Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s (1045 Views)

Samsung S8+ Vs Nokia 8.1 / Meizu Phones Officially Now In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by iconabblog(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Hi guys, Samsung galaxy S series has really dominated the smart phone world market and Samsung group have been producing great devices in recent time e.g Samsung A8+ 2018. Samsung has done a work with this Meizu product (Meizu M6s) and I just did a comparison of both flagship, check it out. I would have copied the article here but it in a tabular manner
Samsung galaxy S8 vs Meizu M6s

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by fibonacci2526: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
iconabblog:
Hi guys, Samsung galaxy S series has really dominated the smart phone world market and Samsung group have been producing great devices in recent time e.g Samsung A8+ 2018. Samsung has done a work with this Meizu product (Meizu M6s) and I just did a comparison of both flagship, check it out. I would have copied the article here but it in a tabular manner
Samsung galaxy S8 vs Meizu M6s

Meizu isn't produced by Samsung, M6s is equipped with the chip produced by samsung and this device isn't a flagship pls. It saddens me that we don't do our research as bloggers in this country.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by princemillla(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
this comparison is like comparing grocerry barzar bread with agege bread.

levels pass level abeg
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by iconabblog(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Well thanks for the comment, I Neva said it was produced by Samsung, maybe u should re-read the sentence...now to the flagship, M6s is Meizu latest hottest product with the first M series to have such features .
fibonacci2526:

Meizu isn't produced by Samsung, M6s is equipped with the chip produced by samsung and this device isn't a flagship pls. It saddens me that we don't do our research as bloggers in this country.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by iconabblog(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
True bro but d comparison is not actually based on which is better, it just to show that Meizu is also a better product having quite some same specs with the Samsung S8
princemillla:
this comparison is like comparing grocerry barzar bread with agege bread.

levels pass level abeg
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by Behankey(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who's making this dumb comparison?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by princemillla(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
iconabblog:
True bro but d comparison is not actually based on which is better, it just to show that Meizu is also a better product having quite some same specs with the Samsung S8

jokes apart, that device looks dope but the content in it is wat am afraid of
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by Gptech(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
iconabblog:
Well thanks for the comment, I Neva said it was produced by Samsung, maybe u should re-read the sentence...now to the flagship, M6s is Meizu latest hottest product with the first M series to have such features .
Yeah, but you don't still get it, the M series is not the flagship series, and the M6s is just a mid range device, almost a low mid range device not even up to the M6 note.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by fibonacci2526: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gptech:

Yeah, but you don't still get it, the M series is not the flagship series, and the M6s is just a mid range device, almost a low mid range device not even up to the M6 note.

Exactly,I just weak jare.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by iconabblog(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
OK ooo...tnx
Gptech:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Meizu M6s by GrandMufti: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Exactly what I told him in another thread.

(1) (Reply)

How Your Charger Could Be Killing Your Phone / How To Make Money Online / Wanna Party But Not Outside Your Home? We Got You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.