Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,247 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) (6131 Views)

There Is Power In The Name Of Yahushua,(jesus) / Do U Know "Yahweh" And "Yahushua" Was Translated To "The Lord" And "Jesus" / God The Father And Yahushua’s Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Orikinla(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2006
I have shared a couple of testimonies of non-Christians who were converted directly by Our Lord, Redeemer, Saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ Himself. Here are some examples in bold print.

[b]Accounts Multiply Of Muslims Who Have Encountered YAHUSHUA (Jesus Christ) In Unsual Dreams

For at least ten years reports have proliferated of Muslims converted to Christianity through dreams.

A California magazine recently published the results of a survey of over 600 ex-Muslims who now follow Jesus. "Although dreams appear to play a minor role in the conversions of Westerners, over a quarter of those interviewed [as former Muslims] emphatically confirmed that dreams and visions played a vital role in their conversion, and helped them in difficult times," the survey said.

Others have found the percentage higher. Karel Sanders, a missionary in South Africa, reported that among African Muslims, "42 percent of the new believers come to Christ through visions, dreams, angelic appearances and hearing God's voice." According to Dawn's Friday Fax, a website that focuses on missionary reports, Arabic-speaking moderators explain supernatural experiences such as dreams, visions and healings through prayer to Jesus. "This is a hot topic in our region. People from all over the Middle East call us, telling how they were healed through prayer in Jesus' name," they quote one missionary as saying. "Muslim listeners often call to tell us about dreams and visions of Jesus, wanting to know what that means for them."

The same is expressed in "I Dared To Call Him Father," a riveting book by a wealthy former Muslim Pakistani woman named Bilquis Sheikh who came to Christ through a series of mystical happenings -- starting with the presence of evil, which she felt was connected to the recent slaying of a persecuted Christian.

"The strange prickly feeling grew inside me as I walked slowly along the graveled paths of my garden," she wrote in a book that has just been re-released. "I stopped my walk and looked around. As I leaned over to grasp the tall green stems, something brushed past my head. I straightened in alarm. What was it? A mist-like cloud -- a cold, damp unholy presence -- had floated by. Of course there wasn't anything out there. Was there? As if in answer, I felt a firm, very real and uncanny tap on my right hand."

This experience led to a series of dreams that -- like so many we now hear -- culminated in the conversion of this Muslim woman. Are such dreams more prevalent now -- with the world situation as it is? Or have they always occurred?

We know that dreams can be important. We think of Abraham. We think of Joseph, the father of Jesus.

But they are also crucial in our own time and in the case of Sheikh, whose husband had been a general and Pakistan's minister of interior, they formed an important part of her conversion -- if not the important role. As she explains in this well-written book (which was first published in 1978), she had been brought up in a Muslim faith which believed that although Jesus was born of a Virgin, He was not God's Son. Still, Sheikh felt moved to explore the Christian Bible -- and that's when it all began.

In one dream, recounted Sheikh, "I found myself having supper with a man I knew to be Jesus. He had come to visit me in my home and stayed for two days. He sat across the table from me and in peace and joy we ate dinner together.

"Suddenly, the dream changed. Now I was on a mountaintop with another man. He was clothed in a robe and shod with sandals. How was it that I mysteriously knew his name, too? John the Baptist. What a strange name. I found myself telling this John the Baptist about my recent visits with Jesus."

That was the dream -- and it was peculiar -- caused her to question everyone who might know -- because up to that point, Sheikh had not yet come across the name of John the Baptist in her reading of the Bible.

She became a Christian. So have thousands of others. The reports have included villagers in places like Morocco. We first heard about this in the early 1990s.

"A follower of Jesus from Guinea tells of a person in white who appeared to him in a dream, calling him with outstretched arms," states the California publication. " This sort of dream, in which Christ appears as a figure in white, is a frequent pattern in missionary work among Muslims."

The examples are multitudinous. A Muslim from Malaysia saw her deceased Christian parents in a dream, celebrating in Heaven. Jesus, in a white robe, told her, "If you want to come to me, come!" She did.

