Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 (2921 Views)

EPL Returns To Supersport3 For Subscribers On DSTV Compact Plus From Dec 1 2015 / Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! / Viva Riva! To Premiere In Nigerian Cinemas, Dec. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by tox(f): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2006
the experience lagos is a concert held by the house on the rock church,with the pastor paul adefarasin!!!!!!!!!!! the experience lagos is all about building the christian mind in God and ministering are kirk franklin, !isreal houghton, ! donnie mcclurkin, lionel petersen, !jamalbryant, ! mike aremu, !dunni olarewaju, !dc envoys, !gordons, !asu ekiye, !the chosen treasure of house on the rock, !buchi, !tosin matins, !midnight crew, !it's gonna be fun on earth you don't have to miss out of dis it dec 1st time 8 pm at the tafawa  balewa square,onikan lagos music like u've never heaed it before!!!!!!!!. be there, GATE FEE , FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shocked cheesy grin, luv dis kiss cheesy
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by tox(f): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2006
http://www.hotrng.org/Experience/index.html
chect it out hope to meet u their God bless u for more details call tosin on 08058600494or 08029304122
catchu there call early to be at the main bowl tv radios and news papwe availaible for you to catch the xperience lagggggggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by tox(f): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2006
guyz it's just a day and it's gonna be real great cos the xpeince will cotniue don't forget be there befor 8pm cos am gnna be at d gate waiting for just you alone love all those that will be their and for those dat can't make it try oh, !cos we will xperience lagos glory
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by tox(f): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2006
Tamidia presnets A voice of E l l a !a play and a modern adaptation of cinderella, for more details send ur post
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by Raymand(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2006
I still can't believe this is free?
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by Boluwaduro(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2006
Hello All:

Could anyone please tell me how the concert went?

Thanks
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by tox(f): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2006
whoa, guyz for does that where they i hope you didn't dose for a sec but for those dat missed it let me start by saying dam forster open the show with his fantastic voice and the chosen treasure ministered to us and godon was the mc with fela durotoye!, then donnie mcclurkin open the stay that was around 4/5pm cos the place was really filled they was 80,000 people at the main bowl not even courting those outside asu made the crowd then tosin martins follow with peteesen! but the man of the day won the show kirk franklin the guy is a dancer whoa i stole some sets trust me it was fun if the tape is out i make u guys know but check on entataining stations like stv cos i know they' give some clicks bye guy and get really for the xperience 2007 with td jake and cece winas
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by tox(f): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2006
hi guyz wanna let you know that if you believe in the xperince the lord will make u experience the unexperience!, may the lord God bless you really good merry xmas,
expect a miracle that will make you experience Gods glory in ur life
Re: The Experiences Lagos Dec 1 2006 by vikiviko(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
December 4 is the 2009 EXPERIENCE at the TBS, 7PM.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cable Tv In Nigeria That Transmit All Live Football Matches / Interesting Movies To See This Week.... / Complete Merlin Season 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.