Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. (1489 Views)

Enquiries About A Courier Service Company / Companies That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers / Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. by puppiluv(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi all,anybody know of a reliable Courier Company who offers payment on delivery services from Ibadan to other parts of the country?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. by hasami: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
puppiluv:
Hi all,anybody know of a reliable Courier Company who offers payment on delivery services from Ibadan to other parts of the country?

Thanks

Good day,I am an experienced logistic personnel.I reside in Ibadan and can effectively execute deliveries for you.here are my contact should in case you need my service: 08060662897.
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. by kingchris30(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
am a delivery agent in Ibadan. you can get me on 07069766712
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. by ifejilika(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Contact Sharp Sharp Deliveries through 08165624117
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. by manlawal(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
puppiluv:

Thanks

contact FedEx for saddle account . or visit new.saddleng.com

(1) (Reply)

For Your Automobile Clearing And Import Duties And Export With Ease, Bank On Us / Breaking News Alaba Int'l Market Attacked / Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.