Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age (27434 Views)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by dombenis(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Na wa for Nigerians o. On top her own age again? Hian undecided
please can some one tell Mr president to do something about this nation Nigeria, before Nigeria ill stone him. because this traveling of a thing cannot solve our problem.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
This one wet look like 56. Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Damsexy18(f): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
When Atletico Madrid KnockOut Barcelona Me and My Arsenal Fans be like...grin
funny you
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Raphafire101: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
No is kanu nwakwo's wife that is 17 now grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahhahahahah.....like seriously.....
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Favolly(f): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
dexla:

Caroline is within that age range, we attended the same secondary school so I know this.
I don't know how broad the range you're referring to is o...

What I do know is that she has been out of nollywood for about 10 years, but before then, she was acting for a few years… Some roles such as party girls, university big babe etc. But then again, maybe she was about 14 years old when she started playing such big madam roles...

Indeed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by serena433(f): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
her English though undecided na them sabi sha!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by MikeB3(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
No problem, her husband self dey lie for his age!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Lyonking: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Her age isn't my biz..

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Bollinger(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
amokeme:
These days, people expecially girls grow older or bigger than their age. Take a look at the kids born in the 1990s 91 2 3 4 5 6............ They all look older than their age,
And I'm sure some people here have siblings that are 15 but look 20 or 21, so we shouldn't judge abeg. Like some months back, my aunt was insulting a lady just cause the lady said she is 20 and my aunt felt she is more.I just told her " mummy ×××× look at your daughter, she is just 17 and she is even looking way older than this lady here and even yourself. Who will believe xxxx is just 17" She felt embarrassed but it was the truth. Iv seen 16year olds looking like they are in their early 20s (different factors contribute to this, like food, body development and makeup)

Another reason why I feel people don't believe the age of others is Achievement.
You will agree with me that in Nigeria, it takes looooong to achieve something reasonable or something you can be proud of for most people. Now people that fall into this category find it hard to believe someone very young has achieved what they are still struggling to achieve (media recognition especially ) so when they hear you are in your 20s they just see it as impossible. It's some sort of default.

Theses days? Really? It always been like that. Women mature faster than men. It's a fact. Also, she has not achieved anything except marry a rich guy. cool

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by amokeme(f): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bollinger:

Theses days? Really? It always been like that. Women mature faster than men. It's a fact. Also, she has not achieved anything except marry a rich guy. cool
that to some ladies is enough achievement, enough to green with envy cheesy plus she was once a beauty queen too wink
And if you look at her mum, you will know she is really young.
And majority of the haters are definitely women cheesy I mean, she is 26 done with sch, married with 2 kids cool some women will kill for that believe me,
She has achieved quite a lot for a 26 year old NIGERIAN women

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by ArchiPelago1: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
According to my friend, she was like a Lil sister to him when they were neighbours in Onike, Yaba back in the day.. My friend is yet to be 27, so I can categorically say Adaeze is not guilty of Age fraud...

However, coincidentally with what I saw today, I became totally convinced that Age fraud is real irrespective of gender. I was going through one of my senior in secondary school's Instagram post, I saw a certificate she collected last year "25 female entrepreneur under 25. I mean, this girl was in Ss1 while I was in Jss1 and I'm older than 25. NB: The girls junior sister was my agemate, classmate and infact seatpartner for a term.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by philo3(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
ask Linda Ikeja ____she knows all
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Bollinger(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
amokeme:
that to some ladies is enough achievement, enough to green with envy cheesy plus she was once a beauty queen too wink
And if you look at her mum, you will know she is really young.
And majority of the haters are definitely women cheesy I mean, she is 26 done with sch, married with 2 kids cool some women will kill for that believe me,
She has achieved quite a lot for a 26 year old NIGERIAN women

You are right. For a Nigerian. But for someone in another country, it is a thin line between slavery and freedom. When you say that some women consider being married to a rich man an achievement, then you wonder why Nigerian women are used and treated like slaves. A man will marry a woman and the word marriage will mean nothing. He can decide to wake up one morning and leave the woman and she would want to hang on as if she is hanging on to a life vest. Why, because they are not independent. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
abiolag:
Hw would dis ease d pain dat yeye BARCA caused me tonight
Mtchewwww
Same here boss. It pained me i won't lie:-|
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by zinny377(f): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
veacea:
Please how is this going to affect the naira?
I tire o! abeg help me ask.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by amokeme(f): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