Another convert, this one again from the Middle East, said he was lying in bed with a severe headache. A white figure with a wonderful, peaceful face appeared, laid his hands on his head three times, and the following morning the intractable headache had ceased.

A man from western Africa saw a religious Muslim in hell, and a poor Christian, who could not even give alms, in heaven. A voice explained that the decisive point was not the alms, but the faith in Jesus.

Meanwhile, a missionary working among the Tausugs, the Philippines' largest Muslim group, reports that a number of faithful Muslims "saw Jesus" in their dreams following last Ramadan (this again according to Dawn's Fax). One man dreamed of Jesus killing a huge dragon in a duel and the following day had the same dream again -- which opened him to the Gospel.

A member of the Yakan people in Basilan Province dreamed that the Prophet Muhammad could not look Jesus in the eye. When he told his cousin, a Christian, of the dream, his cousin told him that the dream meant that Jesus is greater than Muhammad.

There are stories of spiritual warfare. There are accounts from Turkey. There are stories of miraculous healings. There are stories from Iraq. A team belonging to "Athletes in Action," a missionary athletes' movement, reported from their visit to the Central Asian republics of Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan that "one of the journey's most interesting experiences was to listen to a large number of people telling how they became Christians. Previously, they had been atheists or Moslems. Some told us how God had spoken to them in dreams. Others told us how they had had headaches for days after hearing about Christ. As soon as they decided to become Christians, the headache was gone. One woman told us that on the night she heard about Jesus, nothing happened until she went to sleep. While she slept, she had a terrible dream, in which a satanic figure told her 'You will never escape from me.' But now she has also become a Christian."

There are numerous reports that many of the Berbers living in the Algerian Atlas Mountains are coming to Christ through similar dreams and visions, forming mostly underground cell-churches. Ahmed Ait Ben Youcef, a native Berber now living abroad, said he found Christ in a way that seems typical for previously Islamic Berbers: "We Berbers always believed in God, but many seek their own way under the pressure of the Islamic Arabs. We young people yearned for the right way for our lives and prayed to God for guidance. One of my friends died in a traffic accident. The following night, I dreamed that he, another friend, and I drove to a bright gleaming city surrounded by a white wall. My friend told us that he now lived there."

An Egyptian Moslem was reading the Gospels according to yet another report and had just reached Luke Chapter 3 when a strong wind swept the room and a voice said, "I am Jesus Christ, whom you hate. I am the Lord you are seeking." He decided to follow Jesus that day.

So widespread are such reports that entire websites are now devoted to such anecdotes -- albeit often careful to maintain anonymity. A well-informed source, who for obvious reasons remains unnamed, reports that a former Islamic "Imam" or spiritual leader has led 3,000 Moslems to Jesus, coming to his belief in Christ through appearances and dreams in which a white Man told him to study the Bible. His method is simple: in conversation, he asks others "Have you seen a white man in your dreams recently?" If they have not, he tells them "I was just wondering. Thanks." If they answer positively, he continues by asking whether they are interested in learning who this white man is. And who is not interested in the identity of a mysterious person who appears in their dreams? The ex-Imam then shows them several Bible passages in which a white-clothed man is mentioned, explaining, "That is Jesus. He wants to speak with you, because He wants you to follow him."

Many Moslems have been prepared for that step by their supernatural encounters, and accept the invitation. Some time ago, Bill Bright, director of the mission agency Campus Crusade for Christ, wrote that "we are experiencing an amazing phenomenon. Moslems in particular are having dreams and visions confirming the reality of Christ. After one radio program reported that Jesus had appeared to many Moslems in a dream and said to them 'I am the way,' the radio station received thousands of letters from Moslems in North Africa and the Middle East, in which the listeners said they had suddenly understood earlier dreams. They then wanted more information about Jesus." 
http://www.amightywind.com/fastfood/dreams/040723muslimdreams.htm[/b]
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by olabowale(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Orikinla: Would you ever stop? These lies are just too blatant. You seem to be obsessed with Islam. Focus on your religion, if it is truly that you are achristian. Even some of the christians, the protestants do not believe that Roman Catholics are christians. Yet, the Roman catholic sect was where the protestant sect broke away from.

