Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget (22543 Views)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / Reps Gather 113 Signatures For Dogara, Jibrin Probe By EFCC / Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Pidggin(f): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2016
omobaekiti:
Better for it to be signed by 2017 January than have a budget like we use to have,this here is budget of change.

Hahaha yes it is the real budget of chanji grin
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by kahal29: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Tokety7:

I don't see it that way. He is a true representative of his people working tirelessly whether by crook or good to attract development to his constituency ( core reason why he was elected) while his fellow southern colleagues continue to wallow in deep hate.
He is doing a good job for his people. He deserves another term instead.

Tell them

5 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by farem: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Mynd44:
And some people were saying NASS should veto the budget. With which 2/3? The HOR will never give you a 2/3, I doubt you will even get half.

When PMB insisted he needed the details of the budget, I knew something was wrong. But some miscreants kept saying he's slow. These miscreants are used to empty timeliness of the past.

#WhatIsWorthtDoingAtAll

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Niwdog(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
kahal29:
See what some members got for their people.... My brothers in the south south and south east allowed hatred for buhari to ruin them and becloud their sense or reasoning.
why not blame the three regions in the south instead of apportioning blame to only s/e n s/s or is the project not beneficial to the south west?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by karlriz(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
And in all this, where's the voice of our noble senator representing Twitter constituency??!..He has lost his voice??. Twitter constituency shud better hold their able m.o.r.o.n accoutable for his weird long deep silence in times like dis. angry

4 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by samjadinero(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
So Dogara would collect 3bn, spend 50m on projects and Flex the rest.
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by IVORY2009(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
PassingShot:
Quoting just for future reference. Well said.
lolz logged in 8:50am "Passingshot"
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by omobaekiti: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
nelcliff:

Are you sure you read the above article?
Your APC Dogara change did that and you are saying sai baba? pls kindly locate your sai baba thread if only it still exist to spew ur poo.

You read the article but choose to delete the part that said that the said money infusion has been a long time practice, to which the Rep from Osun said that such should be discontinued. Don't forget that the leadership of APC never wanted Dogara and Saraki at the helms but PDP "coup" got them there,and they were all celebrating it even here on NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by pre88: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Please where is EFCC. So NASS principal officers have been having such allocations in their constituency and David Mark didn't do anything With his own in Idoma land. Somebody have to account for that money.

God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by kahal29: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
karlriz:
And in all this, where's the voice of our noble senator representing Twitter constituency??!..He has lost his voice??. Twitter constituency shud better hold their able m.o.r.o.n accoutable for his weird long deep silence in times like dis. angry

Don't mind that one.. The civil servants in his state has turned to beggers while he is busy tweeting.

http://www.punchng.com/unpaid-salaries-bayelsa-workers-turn-to-begging-for-survival/
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by macaranta(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2016
You can imagine

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by olaomoola1(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:
Wherever there are APC members in charge there must be confusion. At this rate the budget will be signed by Dec 2016.I don't know y u choose to go dis way ? But let me tell u apc or not what is been discuss here rather individual evil.mind u mojeed is also apc whose among who oppose it. B progressive man

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by ogmaskman: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2016
StOla:
Yet some foolish Southerners are supporting the same Jibrin against Amaechi, claiming that the Coastal Railway was not in the original budget.

Are Jibrin' s and Dogora's project in the original budget?
Were they included in any subsequent amendment like Amaechi did for the coastal railway?
Did the relevant ministers defend those projects during the budget defence?

Lastly, did Jibrin wait for a supplementary budget before inserting his own personal projects outside the statutory allocation for constituency projects? Yet the same Jibrin is telling Amaechi and the President to wait till a new supplementary budget is raised by the executive before a critical project can be approved.

The problem with hate is that people self-destruct, thinking they are hurting their enemies. Some are determined that Buhari must not achieve anything good within their political domain, as if he was responsible for the failure of their own son on home soil.

Buhari and Amaechi may never need to use the coastal railway in their lifetime, but the supposed beneficiaries are supporting the arguments of the very person who has robbed them to make his own people happy.

Years from now, a new generation of Southern bigots would proclaim that the North allocated lots of infrastructural projects to themselves, oblivious of the self-hate that caused their own neglect.

Apt.

I hope my brothers from Israel will get the import.

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by prophetfire: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
StOla:
Yet some foolish Southerners are supporting the same Jibrin against Amaechi, claiming that the Coastal Railway was not in the original budget.

Were they included in any subsequent amendment like Amaechi did for the coastal railway?

Lastly, did Jibrin wait for a supplementary budget before inserting his own personal projects outside the statutory allocation for constituency projects? Yet the same Jibrin is telling Amaechi and the President to wait till a new supplementary budget is raised by the executive before a critical project can be approved.

The problem with hate is that people self-destruct, thinking they are hurting their enemies. Some are determined that Buhari must not achieve anything good within their political domain, as if he was responsible for the failure of their own son on home soil.

Buhari and Amaechi may never need to use the coastal railway in their lifetime, but the supposed beneficiaries are supporting the arguments of the very person who has robbed them to make his own people happy.

