Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jesus Not Entirely Good - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Not Entirely Good (6023 Views)

Poll: Are you sure Jesus Is Entirely good?

No , Jesus is not entirely good.: 5% (2 votes)
Yes, Jesus is entirely good.: 74% (26 votes)
Jesus is a bad guy!.: 0% (0 votes)
I dont trusth Jesus.: 0% (0 votes)
Jesus is not that innocent.: 5% (2 votes)
Jesus is good but not at all.: 5% (2 votes)
Fuck Jesus Christ!: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
dinning in the same table with ogaga the sos can be disastrous my son.besides,in islam,what/who is shaitan?
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2010
@poster above- ogaga na muslim so stop ur accrobatic lying.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2010

Abu Zola:

@poster above- ogaga na muslim so stop your accrobatic lying.
ogaga,a muslim?he should come and prove it.but please i want to know what shaitan means in islam.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
Satan mean shaitan
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2010

Abu Zola:

@poster above- ogaga na muslim so stop your accrobatic lying.
ogaga,a muslim?he should come and prove it.but please i want to know what shaitan means in islam.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
I answered
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Satan mean shaitan
satan is the opposite of Allah.right?cool.@ogaga.are you still a satanist or muslim?
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
Stop blasphemy, satan is not opposite of Allah. If u are evil you are satan. Get my point ?
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]REALKINGSON you must be out of your mind i think. . . . .when you're ready to discuss maturely, let me know.[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
How far ma guy
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by blackcypha(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
blackcypha:

how about john 1:1, and the word was GOD.
john 1 :14, and the word was made flesh,and dwelt among us,
Is it not on these verses dat xtians lay claim to their belief dat JESUS IS GOD?What about the trinity?eeh?GOD THE FATHER,THE SON(JESUS),THE SPIRIT?
Or kola r u a JEHOVAH WITNESS?cuz it is the only xtian sect i know dat preach jesus is not God nad dismiss the TRINITY.
why is there conflicting beleifs in christianity?
kola olaoye am still waiting 4 ur response
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by blackcypha(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2010
this Poo is really serious!
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]REALKINGSON you must be out of your mind i think. . . . .when you're ready to discuss maturely, let me know.[/size]
honestly ogaga,whenever i want to discuss satanism maturely,i'd rather go to real wealthy men who practice spiritual satanism and it pays them well.not you wretched possessed brat.shalom
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by estrella(f): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Ogaga4luv, hello there, it is with keen interest I follow your post.you seem to be overly bent on proving that the christian religion is false and spend so much time researching the scriptures in order to do so; you might want to be careful though, people who read the bible with the aim of disclaming its truths often end up being taken in by it!
May i suggest something? while I respect your fervent attempts to debauch Christianity,I think that you should do so in a mature way.your claims are often fraught with hostility and that makes you sound like a crazed Muslim attacking Christians.If you want to make more sense,do what some people do when they pick up the bible and are looking for truths or in your case,lies, ask God to open your eyes so that you can see the truth in the bible and be able to distinguish it from the lies that you feel is embedded in the religion of Christianity,
admittedly,we Christians don't make Jesus look good, sometimes,you have to go on your own search to validate your claims,
So,if you really want to make more sense and make people see what you want them to see,research more, google articles about The Christ and biblical concepts, submit to God and let him show you what it truth and what isn't, same goes for Abu as well, good luck guys,
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Abuzola1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
How many times have i challenged u instead u abscond
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Followers of Jesus i beg you to realise the errors in your life, I've only wanted to say when Jesus was circumcised, they threw away the wrong part.

Get that in your head! wink
[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Maykelly(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
The fact is Lord Jesus is Good and the Truth is that Lord Jesus is the Truth.

Master of the whole world.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]why do you feel that Jesus is good. . . .huh [/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Pimpu(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]why do you feel that Jesus is good. . . .huh  [/size]
Have u not read in the scripture mark 10:18
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

heaven is not cheap oooooooooooo.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
[size=13pt]You see. . . ? even the Christian bible confirm that Jesus is not a good guy and this church woman is coming here to tell me no- sense .

My dear thanks for the scripture quoted in your post to add to he confirmation of this thread .
[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by BillyHobe: 4:11am On Jul 23, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matthew 19:16-17)

Jesus knew He was the one God, who came as a man to fulfill the prophecy that He should die for the sins of many in the world, being innocent He died for your sins. He also told the rich man to sell all he has and give to the poor that he may have riches in heaven (because neither did the rich man belive in Him). and unless you belive in Jesus you shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But this man believed hin to be the living God, he was not as of then keeping the commandments.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption!

Again. . . .I must say '' Jesus is not entirely Good''- as I said in the very beginning, I don't believe that any of the stuff that I read from the Bible because they're well-planned lies and never really the true word of GOD!. As I said, I think that Magician Jesus peace be upon him is innocent from what the Bible claims about him from nonsense and hateful teachings-- grin grin grin.

I hope I was able to show you that the Bible is a book that has man made corruption in it. The reason why Christians and churches are so corrupt today is because the Bible have never comes to make peace in the World and when the Religious creators twisted their stubborn lies. what good can still come out of such a crap book. . . huh Unfortunately, the religion of Christianity today is something else and it is fake path to follow (filled with man's corruption and garbage), and I advise you to stay away from it and to study to be a Free - Thinker .
[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Maykelly(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
Amend your ways now!
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Maykelly my dear . . . long time no seen . how is port Harcourt ? well , I'm doing pretty good as always . i miss your presence on the forum . Anyway , I still love you from the bottom of my heart . Please , return back to me i beg your pardon. . . even though , you don't seem to love me due to my path i still and won't give up to express how i care for you.