If your Bilquis Sheikh of pakistan really exist, we would have heard about her in America. Your 66 former muslims, now christians is a fantastic number. One will be forced to ask why are white people, men and women are coming into Islam, almost as it was a flood gate open to gush out water! We can understand the condition of the Blacks, who are decendants of former slaves. Afterall, the slavery affected Muslim part of Africa just as well.

You want to know about Islam, do it with open heart and in honesty, not with deseased mindset.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2006
olabowale:

@Orikinla: Would you ever stop? These lies are just too blatant. You seem to be obsessed with Islam. Focus on your religion, if it is truly that you are achristian. Even some of the christians, the protestants do not believe that Roman Catholics are christians. Yet, the Roman catholic sect was where the protestant sect broke away from.

If your Bilquis Sheikh of pakistan really exist, we would have heard about her in America. Your 66 former muslims, now christians is a fantastic number. One will be forced to ask why are white people, men and women are coming into Islam, almost as it was a flood gate open to gush out water! We can understand the condition of the Blacks, who are decendants of former slaves. Afterall, the slavery affected Muslim part of Africa just as well.

You want to know about Islam, do it with open heart and in honesty, not with deseased mindset.

May Our Almighty God Jehovah forgive you for calling the true testimonies of the Christian converts lies.

Do you how many thousands of Muslims surrender to Jesus Christ every month at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Nigeria?

Most of my friends who were Muslims are now Christians.

I pray for all Muslims to be converted to true Christians.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mazaje(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Orikinla
just practice ur religion and allow others to practice theirs. there are soo many flaws and confucion in christianity too why dont u try to correct that? how can u try to show some one he is lost when he believes the road he is taking is leading him to some where. i mean islam works for the moslems just as christianity works for the christians, i have seen people being healed in the name of jesus at the same time i have seen demons being cast out with the korans. moslems pray to allah for peace, success and what not and they get it so do christains pray to God too. all the faiths work for their various followers and adherents, so u just do urs and not condeme any bodys, all what u are doing is just faith no body has ever been to heaven and came back and said he saw only christains in heaven or moslems in hell or vice versa. its just a believe, it could all be false so just believe what u want to believe and stop critisising or trying to show others the way. which might not really be a way cos every body beieves his way is the way, there are soo many reigions in the world today and all believe theirs is the way so what about that?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2006
There is nothing in his write up that is false.
There are similar testimonies world wide.
Get the book,"I dared call him father" and read an account by a pakistani woman and attempts to kill her after she converted.
Olabowole you amaze me greatly.
On some threads you talk very boastfully several 'christians' that have turned Muslims and yet would deny the possibility of a Muslim seeing the light of Christ and fleeing darkness.
Are there no Muslims you knew personally now devoted Christians or is it the manner of conversion that offends you.

There's nothig you can do about it.
Your own damascus experience is on the way,that's the only way you will believe.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by olabowale(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Babyosisi; There is no reason for me to boast! Boastfulness, is arrogance. I do not want to be arrogant. Now, there is no practicing muslim that i know who has ever converted. However, i have known people who were born muslims, who never practiced Islam a day in their life that are now christians. These people are right in my own family.

However, what I want you to know is that it is easy for people to go for christianity vis a vis Islam. The reason is that people some what want people to carry their water for them. You will find the people rushing into christianity, because it allows them not to be responsible. Jesusalready died for them! So rhey can do anything that they want.

Let me give you this section of the www.answering-christianity.com, whereby you will hear notable christian scholars giving account that will turn the hypothesis of crucifixion, upside its head! Go to the HOLY BIBLE PROJECT section and then scroll down to sections 1,2 etc, under this. You will be able to watch/listen to the Peter apocryptic document/gospel. You will be amazed.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
Remember I told you earlier no one who has tasted of the saving grace of Christ can marry a Muslim or be one.
A nominal church goer can.
There are Imams and mullahs now Christians,one is a notable teacher at a Virginia college.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Orikinla(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2006
Olabowale,
Let me just inform you that I am looking for those seven female Muslim students who attacked and nearly killed two female Christian students at the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) to bring them to justice.

