Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power (3595 Views)

Xiaomi Vs Ulefone, Which Should I Buy? / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s / Ulefone Power Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime Which Do I Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why the beef on tecno?
Nsonaso:

Do Apple has care-center here in Nigeria?
Do Samsung has theirs?
Do LG has theirs?
Do HTC has theirs?
Do Sony has theirs?

Is their products not selling here in Nigeria?

Even in computer the only people that has is HP but the question is how many people in rural areas has traveled from their villages to HP office to repair.

The so called TECNO company that you all clamor for, is their Carl Service available in rural areas? This are the people who Patronizie them more.
The so called TECNO Carl Care @ Abuja was not able to fix my ordinary TECNO Phantom Pad battery and I letter leave it with our local Technician who was able to construct battery for it.

Let me ask you, assuming you're leaving in one remote area and your TECNO get spoiled, will you traveled with 4k or 6k to and fro to Lagos or Abuja ETC to go repair your TECNO @ Carl Care?
So bro forget Carl Care. Is just a gimmick
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by Nsonaso(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Why the beef on tecno?
You don't even know what is beef.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by 40manlappy: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

To me, infinix is for dummies.

Please explain what you mean by "dummies" to a learner smiley

Majority has been speaking well of this brand, so I am curious to know.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by phensbassey: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
40manlappy:
Phone gurus, what are your thoughts on the above considering efficiency, durability, battery capacity and multi-tasking? Or am i making unfair comparisons?

By the way, why the obsession with 5.5' phones these days?

truewalker, TechRez, Techlector, Youngzedd, iGotTech, Nsonaso, Kulimart, augster, phensbassey, PhonePlanet, donshady, Tobyshegz
am not sure I fit I. that category
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by jworos(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
augster:
Meizu definitely... Can‘t just imagine how good the graphics gonna be... But it‘s still on pre-order... Waiting for that phone‘s review tho embarassed
I'm using Meizu M2 Note now, and it's pretty cool, the graphics is so great and battery serves me well.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by 40manlappy: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
phensbassey:
am not sure I fit I. that category

Which category? cheesy
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by phensbassey: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
40manlappy:

Which category? cheesy
well the phone guru
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by 40manlappy: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Youngzedd:
Remove infinix there.

If you're considering battery, go for Ulefone power.

I am considering battery, RAM/ROM and reasonable price.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3 Vs Meizu M3 Vs Ulefone Power by subash1972: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Nsonaso:

Do Apple has care-center here in Nigeria?
Do Samsung has theirs?
Do LG has theirs?
Do HTC has theirs?
Do Sony has theirs?

Is their products not selling here in Nigeria?

Even in computer the only people that has is HP but the question is how many people in rural areas has traveled from their villages to HP office to repair.

The so called TECNO company that you all clamor for, is their Carl Service available in rural areas? This are the people who Patronizie them more.
The so called TECNO Carl Care @ Abuja was not able to fix my ordinary TECNO Phantom Pad battery and I letter leave it with our local Technician who was able to construct battery for it.

Let me ask you, assuming you're leaving in one remote area and your TECNO get spoiled, will you traveled with 4k or 6k to and fro to Lagos or Abuja ETC to go repair your TECNO @ Carl Care?
So bro forget Carl Care. Is just a gimmick
Samsung have their Service center at 22 Opebi Road Ikeja. Their numbers are 07007004000. / 07007005000

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Free Internet Raid Starting Soon / Is A Samsung Note 10 Plus Good Enough / Chinese Gift Card Vendors And Their Whatsapp Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.