You are right. For a Nigerian. But for someone in another country, it is a thin line between slavery and freedom. When you say that some women consider being married to a rich man is an achievement, then you wonder why Nigerian women are used and treated like slaves. A man will marry a woman and the word marriage will mean nothing. He can decide to wake up one morning and leave the woman and she would want to hang on as if she is hanging on to a life vest. Why, because they are not independent. Sad.
that's why I advocate for woman independency. And marriage is no way near slavery. It just depends on the mindset you carry to it.
Alot of people marry for the wrong wrong reason, and when things doesn't go as planned they cry foul (like what were they expecting?)you can't have what you can't give
But then, like I said, it all boils down to the mindset.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by amtaken(f): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
I believe Adaeze very well.

Why do you people doubt her?

Because she got married early and has 2 kids or because she won the MBGN title at 18?

Have you guys seen her mum and siblings?

Adaeze is 25 abeg.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Mayflowa(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Na footballer's wife she be wetin you expect na?

Why is she bragging about her much she has achieved?

She should be thanking her God Yobo did not make her baby mama. Does she know how many beauty Queens roaming the street. Even her beautiful mum is finding it difficult to settle down. Think her third marriage is dissolved with a former footballer.

Her achievement or better put, wealth resulted from her marriage. Make she cool down
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Mopolchi: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Mayflowa:

Why is she bragging about her much she has achieved?

She should be thanking her God Your did not make her baby mama. Does she know how many beauty Queens roaming the street. Even her beautiful mum is finding it difficult to settle down. Think her third marriage is dissolved with a former footballer.

Her achievement of better put, wealth resulted from her marriage. Make she cool down
Bros na true you talk
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by dangotesmummy: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2016
#singing in olamide voice #

Leave my baby for me I like my baby like that tongue wink cool
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by ClintonDal(m): 1:30am On Apr 14, 2016
This chick is 26. She was my sisters classmate at Feddy Owerri. People should stop taking panadol for others.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 14, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
When Atletico Madrid KnockOut Barcelona Me and My Arsenal Fans be like...grin
cc: iamlegend1
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by phenase(m): 2:34am On Apr 14, 2016
That's there way www.firmtech1..com.ng
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Mrjo(m): 5:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Sex also contribuct alot.
amokeme:
These days, people expecially girls grow older or bigger than their age. Take a look at the kids born in the 1990s 91 2 3 4 5 6............ They all look older than their age,
And I'm sure some people here have siblings that are 15 but look 20 or 21, so we shouldn't judge abeg. Like some months back, my aunt was insulting a lady just cause the lady said she is 20 and my aunt felt she is more.I just told her " mummy ×××× look at your daughter, she is just 17 and she is even looking way older than this lady here and even yourself. Who will believe xxxx is just 17" She felt embarrassed but it was the truth. Iv seen 16year olds looking like they are in their early 20s (different factors contribute to this, like food, body development and makeup)

Another reason why I feel people don't believe the age of others is Achievement.
You will agree with me that in Nigeria, it takes looooong to achieve something reasonable or something you can be proud of for most people. Now people that fall into this category find it hard to believe someone very young has achieved what they are still struggling to achieve (media recognition especially ) so when they hear you are in your 20s they just see it as impossible. It's some sort of default.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Pamelayoung: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Who cares
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2016
amokeme:
[b]These days, people expecially girls grow older or bigger than their age. Take a look at the kids born in the 1990s 91 2 3 4 5 6............ They all look older than their age,
[/b]And I'm sure some people here have siblings that are 15 but look 20 or 21, so we shouldn't judge abeg. Like some months back, my aunt was insulting a lady just cause the lady said she is 20 and my aunt felt she is more.I just told her " mummy ×××× look at your daughter, she is just 17 and she is even looking way older than this lady here and even yourself. Who will believe xxxx is just 17" She felt embarrassed but it was the truth. Iv seen 16year olds looking like they are in their early 20s (different factors contribute to this, like food, body development and makeup)

you said it all
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by DrHighchief(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Who her age help? People can disturb themselves for wetin no concern them. If she say she be 26 or.....wetin concern una?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Seventeen(f): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2016
sad I feel sorry for my daughter already
She will be12 later in the year and already looks eighteen.
So in future, na like ds ppl go think she de lie about her age
Na wa ooo sad
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
amokeme:

wu u epp?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Na wa for Nigerians o. On top her own age again? Hian undecided
wu u epp?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Usika:
Who her age won help now?
wu u epp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense' / Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.