All the atrocities of Muslims in Nigeria will stop and if they don't repent they will pay dearly for their crimes.

Why are Muslims running away from their countries to stay in America and Europe?

Have you ever been to Northern Nigeria and see how Islam has made the Hausas and Hausa Fulanis to look and live like dogs on the streets?
Little girls are forced into marriage and raped by old men who claim to be their husbands and hundreds of them are suffering and dying from VVF and how many Muslims are medical doctors in Nigeria to treat the millions of Muslims in Nigeria.

May be we should withdraw all our medical doctors from all the Sharia states in Northern Nigeria and let their Sharia doctors treat the victims of their evils of Islam?

No Muslim in Nigeria has seen the horrors I have seen from being a refugee child to walking in the midst of heaps of corpses during riots in Nigeria. So, even fear is afraid of me.
So, Olabowale, just thank God you are hiding behind the Internet and far away in the Western world.

Lest I forget all the Muslims who attacked and murdered innocent Christians in Northern Nigeria must be brought to justice.
By peace or by force.

N.B:
I won't be online tomorrow until Sunday.
I will be away and where I am going to, there is no power or water supply. And no modern toilet.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by olabowale(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Babyosisi; All thanks belong to Allah. Full glory belongs to Allah and may His mercy cover all His prophets and Messengers (AS, jami'a).  Muhammad (AS), said that those who are destined for Paradise will do the things of people of Paradise, even when they are just armlength away from Hellfire. The same is for the people of Hellfire, who at first are doing things of paradise. God knows the heart of all His creations. He reveals the truth of the person and therefore dies in the actual nature and goes to the destination that befits said Body and soul!

Babyosisi, the wife of Prophet Lut (AS), died/perished with her kind, the people who preferred to be engaged in the wrong type of sexual activities. Also, the wife and a son of Prophet Nuh (AS), perished in the flood with those who  did not believe. God knew their true nature and He laid it bear for the world to see and learn from it.

The flipside to this story is Asia, the wife of a tyrant, Pharaoh of Musa (AS). This woman believed even as her husband was an open enemy of unparallel level to God and His messenger, Musa (AS) and his brother prophet Haruun (AS).

@Orikinla: Is this about me? Hiding? Hardly! InshaAllah, you will see me soon. I do not hide now run. I am under the protection of God, the Almighty. If you think that only nonmuslims are Doctors, then there lies your ignorance. If you think that the atrocities that you see that are performed by muslims are advocated by Islam, again there lies your ignorance. Unfortunately, most human being mix culture with religion and it becomes very difficult to separate both. I know better.

In the day of Judgement, those who go to Hell will wish that they are back to the earth to live , even if the life they lived on earth was the most miserable. To the life in Hellfire, it would be as if they had been in Paradise.

If however those who had enjoyed the best of luxury on this earth, were fortunate enough that they have done enough that they receive the mercy of God, hence become people of Paradise, when they look back to their live of opulence on the earth, it would have been as if they had been in Prison all along on earth.

You should know that the fire of Hell is meant to punish. It is incomparable to the fire that we have on this earth. Even though the fire that we have on earth is created for our benefit, eg, for cooking, to keep warm, to ward off danger, like animals, to illuminate, etc, yet if you mistakenly have the wrong contact with it, you will be afraid of the punishment of God. About 2 years ago, I was boiling water for tea, unfortunately, I was also engaged onthe phone, whereby as I handled the cup, the water spilled on the base of my thumb. Today the scar is very distinct on my skin. I do not want to get punished in Hell. This is the exact destination of those who associate god with God. Be that god be an Angel, a noble prophet (AS) or tangible thing or other.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by elbaron(m): 12:17am On Oct 26, 2006
Accounts Multiply Of Muslims Who Have Encountered YAHUSHUA (Jesus Christ) In Unsual Dreams
Is it possible they were hallucinating. You never know with all these drugs flying about this days. Could make people see "things".
Olabowale
Olabowale, that was too direct a hit. I thought what you would have done would be to disprove what the gentleman said with tangible proof. I dont see that he attacked islam per se.

