Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery (1672 Views)

In Search Of A Courier Service Company / Enquiries About A Courier Service Company / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 16, 2016
I want a Courier company that can deliver goods to customers on Pay on delivery in Lagos.
Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by histemple: 3:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
I want a Courier company that can deliver goods to customers on Pay on delivery in Lagos.

You may need to give adequate details about the kind of goods and terms of service.
Are the goods insured? If NO, who is liable in the event of theft or damages?

What happens if the buyer changes his/her mind after goods have been delivered to his/her location?

1 Like

Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2016
histemple:

You may need to give adequate details about the kind of goods and terms of service.
Are the goods insured? If NO, who is liable in the event of theft or damages?

What happens if the buyer changes his/her mind after goods have been delivered to his/her location?

Thanks for your response.
Just name any firm, discussion can start from there.
Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by Joshua8694(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
I also want to know
Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by warrenweste(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Courier plus and so on
Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by ourchoice(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Send me a mail with this topic as Email subject, to: frankywealth@outlook.com
Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen interested in this subject, here is my findings
IFEX Express.
Delivers on Pay on delivery.
You pay the shipping fee upfront.

AcE
Delivers pay on delivery but in lagos, Abuja and PH only.
Upfront payment of 15k is required.

K-express
Delivers on Pay on delivery Upfront payment of 50k required..

IFEX express doesn't require upfront payment.
So i used them for now.

1 Like

Re: Need A Courier Company That Can Do Pay On Delivery by uslasconsults(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide Delivery Services | Track my Package

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in eCommerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable, Real-time tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

We Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash and Ripple / Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 / Who Can Build Something Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.