Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age (27435 Views)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by newsarena: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yesterday, Ex-beauty queen, Adaeze Yobo shared pre-birthday photos as she turns 26 tomorrow. Some followers didn't agree she would be turning 26. She replied. See below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEDf_oOp-t8/?taken-by=adaezeyobo

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by newsarena: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

CONTINUE TO READ MORE COMMENTS HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/adaeze-yobo-fires-back-at-fans.html

#Naija gat no chill....
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Theyveedo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
The age is suspicious sha but who cares

10 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
if u like lie say u b 19 wetin b my own problem wit dat

latest gist::: Omotola Shares Sexy Photo on IG..see photos http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/omotola-shares-sexy-photo-on-ig.html?m=0

10 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by quintessence1(f): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Her age her business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Favolly(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Like why don't Nigerians ever believe people's ages though?

Adaeze is legit 26 nah. With the way she behaves on social media, I would have said 21 sef, lol. Seems she missed out on a lot in her childhood and is taking it back... I guess people think she is older mainly because she has been in the public eye for so long.

But there are others who are just blatantly falsifying age. E.g. Aunty Carol claiming she is 28... That’s just impossible, and its not even as if people were trying to be mean. It's jst the blatant lying that irks them

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Raphafire101: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
I thought she is 17.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by amokeme(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
These days, people expecially girls grow older or bigger than their age. Take a look at the kids born in the 1990s 91 2 3 4 5 6............ They all look older than their age,
And I'm sure some people here have siblings that are 15 but look 20 or 21, so we shouldn't judge abeg. Like some months back, my aunt was insulting a lady just cause the lady said she is 20 and my aunt felt she is more.I just told her " mummy ×××× look at your daughter, she is just 17 and she is even looking way older than this lady here and even yourself. Who will believe xxxx is just 17" She felt embarrassed but it was the truth. Iv seen 16year olds looking like they are in their early 20s (different factors contribute to this, like food, body development and makeup)

Another reason why I feel people don't believe the age of others is Achievement.
You will agree with me that in Nigeria, it takes looooong to achieve something reasonable or something you can be proud of for most people. Now people that fall into this category find it hard to believe someone very young has achieved what they are still struggling to achieve (media recognition especially ) so when they hear you are in your 20s they just see it as impossible. It's some sort of default.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians o. On top her own age again? Hian undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Usika(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who her age won help now?

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by veacea: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please how is this going to affect the naira?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by somehowpenis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by BUSHHUNTER: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
When Atletico Madrid KnockOut Barcelona Me and My Arsenal Fans be like...grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Mopolchi: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na footballer's wife she be wetin you expect na?

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Flexherbal(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Age is just a number.
Her husband loves her as she is.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Neyo230(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Lattop(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am just Fifteen and I don't know what exactly there problem is about my age

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by yvelchstores(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
She isn't lying. Sure thats her real age.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Her body, , her life , her age , her private business. .....

angry angry so

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by abiolag(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hw would dis ease d pain dat yeye BARCA caused me tonight
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by OlimehG(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na Wu she Epp
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
She forgot that beauty queens fake ages as footballers.

You can't be holding that stuff if u whr born 26 yrs ago, it's suppose to be confidential.

Liar!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
How does this change the fact that merciless Messi is goin to miss semi finals of UCL..

Btw.. she's 26 and I'm 33.. yet I look much younger thn her.. I guess I need to bring my age down to 17 to balance the equation..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by DrChukzy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Perfect response to a jobless human being. She is a human like you, why will you keep bothering about her life and forget about your own? Nigerians enn
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by morganacanta: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
She is really 26 she was my senior in federal girls college .

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by timilehin007(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
It will help change naira no Yuan
veacea:
Please how is this going to affect the naira?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by yinkslinks(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
No is kanu nwakwo's wife that is 17 now grin grin grin grin grin
Raphafire101:
I thought she is 17.....
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seems minding other peoples business now qualifies as "Self Employment" in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Xionez(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
^^^^^
They have Linda Ikeji to thank.
But i wonder whats all the fuss about over football age.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by dexla(f): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Favolly:
Like why don't Nigerians ever believe people's ages though?

Adaeze is legit 26 nah. With the way she behaves on social media, I would have said 21 sef, lol. Seems she missed out on a lot in her childhood and is taking it back... I guess people think she is older mainly because she has been in the public eye for so long.

But there are others who are just blatantly falsifying age. E.g. Aunty Carol claiming she is 28... That’s just impossible, and its not even as if people were trying to be mean. It's jst the blatant lying that irks them

Caroline is within that age range, we attended the same secondary school so I know this.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by hyeeshat(f): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
lol
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by excel101(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
If she said she's 26yrs of age it shouldn't be anybody's biz, after all, she's not searching 4 a job neither is she searching 4 a husband. Whatever she said is her age should be.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense' / Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.