Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency (17601 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by IdomaLikita: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Underestimate a Northerner at your own risk.

All of a sudden, Murray-Bruce has gone mute. Ewu.
While he was singing praises for Innoson and Made-in-Aba shoes, his Northern compatriots were closely scrutinising the budget..now that the dice have been cast, which pat of the budget goes into funding the manufacturing sector where innoson and Aba peeps belong?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by focus7: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2016
The children of HATE from the SE and their partners from the SS are too engrossed with Buhari and Amaechi to have sense to reason that the removal of the project from the budget was a conspiracy against them.

15 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by ALTERNATEID: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2016
klas:

Cc. Lalasticlala. This deserves front page. Let our idealistic southerners know how real politics is played.

I think most southerners are ignorant when it comes to playing national politics and not really idealistic. Only crassly ignorant people play politics with the infrastructural development of their states.

10 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by shamecurls(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2016
[size=18pt][b]
seunmsg:
So far so good, Northern law makers have smuggled in so many project for their constituencies. Can we see the projects smuggled into the budget by southern law makers?

Revelations from this 2016 budget have really exposed the south to be a politically immature region. We all come online and engage in silly e-wars while northerners stay back and observe our silliness. Our elected law makers are even more sillier. Party sentiments and selfish political interest have so blinded their eyes that they couldn't see anything wrong in cancelling the Lagos-Calabar railway project and appropriating the funds meant for it to complete the Kano railway projects and build new roads and town halls in the north.

Lagos-Calabar rail line that was presented and defended by the transport minister was rejected because it wasn't part of the initial budget submitted by the president while new roads and town halls in the north that was never designed, presented or defended by any ministry was included and appropriated huge funds. Yet, southerners still come online to support the decision of the national assembly due to party sentiments. Seriously, it sucks to be a southerner.
[/b][/size]

You re the most brilliant Southerner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by HRich(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
All this Hausa people just d use us any how.

Abdulmumin Jibrin Hausa

Dasuki Hausa

At the end they will Blame Jona.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Brugo(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Legislators should not be allowed to include projects. It is wrong. Who will defend the cost of those projects? Nobody. They would just put one heavily inflated sum and expect the FG to be cool with it.

The correct thing is for them to pass their requests to the concerned minister for him/her to prepare a budget for such projects.

We have crooks representing us.

Ben Bruce won't see this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by OgaTheTop2: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
We need to start stoning and killing corrupt government workers in this country. Until we start doing that will Nigeria be free of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by shamecurls(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
IdomaLikita:

While he was singing praises for Innoson and Made-in-Aba shoes, his Northern compatriots were closely scrutinising the budget..now that the dice have been cast, which pat of the budget goes into funding the manufacturing sector where innoson and Aba peeps belong?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by TeamSimple(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Why won't he? I no blame am now, when our own representatives were sleeping. Nonsense
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by rusher14: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
eyesofgod:
I am looking for maupe. Has anybody seen him/her?

I haven't seen it.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Guyman02: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
The Naivete of Southern Senators and Honourables has been exposed by the North. Now they are seeing how politics is being played; I will not blame Sen Ben Bruce and Akpabio because they are still greenhorns in the Senate but now I am sure their eyes don open.

IdomaLikita:

The Southern Senators are too shocked to speak, they thought they could TRUST their Northern counterparts; the SW has been keeping quiet also as the Lagos - Calabar project benefits them also.
Imagine a Honourable putting N4.9b into the budget for his constituency and Ben Murray Bruce could not add anything for Bayelsa and Aba where he is asking to buy Made in Naija.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2016
construction and rehabilitation of the works centre, N100m;
construction of town hall, N100m;
block of classrooms, undisclosed;
rehabilitation of Sharada - Kwanar Dogara, N1.445bn;
solar street lights, N300m;
drainage, N20m;
rehabilitation of Gwarzo Kiru, Kwanar Maiyaki, N180m;
Kiru - Badaf road construction, N405m;
rehabilitation and construction of roads in Kiru/Bebeji, N150m, and
construction of pedestrian bridges, N200m.

In the ministry of water resources, there are eight projects, namely:
construction of earth dam, N1m;
construction of 10 hand-pump boreholes in Bagauda, N10m;
small irrigation schemes in Kiru, N100m;
construction of Bebeji earth dam, N270m;
construction of solar powered boreholes, N150m;
outstanding projects of 2014 in Kiru Bebeji, N100m and
provision of hand-pump boreholes and water scheme, N38.023m.

How can this people be stealing money like this. Solar powered bole hole, pedestrian bridges, and all that shade shade projects. Now I see why these money is never enough. he will start building hotels with it, The block of classrooms will be like 3bn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Mavor: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:
Kudos to him, what else are other lawmakers doing to improve there people.
You should be worried about the inflation of the cost of these so-called constituency projects. Corruption is a disease that Buhari will struggle to eliminate except we institute the death penalty for it.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by eyesofgod: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
rusher14:

I haven't seen it.

Ha! It must have 'squirrelled' into a crevice. cheesy
rusher14:

I haven't seen it.

