Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo (36882 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Hugging His Daughter, Kiki / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by figur8(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
okeythaone:

jealousy jealousy, laaa waaa oooh. weeeemeeen.
wetin she do u now.can't u just be happy for her.
happy for her for what
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by lastpage: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
vanessaRN:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's daughter Kiki shared these lovely photos on her Instagram page.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/lovely-new-photos-vps-daughter-kiki.html

...and how is that "NEWS"?

Iranu raddarada. angry angry angry

Tell me that Nigerians can now buy fuel easily, at affordable price.... that is NEWS. undecided undecided

Lastpage
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by chukwudiid: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Raheemzzy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice pix
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by emir99(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
All Na kitchen he go finish
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by nanalady(f): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm..we have seen her........next!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Raheemzzy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
gud
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by 2rutalk1: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
She carry fuel for breast?
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by anonimi: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:
Where is Zahrah Buhari sef?

She is in Aso Rock chopping the life of her head at your expense.

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

“It is time to say oil should not continue to play dominant role as we have suffered economically and politically: it is time to diversify this economy.

“The direction of the executive is the way to go. `That is, we should make every effort to have the real sector-agric mining and manufacturing.

“The budget deserves the support of everyone, including my colleagues on the other side. When we were in the opposition we supported the PDP, they should support us,” he said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317046_budgettt_jpegd73bb73944448e30966f27bc22a4c756

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Justycxx(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
OP where were you when she had no shoes?
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Demodee: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't think this look is cool for a redeem church senior pastor's daughter.
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Elchalz(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
negodu omalicha nwa

undecidednegodu omalicha nwa

wey get wowo pappy
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by donsteady(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
anonimi:

She is in Aso Rock chopping the life of her head at your expense.

I am angry and I may just kill some body I swear
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by flokii: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Very nice & lovely figure

2 Likes

Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
awww what lovliness kiss
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by nkenu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
@ Op, i think this forum has more serious minded and intelligient people that time means alot to them. I will advice you stop sending pics of this girl every time. If she has paid you to be sending her pics to this forum because she is looking for a husband or looking for cheap popularity, i reserved my comment !!! undecided
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Faru1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
is ok. At least if she marry boobs go come ....
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Fizzbizzie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Heavens missing angel
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Realhommie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
I've seen much prettier girls on my street than this chic... Nothing special
'Prettier' by ur definition... Truth be told she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by henrylowe(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oboi see fine babe ooooo
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Truly, society celebrates SUCCESS only.
Who knew her years bak?
Lord, I need ur mercy.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by bedspread: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
NobleAngell:
Owa okay. OP pls tell her to tell her father to tell Buhari that there's still fuel scarcity here in Abj.
I CONCURR WITH U NOBLE ANGELL @ 100%. TELL HER TO ALSO TELL HER FATHER TO TELL BUHARI THAT LAGOS IS STILL IN MAXIMUM SCARCITY
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by joshrare(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
I've seen much prettier girls on my street than this chic... Nothing special

But their father is not the current vp of 9ja and may never become one...
That's an additional accessory of beauty
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by talktonase(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
figur8:
and so fvckin what!
who e epp?
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by Aminat508(f): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
flokii:
Very nice & lovely figure
undecided
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by abnsugbe: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Imortal001:
Beautiful!

taaa..wetin she carry like dat..na award??
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by LockDown69(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
I want to kiki... I want to koko... grin kiss
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by NobleAngell(f): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
bedspread:
I CONCURR WITH U NOBLE ANGELL @ 100%. TELL HER TO ALSO TELL HER FATHER TO TELL BUHARI THAT LAGOS IS STILL IN MAXIMUM SCARCITY
I will do that Bedspread.
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by toprealman: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:
Where is Zahrah Buhari sef?
they share am.....5-5months. kiki own go end by May ending then Zara go take center (abi na central.....) stage.
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by drmuri(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
vanessaRN:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's daughter Kiki shared these lovely photos on her Instagram page.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/lovely-new-photos-vps-daughter-kiki.html

pastor's daughter in this tight fitting apparel? Odikwa risky o
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by YabaLeftist: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
SageTravels:
I woke today and my mother was like Sage dont you think you need a wife. Please Nairalanders Dont you thing She will be good to be my wife.

Check na we are too compactable. We attend the same church but different parish.

#WhoNoLikeBetterThingMakeISeeAm

Yes, I agree. Both of you are too 'compactable'. grin grin grin

Olodo.
Re: Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Somebody tolded me that her father is a pastor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Edo DSS Slaps Douglas Ogbankwa 7 Times / Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.