Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,055 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) (36966 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Itannooluwa(f): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Topestbilly:

Lwkmd grin.
But Christmas fowl no useless na...
na useful i talk nw #check well
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by OjaySmith: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
talk2riel:
President Buhari's meeting with Chinese officials has brought so many benefits to Nigeria, and some of the agreements signed include:
1. 长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里, 长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里
2.,长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国长
3.,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问行国事访问长,水长长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国
4.人民共和国进行国事访问部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问长
And additionally,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他Lagos来到中国人民Calabar共和国进行国事访问他
Its a positive development
Lol. what happened to Lagos in this report ohhhh. Abeg make dem no sell our Lagos go china. grin
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Adonis3: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
tonto is much more famous though and when she married him every man in naija wanted her so she was hot commodity. so she had reason to be very conceited but for some weird reason she has turned into the most perfect wife a man can ever ask for. its mind boggling. she checked her ego at the door before she entered her marriage. even our own seun osewa of nairaland had the hots for tonto before she married lolz

lmaogrin

So u think any woman would have turned him down

Please tell me another story.

Just google "Oladunni Olakunle Churchill"

Because na lowkey guy abi?

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by olarhtunji(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
emilyone:
What do you mean?
ask Justin bieber na
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by duduade: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Danielle22:
Her life, her husband, her phone...not my concern

Abi who she epp
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Topestbilly(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
na useful i talk nw #check well

No vex d kind hunger wey dey hold me dat time no get part 2...
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Supermama: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Following her 'refusal' to wish her husband a happy birthday,fans have taken to IG to blast Mide Martins,accusing her of not being proud of her husband

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/are-you-not-proud-of-him-fans-query.html

Very sad indeed!!
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by missyadorable(f): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Does it mean you put only your own pics always on the social media? Do u leave a pic for 3 yrs before changing them?
How will you take it if your husband displays himself and his cars alone on fb and instagram and never display yours?
If you can give an answer in the affirmative, then you are really asocial but if not then you're probably a selfcentred woman and a selfcentred man or woman will soon or later loose their marriage.

Brother,social media display of whatever means nothing to me.I am not a fan of displaying my all to the world on internet..I dont care what pictures my husband posts but I am very glad he doesn't post my pictures(i dnt like it and he understands)..that hasn't affected us negatively in anyway! We don't need "internet people" approval on how we live...I post my pictures rarely and more updates on general issues of interest...and he does same.Even my own family,mum n sibs birthday n pictures aren't displayed..and we are good...

It's jst like the issue of pet names.I don't like it.I always like EVERYBODY calls me by my name and my husband is not an exception.We address each other by our first names,we are good.

At least,we are happier than some couples who call each other the sweetest pet names yet are causing each other the worst pain.We are happier than some couples who flood the social networks with every detail of their marital life,in a bid to show off,feel among and get approval..meanwhile they are sworn enemies in reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.