut your gutter if you have nothing sensible to post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Hybrid01: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rallyman:
I can't fit to laf... Boko haram minimized their killings because who dey want is the person on throne. Pls don't be decieved
If the attacks have not been reduced you will still come here and claim he is not competent. What exactly do you want?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

Are you a pipeline vandal? Don't let your hatred disrupt your heartbeat.
Perfect response to one of the Lost Children of El Chapo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Sweetlemon(f): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't just understand some people. Here is someone offering a lasting solution to our electricity issues and you are here talking Fulani herdsmen. Will he not tackle issues one after the other?
Later now when you don't get light you'll start shouting "dullard" Awon oloshi jati jati people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by elriyaz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
every thing about this buhari disgusts me... can't wait for 2019 for us to boot this buffoon out of power.. possibly the most useless president i've seen..can't stand him at all
u you are speaking for yourself. but the fact is that Baba till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by omenka(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abagworo:

PDP is sponsoring people disguised as herdsmen to destract our progress. Their leadership should be arrested ASAP to stop these party sponsored killings.
I have said it that the day these "ghosts" called fulani herdsmen are captured and they can't speak fulani languuage, na that day beans go done for some people.

It is just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by kunletech: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
raker300:
Wch Boko haram did he crush? Just last week they killed Nigerian soldiers and you're here bragging. Cos news agencies don't carry report on Boko haram activities anymore doesn't mean Boko haram has been defeated

enemy of progress!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by omenka(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I don't just understand some people. Here is someone offering a lasting solution to our electricity issues and you are here talking Fulani herdsmen. Will he not tackle issues one after the other?
Later now when you don't get light you'll start shouting "dullard" Awon oloshi jati jati people!
Where the heck have you been?? angry
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by NaMe4: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
What of murderous Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
shamecurls:

Oloriburuku ni awon Israelites yen!
Were wa ninu eje wan
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by shamecurls(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sctests:
This dullardd presidiot makes too much noise! How do crush someone who hits on pipelines in a remote bush, then fetches fuel or crude with his gallons. Do you want to a soldier on every 1 meter intervals of the pipeline.

Sharap and say what you can do! Stop your useless bragadaccio. You will die and Vandals will still exist under they no longer become 5%ers.

If you have the right to travel and fund your family with their oil wealth, they also deserve to take the same oil, make their money and send their kids abroad like you too since you don't give a damn about them as you said on Aljazeera.

Sigh........

Smh
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by gonzaga: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
They will soon be technically defeated.
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by TeamSimple(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
every thing about this buhari disgusts me... can't wait for 2019 for us to boot this buffoon out of power.. possibly the most useless president i've seen..can't stand him at all
Am sure you didn't even vote him to become the president, so come 2019 your vote still gonna be worthless. Till then, happy wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by shamecurls(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Oloriburuku ni awon Israelites yen!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Gchimez: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Were you not the person that planted them we are not surprised.
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by gretblue: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
raker300:
Wch Boko haram did he crush? Just last week they killed Nigerian soldiers and you're here bragging. Cos news agencies don't carry report on Boko haram activities anymore doesn't mean Boko haram has been defeated
But under your Hero aka stealing is not corruption.Boko Haram attacks and killings were per second billing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Atittude: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please crush the Fulani herds men first then we will know that you are for everybody and for no body as you earlier said.
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by nnokwa042(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:
ewu Gambia so electricity is more important than thousands of innocent people been slaughtered by fulani people every month and ur so called president never condemned them,ok let ur family be wipe out by fulani people so Nigerians so will be enjoying 24/7 electricity ,ubanka yamutu angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by rahman25: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:
Buhari shut up. who told you boko haram has been defeated? you now gave them another chance to strike again. Bomb may occur tomorrow or next.Cause that is how they prove you and your shit party wrong.
I look at people behind some post n I shake my head.
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:

You can't stand him? Then SIT DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Those that hate PMB can never change the destiny of Nigeria : we will crush Boko Haram, crush pipeline vandals, crush Biafran and PDP(they are the same these days) wailers, crush PDP and corruption , crush violent Fulani herdsmen. There are many young,detribalized Nigerians just like PMB coming up who aim to be more ruthless at crushing all enemies of Nigeria.

I laugh at all enemies of Nigeria. Very soon,we will be using tactical,targeted,armed drones to obliterate you.Just like Obama is doing against USA's enemies. Just so you know that's the next frontier in warfare. No need for foot soldiers . Get ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by adonisNEW(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
TRY OOO
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Harfisco(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
To me,i think pipeline vandals should killed
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Ondoboi12345678: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Honestly, I know you won't be happy about this. But I have a suggestion for you, stop hating or you end up like boko boys
raker300:
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by dinoyi2: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
. Eyaa sorry o
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Djmamman(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:

Even though there is a freedom of speech calling Mr. president USELESS is an embarrassing word, pls, but to reply your old pspa and your mama whose west their energy in bringing you up and became virus to the Nigerian populace are the very stupid one's.
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by fortune1968: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
your hatred may kill you. The majority love him .Sai baba !
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by glossy6(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
. U know he's a minister of foreign affairs so he talks more in foreign land.

kikikikikikikiki

kulikulikulikulikulikuli

why am I laughing self?

kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Trexnemesis(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram by Henrygreat212(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
. ....My Brother speak with decorum...Thanks and God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Deplorable State Of Lawanson Itire Road / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.