Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! (27812 Views)

List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by GworoChewinMaga: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am sure some people are feeling sad for this news already

And as usual , i am not wrong , Initially they said APC/Buhari scammed them , that the Gov't lied about 5k that it would never pay

Now that APC is going to pay , some people are saying it should stop because it can't be sustained

Some are saying what will 5k do in their lives ??

Some even said they prefer internet to 5K

Why are you people always talking with the 4 sides of your one mouth ??

Wailers will be wailers

Poverty scheme that is tantamount to trying to empty the ocean with a basket.

Only poverty stricken osunites will be happy.

Nonsense

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by DaBullIT(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Nothing is ever good enough for people like you
Your matter nor surprise me

GworoChewinMaga:

Poverty scheme that is tantamount to trying to empty the ocean with a basket.

Only poverty stricken osunites will be happy.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by mynduu44: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
They should tell us that 5k Ndi Awusa. Is ready.,

2 Likes

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by anonimi: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Martins301:
In 2016 Bros affordable internet is a need. Give me 24hours light and free internet and I won't depend on any meagre 5k from government or one slave job somewhere

Are you alone in our country?
Will you do ALL your work of VALUE creation by yourself?
Will you not need collaborators and skilled people to work with?
How will you get them if ALL our children are not educated as a top PRIORITY in:

- primary
- vocational
- secondary and
- technical schools

Do you mind telling us
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Dindondin(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
our 5 N5,000
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

You think dishing such meagre sum would help alleviate poverty? No. It would only produce more miscreants who would be overly dependent on the FG. The money should be diverted into more meaningful things. It's not even close to how much some of us spend on airtime monthly.
And the poorest states in Nigeria shld be in the north same as the poorest communities, who is he helping?, his beggar brothers.

Build infrastructures now is not in place yet.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by macaranta(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
cleatoris:

My thoughts exactly!
Creation of dependency on the government is a dangerous means to political ends. Not for the long term interest of the people or the state. It is a wasteful instrument of control, endearment and clientelism.

Worst is..they will borrow to fund the 5k payments.smh

3 Likes

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by GworoChewinMaga: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Nothing is ever good enough for people like you
Your matter nor surprise me

What is good in govt having to give your lazy northerners and yoruba people 5k per month?

And where is the money coming from if not from the same oyel money

You people should go back to scratching the ground for a living instead of waiting for free money

Parasitic yeasts vultures

1 Like

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by cele360: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
this one na bobo juice, big big talk for d gullible ones, i dont blame Buhari, for this kind of his govt where #5000 can not achieve a pot of soup with garri, d price of fuel has affected everything in d market, make them use d money subsidize fuel for us, or even make d scarce one available, or build industries, low cost housing, agriculture, see our rivers are there wasting govt can not go into fishing, they allow our old men in d village to be suffering with thier little cannoe to go for fishing little storm they are all dead, 20yrs ago nobody wants to eat ice fish but now, d fish is even scarce in d market, this govt recieve sence in jesus name,
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by diegwu01: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am sure some people are feeling sad for this news already

And as usual , i am not wrong , Initially they said APC/Buhari scammed them , that the Gov't lied about 5k that it would never pay

Now that APC is going to pay , some people are saying it should stop because it can't be sustained

Some are saying what will 5k do in their lives ??

Some even said they prefer internet to 5K

Why are you people always talking with the 4 sides of your one mouth
??

Wailers will be wailers
grin grin grin its a Wail - Wail situation for the Ranters Club AKA the Wailers, at this rate they may all run mad before 2019 when they hope for the return to Corruption..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
And the poorest states in Nigeria shld be in the north same as the poorest communities, who is he helping?, his beggar brothers.

Build infrastructures now is not in place yet.
Let him help his "beggar brothers", be grateful to God you have more than them and you have more than enough to spare. Quite frankly, you didn't read the thread because the move is not directly from the FG.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

Let him help his "beggar brothers", be grateful to God you have more than them and you have more than enough to spare. Quite frankly, you didn't read the thread because the move is not directly from the FG.
The move is from the FG, the world bank only helped in identifying the poor and needy by their standards of classification.

Where do u think that money will come from, another loan.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:
I voted PMB, not because of the N5,000 but because I felt we needed to give him a try. I honestly knew from day one that the N5,000 feat is not realistic. To be honest, the sum is small for an unemployed graduate to live on.

We would use it for transport to Dragnet/Workforce exam centres grin.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by eyinjuege: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

You think dishing such meagre sum would help alleviate poverty? No. It would only produce more miscreants who would be overly dependent on the FG. The money should be diverted into more meaningful things. It's not even close to how much some of us spend on airtime monthly.

I wonder o!