Years from now, a new generation of Southern bigots would proclaim that the North allocated lots of infrastructural projects to themselves, oblivious of the self-hate that caused their own neglect.
my dear the biggest problem of those from de southern part esp SS n SE is political blidness,ignorance and myopism. Fools forming wise people. SOUTHERNERS ARE CUTTING THEIR NOSE BCS THEY WANT TO SPITE THEIR FACE.

7 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:
So this is how they have been infusing monies in the past since 1999.

Thank God I voted for change.

Sai Buhari

These monies will end up in their pocket and nothing to show for it.

•N100m for Town Hall

•Construction of roads in Kiru/Bebeji—N150m

•Solar street lights—N300m

•Badaf Road Construction—N405m

•Pedestrian Bridges —N200m

•Bebeji Earth Dam—N270m

•Empowerment items—N100m

•Entrepreneurship Development Training and Vocational Centre —N100m

•Rehabilitation of Gwarzo Kiru, Kwanar Maiyaki–N180m

•Rehabilitation of Sharada-Kwanar Dogara—N1.445billion

•Construction of solar powered boreholes–N150m

•Supply of tricycles, grinding machines and set of women salon empowerment kits—N200m

•Small irrigation scheme ins in Kiru—N100m

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by bashydemy(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Hahaha now the truth is coming out gradually, Where those blaming Ameachi and PMB for the budget. I smell impeachment on Dogara soon.

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by bashydemy(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
At 73yrs, a man as old as your father/grandpa is wild awake working tirelessly to make life better for you but you want him to fail-your life is a failure if that is your wish for him. May God bless you President Buhari and give you wisdom to frustrate those that want to frustrate your administration.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by obaino860: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
kahal29:
See what some members got for their people.... My brothers in the south south and south east allowed hatred for buhari to ruin them and becloud their sense or reasoning thereby denying their people effective representation.

****wat has d south west got
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Ibudus: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
I knew that this Jibrin idiot had something fishing. He is a magot, we need to get these kind of people out of the system. Its sad the haters of Buhari will never see well, no matter what the revelations are. I fear for this country.

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by prophetfire: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Kingspin:
UR A JOKER.
he is a joker bcs he told foolish haters de bitter truth?

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by ogmaskman: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:
Wherever there are APC members in charge there must be confusion. At this rate the budget will be signed by Dec 2016.

Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Realdeals(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
We only need the House of Representatives, the Senate should be scrapped
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by farem: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Goke7:
Were these fraudulent constituency projects in the original document? Yet they claim the rail project was not in the original document but yet amended the damn thing for their personal projects but cannot amend it to include the rail project.

Those who though the NASS were more diligent with their work over the executive have been made to look like fools.chai

You have raised a pertinent question.
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by prophetfire: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2016
shamecurls:
Israelis be supporting Dogara as if he knows them individually. They better wakeup and realize that a Northern mans last resort will never be Israelites and politically, Any party they tend to run to so as to be politically relevant will still always have the North at the top.

#FearNorth

16 years of PDP rule and the Israelites got nothing. Except 2nd Niger Bridge cheesy
tell them. The SE is lacks the slightest analytical ability and reasoning in the area of politics. What controls them politicaly is emotions- and negative ones at that!

9 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by wealthmi1: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
StOla:

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER !
THAT'S A TOTAL TRUTH IN DWARFISM,SORRY,I MEAN IN SUMMARY.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by feeloscar(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
StOla:

That is the antithesis they are selling to the Southerners, who despite being suspicious of the North, can't help themselves from supporting the argument if it will make Amaechi and Buhari look bad.

20years from now, no one would remember the political animosity against Buhari or Amaechi, what will remain will be the infrastructure or lack of it.
True word bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Kingspin(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
prophetfire:
he is a joker bcs he told foolish haters de bitter truth?
Ur a child. No need to ******
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by miqos02(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
ok
Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
StOla:

You have said at all, this post alongside all the sensible posts of others on this thread has made my morning...
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by excomarow(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:
So this is how they have been infusing monies in the past since 1999.

Thank God I voted for change.

Sai Buhari

The Change is making us understand our constitutional right that was misinterpreted by previous administration.

Oshe O

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Abduljohn(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Atimes you imagine the fight for democrazy being displayed by individuals is in the interest of the masses but it always turn out to be personal interest. You need to remeber the fight that this Jubrin of a person fought during the leadership tussle in the house now we see his motive.

On the other hand how long will budget suffers before passage and assent? 1st quarter almost gone no standard project can b done in a shortest time.

#istandwithbetterNigeria#

1 Like

Re: Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget by Doubleagent008(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
ziccoit:

My brother, we need to purge the National Assembly off those criminals. Imagine the level of corruption. I'm very sure Jibrin will never carry out those proposed projects, the monies allocated to various projects are going to end up in his pocket.

I can confirm to you that 25m Naira was allocated to a secondary school in my areas in 2015 budget, till this morning no single classroom has been built. Consistency project is a fraud, I'm not even sure it's captured in our constitution.
i tell you. That constitutional project is a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.