Sadly our friendly member Bawomolo has passed on - he's dead and won't share with us again . what a pain I'm feeling inside me.

I miss him so much . . .Please , my dear let's make peace . both of us have known for years on this forum.

Welcome and too glad you are still there for me. . . .Ogaga4Luv.
[/size]

May kelly:

amend your was now!
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by UyiIredia(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption!

Again. . . .I must say '' Jesus is not entirely Good''- as I said in the very beginning, I don't believe that any of the stuff that I read from the Bible because they're well-planned lies and never really the true word of GOD!. As I said, I think that Magician Jesus peace be upon him is innocent from what the Bible claims about him from nonsense and hateful teachings-- grin grin grin.

I hope I was able to show you that the Bible is a book that has man made corruption in it. The reason why Christians and churches are so corrupt today is because the Bible have never comes to make peace in the World and when the Religious creators twisted their stubborn lies. what good can still come out of such a crap book. . . huh Unfortunately, the religion of Christianity today is something else and it is fake path to follow (filled with man's corruption and garbage), and I advise you to stay away from it and to study to be a Free - Thinker .
[/size]

define free-thinking
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Oracles: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
The guy needs to be delivered. Folks, hold on to the word of eternal life you have believed and you will never regret you did. Truly we are in the end - time.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Maykelly(f): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly my dear . . . long time no seen . how is port Harcourt ? well , I'm doing pretty good as always . i miss your presence on the forum . Anyway , I still love you from the bottom of my heart . Please , return back to me i beg your pardon. . . even though , you don't seem to love me due to my path i still and won't give up to express how i care for you.

Sadly our friendly member Bawomolo  has passed on - he's dead and won't share with us again . what a pain I'm feeling inside me.

I miss him so much . . .Please , my dear let's make peace . both of us have known for years on this forum.

Welcome and too glad you are still there for me. . . .Ogaga4Luv.
[/size]

Are you willing to Accept Jesus Christ now? then get back to me as soon as possible. and mind what you say Bawomolo is not my friend and cannot be now. his signature and his words shows not respect for God nor for Allah. and you Ogaga4Luv I am not your friend either. I cannot be your friend when you don't have respect for God Alimighty. Please Note this at all time.

Get back to me if your willing to accept God, Bawomolo death is a great lesson for you.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Dude i wasn't expecting such a sudden question. . . Well, i guess you have ask this question in order to get the proper information - You know? the first impression that came into my mind is that- Wow! This person have thrown this question to attack me- grin grin .

The word '' Free-Thinker''- is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that opinions should be formed on the basis of science, logic, and reason, and should not be influenced by authority, tradition, or any other dogma. . . .that is , unwilling to accept authority or dogma (especially in religion) grin grin wink

Thank you. . . smiley
[/size]

Uyi Iredia:

define free-thinking
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
Ogaga embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don miss you die!

Happy New Year sugar kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=13pt]You strange Christian woman!!

is that what your bible thought you. . . ? huh    encouraging enmity at all times isn't the best -even though , try and make peace with all men and beast of different kind .  Well , i wonder how you expect me to give a free will to accept that same Jesus into my life when you ways isn't friendly enough . Come to think about it you love keeping malice so much with people outside your believe .

Well , the respond to your question is simple as NO!! , I'm not going to accept Christ before i die just like my beloved friend bawomolo- who have passed away. I can't accept Jesus into my life the reason clear . He's death and i know one day it would be my turn -Imagine you saying i can only be your friend if i accept Jesus into my life but i have never refuse to be a friend even though you are refusing me, i still care . The most touching is that you still have Bawomolo in mind because -you found him posting what you don't like on the internet and you denounce your friendship with him? so bad my dear. . . .If there's anybody to get to Hell,i assure you maykelly
would be the first on the list .

You have no Love. . . .Too self -centered . . . . and don't even understand anything about your own Religion -Christianity .

I pity you because i was expecting you must have change after these years i been sharing with you on this forum.

His death is never a great lesson to me- see let me just tell you now? I'm not afraid to die . I'm ready to die anytime death feel like taking it's place in my life .  
[/size]

May kelly:

Are you willing to Accept Jesus Christ now? then get back to me as soon as possible. and mind what you say Bawomolo is not my friend and cannot be now. his signature and his words shows not respect for God nor for Allah. and you Ogaga4Luv I am not your friend either. I cannot be your friend when you don't have respect for God Alimighty. Please Note this at all time.

Get back to me if your willing to accept God, Bawomolo  death is a great lesson for you.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=13pt]I miss you too darling. . . . one thing is that i don't enjoy the joke section so much when you are not there for me . smiley smiley

Efemena. . . I'm so happy you have dropped by just like i have been expecting it . grin grin wink

Yeah. . . It's new year darling , Still can't wait to see you - The written poem you request i have planned to recite it direct from my lips to your hearing . kiss kiss kiss

OMG! i really miss your funny words and the moment we've spent together online.

Well , I'mpretty doing great. . . .Just in case , my email is: Ogaga4Luv@yahoo.com

I love you darling. . . .hope you love me too? or something beyond? wink please ,keep me in mind as I'm doing the same thing. kiss kiss
[/size]

Efemena_xy:

Ogaga embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don miss you die!

Happy New Year sugar kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2011
ogaga your post is quite revealing. you have a great thought deep in ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilith: Adam's First Wife. / Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2023 Messages (audio Mp3) / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.