Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China (35514 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who him epp?

E pain am say Buhari never include am for any of his foreign trip delegation since. He wan con go show imsef for dis too.

Btw, why can't he seek for internal partnerships like Lagos and Kebbi are doing? Na for Chinese trade fair he wan go find partners?

Tell him to Kwantinuu

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Arckeen: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
This Op is either foolish or insane...Has fayose been travelling 100 times a month like buhari, No... so there is no basis for comparison here.. buhari has been galavanting around the world since he took over power and has achieved absolutely nothing from those travels.... buhari is just an incompetent buffoon
lol,but why you come yab that OP like that na
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by aresa: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
jojomario:
Going to China for import and export fair. wait, what is Ekiti exporting at the moment?
@op, kindly indicate if he went there on a commercial plane.

Abeg leave our useless National comedian and state BINGO alone ooooo..

Fayose went to China to locate customers for ekiti kponmo..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Holuwadammie(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Loquacious fayose also going to China.....
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by habsydiamond(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2016
fayose case different ooo. he won go learn karate from jet li and jackie chan in case PMB show for him door step.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by menacetosociety: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Igbos on rampage grin
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by gawu1: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2016
kendrick9:
This Op is either foolish or insane...Has fayose been travelling 100 times a month like buhari, No... so there is no basis for comparison here.. buhari has been galavanting around the world since he took over power and has achieved absolutely nothing from those travels.... buhari is just an incompetent buffoon
And Fayose that has been seating at home, what did he achieve? Going round everyday cutting kpomo in markets? For as small as Ekiti is, he can't even pay salary. The ''incompetent buffoon'' defeated your ineffectual buffoon hero. Learn how to leave with that or I advise that you take Lagoon option since the pain refused to subside. Hate can't change your situation

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by topsam1(m): 2:13am On Apr 14, 2016
dukie25:

Fayose is not going there to borrow like Bubu.
Fayose doesn't travel to different countries each month.
Buhari has travelled in 10months more than GEJ did in 6yrs.

Who Buhari travel don epp?
. You be mumu oooom...if you list how many countries fayose can travel to, it cant be more than 10, the guy na thief naa
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Alwaystruth: 4:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Ewu ofia na enweghi ebe obibi. Mention the achievements attached to his useless and incessant traveling?.
You builds your economy by traveling ?. Idiot..Gerrrrahia
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by hifaif1: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2016
This kponmo thug thinks too highly of himself!!! A kponmo governor comparing his political travellings with that of the president!!!

And fellow kponmo thugs are supporting him!!! I weep for this country!!!
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by jamesbro(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2016
its sad the way Nigerians have chosen to express their views. when you read some comments you would be shocked that these guys are graduates. People should stop criticizing Buhari. Its shallow thinking to believe that this man would be able to do magic. Nigeria was in crumbles way before he came him. Nigerians have really proved themselves to be all for corruption by supporting former governments against the new one. I find it hard not to but mention this man that I must say is the most lousy of politicians he should have people caution him Fayose. What has he done in Ekiti? Its still the poorest of Yoruba states. Nigerians things are very difficult, foreign exchange, fuel is expensive and the rate of inflation is scary. weve voted for Buhari criticism won't remove him from office. Let's shy away from all these and try to be as positive as possible. God bless Nigeria
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Haryohdeji(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
godson36:
OMG!!!!! DANGGGGGGG!!!!

Please who is having a gun?? I need to shoot Lere Olayinka and Fayose..

Why this embarrassment for God's sake?? Fayose can't you just keep quiet??

So all the news we have been seeing on FRONT page since is LOAN??

Those 700Nigerians that will be given scholarship into China every year is on Loan??

So the use of Nigeria's currency and China's currency to buy goods from the two nations without converting to dollar before transaction in on Loan

Fayose Keeps proving my claim that "Fayose is nothing but a TAXI Driver" to be true"

Show me those who says FAYOSE IS THEIR ROLE MODEL and I will show you the ILLITERATES on Nairaland..

crying...Another so called literate have been scammed with Lie...700 scholarship yearly to Nigeria na so they rich reach?
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Goke7: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is seriously looking for attention but so far only ipob youths de look e side, I no even know say Ekiti state get money to send Fayose to china sef.

Fayose must really be getting intimidated by PMB's international profile. Am also willing to know what Ekiti is exporting to china abi chinese people don de chop pounded yam? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by ddeola: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose nonesense. We shall see the result of Fayose's visit.

Shameless guvnor grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
kendrick9:
no I think you are the foolish or insane as you stated above, Some Local Govt councilors in Nigeria might not even know who Fayose is but the world know who Buhari, some student in Ekiti state schools might not even know who or what Fayose is but the world know who Buahri is. So you are the one insane.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by darealez(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
kendrick9:
Lolz.. Buhari, an incompetent buffoon? No! You're simply making a mistake mehn! You frantically need to slow down to think.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by mayweather2020: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
kendrick9:
U are very very stupid for calling the OP a name..Cant blame as long as immanuellabrain is working than urs..KENDRICK9 the senseless fellow.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Mustay(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
HawksDude:
When I say "hypo" you say "crite";

Hypo...

nawa o. Thought this was another hypo advert grin
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by BeardedMeat(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
searchng4love:
cheesy Buhari must be trembling now...
I swear! Make Fayose no go fight that Baba o! grin
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by NwabekeyiSimeon: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2016
anonimi:

Did you read the story or you did not understand that he has only travelled TWICE unlike DullardPoo who travels every week.
When I say "illite" you say "rate".

Illite........

This one will always defend his paymasters, comparing a lazy governor with the President shows something is wrong with you. Why do you love supporting evils bro? Why why why
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by HawksDude(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Mustay:

nawa o. Thought this was another hypo advert grin

grin
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by otokx(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Shame, see why it is not good to talk plenty.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
saintkel:
How many times Fayose travel n how many times PMB travel, do d maths
pmb is a president, fayose is a state governor, u can't compare the rate at wich both of them travel.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by gracevile: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
ABAMOWA:

thank you bro

I don tire for these people oo. Can you compare the enormity of governing Nigeria to governing Ekiti State? And now, PMB has gone to China and came back with a tangible loan. I know some of you wailers are illiterates, he came with infrastructural loan. Look at PMB's antecedents , he is not the type that will run after unreasonable money, will not devalue the naira, will not spend our external reserve, will not scatter our money like the moronic GEJ, who was just giving people blank cheque. U na no dey shame to defend PDP. Even if Jona is from my State, I must say the truth.
my dear na girl I be oh sorry lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC NWC Disowns Gaidom, Affirms Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Jennifer Blanke Resigns As AfDB Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.