We can understand the condition of the Blacks, who are decendants of former slaves. Afterall, the slavery affected Muslim part of Africa just as well.
Which Africans are decendants of former slaves? African Americans or just Africans? Did you ever do elementary history?

Mazaje

there are soo many flaws and confucion in christianity too why don't u try to correct that?
I agree with you completely. So are there in islam. In fact both of them and any other sort of organised religion is so contradictory as to be laughable.

Babyosisi
Remember I told you earlier no one who has tasted of the saving grace of Christ can marry a Muslim or be one. A nominal church goer can.
What is wrong with a christian marrying a moslem. I thought christian teaches non segregation. Seems to me you are promoting it here.

Orikinla

Let me just inform you that I am looking for those seven female Muslim students who attacked and nearly killed two female Christian students at the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) to bring them to justice.
hmm, you be police?

All the atrocities of Muslims in Nigeria will stop and if they don't repent they will pay dearly for their crimes.
What are they repenting of? I thought they already repented and joined islam?

Have you ever been to Northern Nigeria and see how Islam has made the Hausas and Hausa Fulanis to look and live like dogs on the streets?
Little girls are forced into marriage and raped by old men who claim to be their husbands and hundreds of them are suffering and dying from VVF and how many Muslims are medical doctors in Nigeria to treat the millions of Muslims in Nigeria.
I dont see where islam teaches people to live like dogs on the streets, individual communual cultures has nothing to do with the teachings of a particular religion. Islamism is not limited to Hausa moslems in Nigeria and I dont find elsewhere where moslems live like dogs on the streets. About children being forced into marriage and rapped, I dont see where islam teaches that as well. Can we forget sentiments and research our responses carefully before posting irresponsible articles?

Lest I forget all the Muslims who attacked and murdered innocent Christians in Northern Nigeria must be brought to justice. By peace or by force.
And I thought christianity preaches forginess and love for your enemies.

N.B:
I won't be online tomorrow until Sunday I will be away and where I am going to, there is no power or water supply. And no modern toilet.
That is your personal business.

Olabowale

You should know that the fire of Hell is meant to punish. It is incomparable to the fire that we have on this earth.
Una don carry come again o!! What is this hell fire business again?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by olabowale(m): 1:25am On Oct 26, 2006
@elbaron: You should review Orikinla's entries. You will find that he is obsessive, in his unrelenting quest against Islam. I guess Nigerian muslims are providing his ammo for his entries. i am sure that orikinla would not care a bit, if his people in Nigeria are not having such an awful experience. A proof of that is that on Niaraland, some christians are equating Roman Catholic to paganism. I know that Orikinla is Roman Catholic and it is not true that the protestant sect of christiendom is a breakaway from Roman catholic. please do the math. Who are really PAGANS!
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by olabowale(m): 1:32am On Oct 26, 2006
@elbaron: You should review Orikinla's entries. You will find that he is obsessive, in his unrelenting quest against Islam. I guess Nigerian muslims are providing his ammo for his entries. i am sure that orikinla would not care a bit, if his people in Nigeria are not having such an awful experience. A proof of that is that on Niaraland, some christians are equating Roman Catholic to paganism. I know that Orikinla is Roman Catholic and it is not true that the protestant sect of christiendom is a breakaway from Roman catholic. please do the math. Who are really PAGANS!

@Babyosisi: Have you taken advantage of the website that I provided? You will see where the christian scholars are saying that Jesus did not die on the cross. It is from The Acocryptic of Peter. I am sure Peter, a companion of jesus would know more about Jesus that paul, who was a total stranger to Jesus! Experience it. Then get back to me.

