Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos (26071 Views)

Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Firefire(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wickedness on the increase... embarassed

Why are some girls/women so callous ?

Ibanuje Oluwa! sad
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by chimoskyg(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
For Naija police might arrest the person
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Ochinex(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari you see your life? because she can't afford food since buhari came on board to Brest feed her baby hence her dumping
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Evil parents. May God bless the man that rescued this baby.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by jessykings(f): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
OMG dat sink....jeez shocked and the water too. To think that a baby less than 2weeks old is being washed with cold water! Kai, dat care-giver no try @ all.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
so we still get good sarmaritan for naija.thats good sha. but i will like to ask one question. if na one million dollar will u turn it over to the cop? no i guess
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by tipsieoladj(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
toprealman:
most government hospitals in Africa is just too gross!
Looking at their gory state makes me sad. Oluwa please pick my call let me liberate my people.
Happy for the lil baby....and the good Samaritan.
you liberate your people? It makes me laugh when people think they can just wake up and be the good leader..bro you can aspire to be but trust me once you get there you wont see anyone again
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Knetpro(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Marley01:
The post mentioned the baby was taken to a nearby hospital.. do I see the baby in a wash hand basin or the grade of this w**d is just so strong??

On point.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by fart: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2016
The man is not a good Samaritan. He is the father. He felt guilty but still didn't want responsibility so he took the child to the hospital
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by toprealman: 5:00am On Apr 14, 2016
tipsieoladj:
you liberate your people? It makes me laugh when people think they can just wake up and be the good leader..bro you can aspire to be but trust me once you get there you wont see anyone again
I've been awake for a very long time and trust me, I won't disappoint.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by 1miccza: 5:12am On Apr 14, 2016
God bless that man for saving a life...
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by OmoNiceGee(m): 5:48am On Apr 14, 2016
dainformant:
what a wicked world...Thank God for dis man
some r praying for da fruit of da womb why sume are dumpin dias?? May God av mercy!
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Fhowe: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2016
dem suppose pull this nurse or matron uniform na napkin she wash or bath pikin na wa naija
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by toprealman: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The UK has a National Health Service that runs all its hospitals. Its budget for the year 2016/17 is 120billion pounds. (http://www.kingsfund.org.uk/projects/nhs-in-a-nutshell/nhs-budget)

In Naira , that is....33,922,242,288,000.00 (33 trillion naira).

Where are we going to get that money....even if we get all our loot back.

Nigeria needs to become a manufacturing society. Resource dependency does us no good.
You forgot to mention that taxation is the mainstay of the UK economy. Do you know that every single worker in the UK is taxed......expect students? Did you hear the amount dome federal institutions are owing in unpaid tax? Do you know how much we waste running two inefficient legislative arms of government? Do you know how much we loose to corrupt leaders. Do you know how much we loose due to incompetent hands running key positions? Eg with the antecedents of Audu Ogbe, Ogbonna Onu( ask any abia resident when that thief ruled Abia state).....not to mention the criminals in power you already know!
That figure is infinitesimal compared to how much we can push into our economy when we are ready......#NaijaYouthsArise
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by kuntash: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2016
@ Seun Osewa,

as the Owner & administrator of Nairaland , Please I urge you to try and get in touch with the location of that child. try to do what you can to support that child.

if you would need any assist, I would be willing to give and support the course - on behalf of Nairaland at least..

Think about it , its worth it..
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by delishpot: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2016
marlvis:
undecided no wonder some women don't have kids ...u can't eat ya cake and have it ...u gave birth to a child u cnt take care of so u decides to abandoned not caring if it survives or not and u expect God to give u more , make thunder fire u ......and I tot condoms existed .......

lubbish.... .

This WYA of thinking is not right. Please try to see that few women who face problems are results of medical complication after a D&C or complications during pregnancies NOT because, they carried a child full term, delivered and dumped it. This your way of thinking victimizes many women who through no fault of theirs can't have babies. Show love to your fellow women. You women are too quick to tear down each other.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Duduheritage1: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2016
By the time they open the two legs , they don't remember the consequence.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Baby, your hustle has started, your are a survivor. Nothing can kill you until your time is up. Live life
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by danxzy: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2016
who can do such to innocent baby like that? its unfair oooo what is this world turning into?
well its better that abortion but she should have give it to somebody
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2016
That woman though,why would she bath the baby inside the sink just like some plates. God bless the good sameritan that rescued the baby.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by nkkystel(f): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
God bless you sir! What if she had died why birthing? Lord, pls protect this lil child and make him/her responsible in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Buy Phones From Armed Robbers To Resell As London Used–phone Dealer / Nigerian Lady Joins Her Boyfriend To Fight A Man In Italy / In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.