Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera (32677 Views)

Look For A Beautiful Smartphone / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by MrDoGood(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
can the phone call on angel mike whenever u're in trouble?
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by cardoctor(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beautiful fone
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by jjcena(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Patiently waiting for my xiaomi redmi note 3 Pro to arrive. You all can stick with your brand names
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Nigerians should think before writing sometimes. Comments like

will it call heaven?
Will it selfie my spirit?

These nonsense should stop. Every sensible person knows it's an high end device and it's bound to be costly at launch. The price will surely reduce with time.

It's a new phone from HTC. Ask reasonable techie questions so the tech guys can respond and make the thread lively while learning.

Biko!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Tonyreal49(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Idol
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 14, 2016
nze4al:

HTC 10 seems like a nice phone, but the price is a bit steep. It costs $50 more than an iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy S7, yet doesn’t appear to offer any compelling reasons to choose it over its rivals. What’s your say on this, and are you going to buy the HTC 10?

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/04/13/introducing-the-new-htc-10-beautiful-smartphone-with-world-class-camera-and-hi-res-audio/

Explain kindly
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by greggng: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2016
HTC is high technology company and I started using their products when some of you were still in primary school. Trust me their products re topclass product and the price befits it

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by justmenoni: 2:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Find small groundnut drink join o

aaamos:
Grab sit and Eating water
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:04am On Apr 14, 2016
I would!!! But not at this current dollar price cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Danfuster(m): 3:35am On Apr 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Sure it is....next month will make it 2yrs DAT am using it

good for you man, you're one of the lucky few. Thus phone had got a few bugs. My mouth piece isn't working well, it works well on loud speaker but on normal call it seizes up. I tried to get a fix online and turns out I'm not the only one.

I love every other thing
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am okay with my HTC m8

me too bro
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Bdemmy(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2016
HTC 10: hey bro, check me out. I have world class camera

Samsung Galaxy S6: what's the megapixel?

HTC 10: i have fingerprints and...

HTC 10: I also have sleek design with...

Samsung Galaxy S6: hol up Nigg@, what's the megapixel?

HTC 10: 12

Samsung Galaxy S6: Do me a favour please...Gerrarahia!...Gerrarahia man!!...shh!t men!!!
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by OgaTheTop2: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2016
aaamos:
Grab sit and Eating water
Nlanders and funny comments.. Lol.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Caseless: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2016
I might go for this...
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Cannonleo(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Reads topic
Chai HTC ati Dey. Team HTC for life

*Sees prize, cleans eyes well*
Blood of .............. Eh abeg I stick with my modified HTC senny for now . Who get that kind money to spend

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Caseless: 6:59am On Apr 14, 2016
greenhulk:

HTC m9 is already a year old. The price is just $650. Blame the nigeria economy.
and that's 126750 when u do the conversion using the official rate of 195. Not too bad
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Caseless: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Joyce28:
Nice phones but not like my Samsung cool
Wetin de Samsung?

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Nothing is gonna end my love for my HTC one M8. Still the best phone ever!
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Sgwash: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Justycxx:
gionee E8 is better than that thing
Baba tell urself d truth kwanu...
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Sgwash: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Bdemmy:
HTC 10: hey bro, check me out. I have world class camera

HTC 10: i have fingerprints and...

HTC 10: I also have sleek design with...

Samsung Galaxy S6: hol up Nigg@, what's the megapixel?

HTC 10: 12

Samsung Galaxy S6: Do me a favour please...Gerrarahia!...Gerrarahia man!!...shh!t men!!!
funny shaa, buh note that as Samsung still flunt their megapixel cameras, HTC stepped up ton"ULTRAPIXEL" as far back as their M8 flagship... and in case u don't know, 1Ultrapixel is equivalent to 4megapixel... do d math urself bro

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by ruggedtimi(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2016
M using htc e8...is the best smartphone i have ever used. D phone is at same level with s5,iphone5 nd htc m8. Has 2 gig ram, 13 pixel, 16gig inbuilt nd mscard expendable. The battery life is very good. Infct the best ba3 i hv come acrossed. The price is cool. You will get a fairly used for 30-35k. Brandnew is arnd 50k
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Toroze(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
All i've gat to say is

'Blood of JeEEEEeesus!!' shocked

Why i just dey see awkward things today.

price of phone = #220000

Notin special about d phone even BoomJ8 design fine pass diz!! talk less of Iphone
Not worth it
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Caseless:
and that's 126750 when u do the conversion using the official rate of 195. Not too bad

Yeah, and 208,000 when u use the parallel market. When u add duties and profit u will arrive at around 220k.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by hibaro: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2016
DAT x get BT it is too cost fr Nigeria we are in nw
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by jeff1980(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Am still enjoying my M9, economy is bad in naija now to be wasting such money on phone.Though I bought it #137K

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by bigbrighthology(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Please friends am seriously in need of an intelligent and visionary and God. Fearing girl who is into medical field, Dr, Nursing, Surgion etc for a serious relationship. I know it may sound akward using this medium but all I care is result and what works not d medium it came. Here is my BB pin 334B1C46. I live in lagos and am a graduate of Linguistics and Comm. Work @ FPL/RF MM, Inter Airport. Thanks oh let's I forget am Bright by name.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Justycxx(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Sgwash:

Baba tell urself d truth kwanu...
baba check out gionee E8 specfication and tell me the truth
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by billionman: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Ramanto:

Bros Pleas No Vex Which Kind Samsung You Dey Use And How The Battery Be?

Galaxy S4. Been using it for almost two years now and the battery is still OK.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
jeff1980:
Am still enjoying my M9, economy is bad in naija now to be wasting such money on phone.Though I bought it #137K

Why u come spoil that fine phone with the ugly pouch now
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by seunajia: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
HTC phones are fine, sleek and premium quality too. Unllike Crapsung galaxies that are glorified plastics. It's just the UI that's a bit clustered and somewhat tacky.

Sony Xperia is still my darling.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Yawns...Im Ohk with my Nokia 1100 A.k.a tan ina si obe(On phone torchlight make we see soup) cheesy
Afterall "Godliness with contentment is gr8 Gain" wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last) / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.