By the way, your sister is a very logical person. Very rational. She is a Lawyer, so the illogical thing is not part of her. She is beautiful and smart. You can can say that she is desperate. The thing is that she has a pure heart and God has favored her.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Aggressa(m): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2006
@Orikinla, Babyosisi, et al
I spent some years working in infectious diseases research in a small west african predominatly-muslim, poor country; while there I came in contact with a local missionary (a native of the country) who told us his story when he was invited to one of our house fellowships by a colleague.
This man was formerly a top Imam and a Marabout (pronounced 'marabu') in the country. Marabout are spiritual counsellors who do "work" for people, if you know what I mean. He was rich, with 'customers' from the nations military, commercial sector, the high and mighty. Told of how they go to the graveyard at times for more spiritual power; but he got into trouble when he did some "works" grin for some armed robbers who were caught and identified him as their spiritual backer. He was then sent to prison, when he got to prison, he said he asked 'allah' for forgiveness and became the imam of the prison mosque being the most senior muslim cleric there. However, he likes engaging and harassing some christian groups who come to the prison for ministration to the prisoners. He said he will challenge then to debates in the prison, bring out his al-quran and a bible and go on to 'provide proof of error in the bible (sound familiar?), why Jesus is not God, discredit christianity and so on and so forth. But he then discovered that for him to hit 'those' kafirs hard, he will have to read the bible more. So he was researching the bible and quran, that was where his 'good problem' started. Major questions started forming in his mind, he became very unsettled, before he knew it, he was questioning the same quran that he was preaching from in his mind. He stopped reading the bible, but the more the questions came to him about everything in he quran. He picked it up again and continued reading. It was to the shock of the whole prison and the predominatly muslim nation, when he gave his life to Jesus in the prison. He was released at the end of his prison term but temporarily went underground because his life was in danger. He then formed a missionary group that aims the muslims especially the fula tribes (i.e called fulani in Nigeria), manjango tribes (who are mainly muslims and animists') and others. His house/missionary office is more or less an hostel (I visited him a couple of times for support and encouragement to the glory of God) because a lot of the converts are young men and women who were immediately ostracised by their families following their convertion. He provided accomodation for them, and they were learning life-skills to engage themselves. This man today is a beacon of light in the darkness of that nation, and many are converting to Christ through his ministry. I did not read this, I am a living witness of God's grace on his life and ministry. For those who are yet to see a practising muslim convert, Oh' I have seen many and will still see many as the Lord tarries. This is a case of a "Damascus experience" for a 'Saul-like' man in our time, who today is an 'Apostle Paul' in that nation; many are still happening.
John 1 vs 4-5 say: "In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness, and darkness comprehendeth it not."
Let's keep the Light shinning. In your discussions and debate, dont rely only on logic, throw the word of God at them, refer them to read the scriptures themselves so that they can 'discredit' Him whom the Living God has Glorified; then wait and see the powers of God
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Ndipe(m): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2006
Read this:

I stumbled upon this on the internet.

http://www.answering-islam.de/Main////Gilchrist/al_masih.html#1
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2006
Havila:

@Orikinla, Babyosisi, et al
I spent some years working in infectious diseases research in a small west african predominatly-muslim, poor country; while there I came in contact with a local missionary (a native of the country) who told us his story when he was invited to one of our house fellowships by a colleague.
This man was formerly a top Imam and a Marabout (pronounced 'marabu') in the country. Marabout are spiritual counsellors who do "work" for people, if you know what I mean. He was rich, with 'customers' from the nations military, commercial sector, the high and mighty. Told of how they go to the graveyard at times for more spiritual power; but he got into trouble when he did some "works" grin for some armed robbers who were caught and identified him as their spiritual backer. He was then sent to prison, when he got to prison, he said he asked 'allah' for forgiveness and became the imam of the prison mosque being the most senior muslim cleric there. However, he likes engaging and harassing some christian groups who come to the prison for ministration to the prisoners. He said he will challenge then to debates in the prison, bring out his al-quran and a bible and go on to 'provide proof of error in the bible (sound familiar?), why Jesus is not God, discredit christianity and so on and so forth. But he then discovered that for him to hit 'those' kafirs hard, he will have to read the bible more. So he was researching the bible and quran, that was where his 'good problem' started. Major questions started forming in his mind, he became very unsettled, before he knew it, he was questioning the same quran that he was preaching from in his mind. He stopped reading the bible, but the more the questions came to him about everything in he quran. He picked it up again and continued reading. It was to the shock of the whole prison and the predominatly muslim nation, when he gave his life to Jesus in the prison. He was released at the end of his prison term but temporarily went underground because his life was in danger. He then formed a missionary group that aims the muslims especially the fula tribes (i.e called fulani in Nigeria), manjango tribes (who are mainly muslims and animists') and others. His house/missionary office is more or less an hostel (I visited him a couple of times for support and encouragement to the glory of God) because a lot of the converts are young men and women who were immediately ostracised by their families following their convertion. He provided accomodation for them, and they were learning life-skills to engage themselves. This man today is a beacon of light in the darkness of that nation, and many are converting to Christ through his ministry. I did not read this, I am a living witness of God's grace on his life and ministry. For those who are yet to see a practising muslim convert, Oh' I have seen many and will still see many as the Lord tarries. This is a case of a "Damascus experience" for a 'Saul-like' man in our time, who today is an 'Apostle Paul' in that nation; many are still happening.
John 1 vs 4-5 say: "In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness, and darkness comprehendeth it not."
Let's keep the Light shinning. In your discussions and debate, don't rely only on logic, throw the word of God at them, refer them to read the scriptures themselves so that they can 'discredit' Him whom the Living God has Glorified; then wait and see the powers of God

Havila,
I thank God for your life and for your testimony.
To God be the glory in Christ Jesus our Messiah. Amen.

Olabowale is not a problem.
He understands my manner of expression very well.
I don't mean any harm.
But I will defend my faith and brethren by all means possible.
God commands it in Psalm 82.

I still don't deny the fact that my former employers who were Muslims treated me 100% better than those who claimed to be Christians. But one of the Muslims had a problem with the Federal Government of Nigeria over two million naira for the contract he executed and the payment was delayed. So I told him to write a prayer request which I took to the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and later he testified that the government paid him the money after our prayers. And he believed that my presence always favoured him. Because, God is ever faithful and merciful.

One of my good friends Lekan Olagunju is the son of an Imam. But Lekan is a true Christian.

The list is endless.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2006
wonderful testimony Havila.
We all know Muslims now born again Christians.My best friend here in the USA  was a Muslim,now married to a wonderful Christian man and raising a Christian family in Wisconsin.
Her father,an Alhaji was furious about it all but today him and all his Children are Christians.

Olabowole my answer to you about the crucifixion is in the scriptures.

When the soldiers had crucified Jesus they took his garments and made four parts, one for each soldier; also his tunic. But the tunic was without seam, woven from top to bottom; so they said to one another "Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it to see whose it shall be." John 19.23-24.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mrpataki(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2006
All the glory be to God, even my pastor once was a muslim, now a great man of God doing wonders for God and making people see that Islam is a false religion that hides the truth from you.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by gbadex1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2006
All Glory be to God
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by gbadex1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2006
All Glory be to God
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by gbadex1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2006
All Glory be to God
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mrpataki(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2006
I just wish these peeps would open their ears and listen.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by twinstaiye(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2006
No matter how each and every one of us try to condemn, ridicule or blaspheme others religion, it wont work. This is because there are countless numbers of people who are making a living by holding tenaciously to the tenets of their religion. Where bread is butter can be well defended to the last drop of blood. Religious arguments should never be encouraged, no side will ever win. The truth however is that, Islam and Christianity religion has come to stay, and no matter any manouvres by any nation, religious body, groups, organisation, individual can change that status quo. Another thing is, where ever side human being belongs to has been known to be the side we defended so well, nobody here can claim to be a holder of monopoly to blasphemy of other people's religion, it will never work. One similar thing about both christianity and islamic relgion is that, THERE IS GOD. or better still in pidgin english GOD DEY, is it not enough to say that both religion are on the right track?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mrpataki(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2006
One similar thing about both christianity and islamic relgion is that, THERE IS GOD. or better still in pidgin english GOD DEY, is it not enough to say that both religion are on the right track?