The only people I think deserve some respite are the physically challenged. Even they should be helped to learn trades and skills, and the educated ones given opportunities and scholarships to do professional exams, IT etc depending on their interests

1 Like

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by yaki84: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
so giving them 5000naira will automatically make dem rich, hmmm these guys r nurturing poverty. by the time they r thru poverty will have a new dimension.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by justicejay(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Shite policy,
5k can't fuel a full tank of car. And I will full my bike's tank just twice @#240/liter
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by sparrowkid: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:

I believe this is where a majority of our economic problems as a nation lies - just following advice, instead of brainstorming on our own and what is best for us in our own peculiar situation. While my current position is let's even wait and see whether they'll even give the money in the first place, I'm actually of the opinion that it is much better to provide free (or heavily subsidized) healthcare, education, agricultural incentives, etc to these particular poor communities that they have targeted with the help of the World Bank.
We're not arguing that they don't need the money but putting aside the impracticality of the project itself, why start something that is most likely to be kicked out should another government come in in about 3yrs time?

You're right my brother, but this is actually Nigeria. Our people do not understand what they really need from government. They prefer to wake up everyday begging for fish rather than learning how to fish themselves. Imagine a beggar making almost between N3,000 to N5,000 daily and still go about every other day begging when someone in the office is not making up to that amount. There is something wrong with our people's mentality and the politicians are taking that advantage. Do you blame them? When a politician embarks on legacy projects that will benefit them and their generations to come, what you hear them say is "who sent him?" But when he gives them stipend, he is the best politician ever. So it is the mentality of our people that is responsible for the way they're being treated. It's just pathetic and we have to manage it like that for now.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Am still for the promised 5k kiss
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Sanchez01: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

We would use it for transport to Dragnet/Workforce exam centres grin.
Hehehehehehegrin
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Sanchez01: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
The move is from the FG, the world bank only helped in identifying the poor and needy by their standards of classification.

Where do u think that money will come from, another loan.
Good that you know the source. This is the reason I said we don't need to run into trouble for a meagre 5,000 Naira.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Jesusloveyou: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Firefire:
Congrats!
thank God for ur life, the spirit of change has enter you God bless pmb
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Good ideas and good programmes . Lets see if Nigerian politicians will allow them to work out
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by thesicilian: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2016
sparrowkid:

You're right my brother, but this is actually Nigeria. Our people do not understand what they really need from government. They prefer to wake up everyday begging for fish rather than learning how to fish themselves. Imagine a beggar making almost between N3,000 to N5,000 daily and still go about every other day begging when someone in the office is not making up to that amount. There is something wrong with our people's mentality and the politicians are taking that advantage. Do you blame them? When a politician embarks on legacy projects that will benefit them and their generations to come, what you hear them say is "who sent him?" But when he gives them stipend, he is the best politician ever. So it is the mentality of our people that is responsible for the way they're being treated. It's just pathetic and we have to manage it like that for now.

True, bro, true. We have to manage it like that for now.
Your reference to the begger reminds me of a story that broke out few months ago about a particular begger that was making over N300,000 per month begging for alms for treatment at Luth. It made my eyes pop out in shock, as in, you mean you made over 300k in a single month, and you found it necessary to go back to the streets to beg the next month? Talk about the poverty mentality!
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

Good that you know the source. This is the reason I said we don't need to run into trouble for a meagre 5,000 Naira.
is anything wrong to stil dash little to the poorest of the poor? and while empowering the less poor, instead to steal and stauch the money in foreign account. God bless pmb for not stealing d money but to help the poor
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Firefire(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
thank God for ur life, the spirit of change has enter you God bless pmb

God forbid me to allow the evil spirit of APC chain in my life. Olohun maje, lai lai.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by sparrowkid: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:

True, bro, true. We have to manage it like that for now.
Your reference to the begged reminds me of a story that broke out few months ago about a particular better that was making over N300,000 per month begging for alms for treatment at Luth. It made my eyes pop out in shock, as in, you mean you made over 300k in a single month, and you found it necessary to go back to the streets to beg the next month? Talk about the poverty mentality!

The bolded is the right word and that is the bane of our problem. We all have it and that is why I termed it Poverty Complex. You know if not poverty complex why would someone like Tony Anenih who has been stealing all these years would still be chasing meager N100million up and down. When you see a governor who has ruled a state for good eight years and still want to retire in the Senate, know that such person is suffering from poverty complex. So my brother, that beggar is not different from our normal politicians. They steal so much and yet, they still want to steal more. They are never satiated when it comes to stealing. My brother, Nigeria get as e be!
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by LemonBoy1: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

Internet is a need. AFFORDABLE? Well, that's debatable.

nwane internet is internet. affordable or not.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by ApexTitan(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
onatisi:
Good ideas and good programmes . Lets see if Nigerian politicians will allow them to work out

This plan is anything but good. What we have here is the beginning of a welfare state, a system that ultimately does more harm than good in the long run. The result of this kind of plan is a class of people who will be forever dependent on govt stipends and who will form a large voting block that will be susceptible to the wiles of any crafty politician or party. What is even worse is that the govt will have to borrow funds to implement all of this. This plan should be resisted.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by chukel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
News is not complete. Which are the 8 States?
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by dabossman(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ah, I see comprehension is still a Nigerian problem. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.