Ha! It must have 'squirrelled' into a crevice.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
That is why they wanted Buhari to sign the budget in a hurry, the southerners should be conscious now that playing politics at the detriment of their own people is disastrous to the entire region.
God bless PMB!
God bless NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by bluecircle470: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Preparing thr war chest for 2019 election. Rogues!!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by ElCapone(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:
kudos to who? Broz are u a learnear? We all knw dat möney wld go down da drain. Money meant 4 roads is been divertd to other irrelevancies.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by otokx(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
He is not GEJ that forgot that Charity begins at home.

He is not Twitter Ben that is shouting abolish quota system and 1 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by santori: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2016
AdamsBashforth:

Do not cry more than the bereaved.

shut up mr man. is he not one of the bereaved. just shut the fuckvup

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
The kind of corruption these men engage in is simply demonic.
It makes me speechless what this government elected officials have been getting away with over the years. Really do weep for my country.

Solar powered borehole, town Hall building on a federal budget?wtf is wrong with the black man and greed. Allocate the money then collude with the Minister and contractor to suck the nation dry? Jeez!
Now I wish Buhari purges this country, if that is the only achievement after four years, he has done exceptionally well

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by galadima77(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
IdomaLikita:

I dole me hat for yah. Some lawmakers spend more time online than pondering on what should better the lives of their constituencies.

And to all the haters wondering why PMB has refused to sign the budget, una see una selves?

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by ElCapone(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
yang:
This is the job of the Northern Parasites

Steal Money from the Oil Producing Land and go to use it to build the North.

You people have finished building Abuja abi? Its now time to build Bebeji

When are we dividing this zoo . . .This Theft must stop
u own da oil yet i heard bayelsa dat has almost da highest allocation is owing its workerz salaries, so plz tell us what ur greedy leaderz have been doing wid ur allocation, at any slight opportunity gullible and foolish citizenz like urself blame da north 4 ur woes. Y cant u ask ur selfish leaderz hw ur allocationz are used.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:

Really?
So u bliv this allocations of projects to their constituencies by these thieves is meant to better the lives of the people?

You wish... they are actually gonna siphon 90% of the money allocated for those projects into their respective banks.

Buhari wont allow that

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
seunmsg:
So far so good, Northern law makers have smuggled in so many project for their constituencies. Can we see the projects smuggled into the budget by southern law makers?

Revelations from this 2016 budget have really exposed the south to be a politically immature region. We all come online and engage in silly e-wars while northerners stay back and observe our silliness. Our elected law makers are even more sillier. Party sentiments and selfish political interest have so blinded their eyes that they couldn't see anything wrong in cancelling the Lagos-Calabar railway project and appropriating the funds meant for it to complete the Kano railway projects and build new roads and town halls in the north.

Lagos-Calabar rail line that was presented and defended by the transport minister was rejected because it wasn't part of the initial budget submitted by the president while new roads and town halls in the north that was never designed, presented or defended by any ministry was included and appropriated huge funds. Yet, southerners still come online to support the decision of the national assembly due to party sentiments. Seriously, it sucks to be a southerner.

NOO, It sucks to be a Yoruba Man...... when will you ppl stop stabbing your fellow Southerner at the back..... you ppl voted for change not knowing Northerners voted for power, the only reason you are crying about that railway is because it will benefit the SW more than SS and SE...if not you ppl would have called Amaechi a thief. undecided
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by IrradiatoR: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
". . .construction of 10(TEN) hand pump boreholes for #10 Million Naira"!!!!

Invariably, 1 hand pump borehole is #1Million

can't #1Million be used to construct 4 modernised boreholes which includes drilling, tanks and pumping machine. . .

that is #10 Million should give us 40 modernised boreholes
(@ #250 thousand per borehole)

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Mufasa27(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:
let hope he doesn't embezzle the money before giving him kudos

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Mufasa27(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Northocracy at work.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by ElCapone(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
sanandreas:
Financing this budget will be a problem. I forsee many abandoned project. Don't continue lobbying. Now tell why creek men won't vandalize pipelines. You take them as nothing but you want their resources. I am yet to hear one project for Niger Deltans apart from this hog wash coastal rail been denied.
and who do u tink is denying u dat hog wash rail if nt da senatorz, dat rail was part of da reason y da president went to china in order to put finishing touches to it. Yet da senatorz are blocking it, u knw dip down in ur heart dat d rail wld open up more route 4 commerce, bt me i still believe dat even if buhari buildz all da fedral roadz in da ss it wld neva erase da hatred they have 4 him. Da last i heard is dat da ss senatorz are wid him. So plz tell me nw btw da president and dis thiefz calld senatorz who is more interestd in d welfare of da ss?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by pongwa(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2016
so? Buhari no add lagos to calabar rail join
hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by ElCapone(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
seunmsg:

broz it gladenz ma heart to see u beam wit enlightment bt even 4 those of in da north, it is nt yet uhuru cos hw sure are we funds meant 4 dis project wld nt develop wingz suddenly? God bless nija ojere.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency by Apostlelong(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:

Are u kidding me. 99% of that amount would be going to his pocket. and he just said that is how it as been done in the past and still we have neva seen any completed project. And u are here giving him kudos. Bros Bros Bros u try o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover Bomb In Kano Food Market, Two IEDS At Popular Owerri Eatery / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi / Oil Theft: NSCDC To Deploy Drones, Aircraft For Surveillance..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.