To answer that question, NO
Where a particular religion is used as an act of world wide terrorism is that the same God?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by goodguy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
mrpataki:

To answer that question, NO
Where a particular religion is used as an act of world wide terrorism is that the same God?

Perhaps, it the conception of the extremists about God that is actually wrong.  If they do not believe in a true God, they wouldn't bother "fighting for him".

I agree with twinstwaiye.

@Topic, I know of a conc Alfa, who now holds a high rank in the Christiandom.  He's now an evangelist.  He still quotes the Quran atimes when he preaches though. grin
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mrpataki(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2006
@ goodguy
Good for you.
Show me where you have found Christians leading a holywar all in the name of some unbelievers are busy disgracing/shaming their sacred prophet?
We serve a God that does not need human beings to raise a hand to fight for him.
He has ears and can ear, has eyes and can see,
He is a consuming fire!!!
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by goodguy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2006
Not all muslims are extremists.  You people seem to be basing your views on Islam from the extremists' perspectives only.  You are not ready to see and accept that there are more than enough muslims that are totally against what their fellow brothers are doing.  Muslims believe in the same God we believe in, even though the teachings and practises of both religions differ in so many ways.  But that still does not deny the fact they believe in the Almighty God.  That some groups of Muslims keep killing everytime does not make all muslims bad.  I personally know muslims that will never hurt a fly.

You people should learn to see the positive sides of Islam!
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2006
Thank You goodguy, I asked someone in another thread what the percentage of extremist/terroist were in Islam
He suprisingly told me that 40% of all Muslims were extremist and 50% supported them.
The utter ignorance that some people possess is uncanny.

He is thereby concluding that 90% of Muslims are involved one way or another in terror
And you are right many people do not know that God = Allah. The same God of Muhammad is the God of Jesus. Go and do your learnings. Abraham is the ancestor of both religions as he is the common ancestor of even the Jew!
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mrpataki(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Thank You goodguy, I asked someone in another thread what the percentage of extremist/terroist were in Islam
He suprisingly told me that 40% of all Muslims were extremist and 50% supported them.
The utter ignorance that some people possess is uncanny.

He is thereby concluding that 90% of Muslims are involved one way or another in terror
And you are right many people do not know that God = Allah. The same God of Muhammad is the God of Jesus. Go and do your learnings. Abraham is the ancestor of both religions as he is the common ancestor of even the Jew!
Dapada!!!!(Take it back)
Tell me that it is not true that you in particular do not rejoice when a fellow muslim brother kills a christian or much better put, an infidel? All for the 72 women that await them in heaven?
When your religion instructs you so?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Ndipe(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2006
It is a fallacy to assume/believe that the God of the Holy Bible is the same as allah. Jesus Christ has rightly asserted, that He is the Only Way to God. On the other hand, the koran does not even believe in Trinity.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by goodguy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2006
Ndipe:

Jesus Christ has rightly asserted, that He is the Only Way to God.

And what happens to those who died before Jesus came into the scene?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:35am On Dec 13, 2006
mrpataki:

Dapada!!!!(Take it back)
Tell me that it is not true that you in particular do not rejoice when a fellow muslim brother kills a christian or much better put, an infidel? All for the 72 women that await them in heaven?
When your religion instructs you so?
I do not rejoice when a Muslim kills a Chrsitian, nor do I rejoice when a Christian kills a Muslim
All religions teach of peace, if you want to talk about heaven having 72 virgins
Is heaven not a state of utopia, if that is a utopia one man deems fit so be it,
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Yefet(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2010
God Bless you @ Orikinala.

Your message is very true I have heard people who testify to it and allot Muslims on Youtube too eg. an ex Hammas senior militant. The Word of God is more powerful than any Sword more sharper than any two edge sword and it also discerns the hardest of all Heart. The Word became flesh and that's Jesus. What is happening is the fulfillment of this verse.

(Acts 2 vs 17) "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Oh Lord Jesus I pray that those heart that are unbelieving those heart that hate you those that dont know you please please in Your name Minister to them for non you have ministered and their lives became the same in Jesus Name I pray and ask.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / Your Predictions For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.