Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (22703 Views)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Wike Begins Widows Empowerment Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
IrradiatoR:

have they fixed Ibadan-Iseyin road?

what about Iseyin - Okaka road?

Okaka - Saki road nko?

Okeho -Otu?

kindly provide answers because it was long I visited those places.

all these and more are in Oke-Ogun area of Oyo. The area seems neglected.

Most people judge the performance of a Governor on road construction by what they see in the Capital, Ibadan in the case of Oyo state.
yes
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by tinktanker: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yeyegist:

Which road is this?

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
pls dont mind d zombies.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hefemale:
madam work is going on in those places you mentioned.

Are you very sure about that? I mean especially the Oyigbo Bus stop as though you were going into PH??

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by IrradiatoR: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
yes

"yes" meaning what?
did you mean the roads I listed and other state roads in Oke-Ogun region have been fixed
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by mayenmi: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ah! Advanced countries didn't build their infrastructures in four years.......So why did the world expect the immediate pass Nigerian president to do magic in 5yrs? Just asking.
thomasthomas:
Dunce... grin Rail projects are not 4 or 8 year projects.

Lagos rail is still ongoing after Fashola's 8 year tenure

Advanced countries didn't build their infrastructures in four years...

Continue wailing, it's allowed! sad
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
IrradiatoR:

"yes" meaning what?
did you mean the roads I listed and other state roads in Oke-Ogun region have been fixed
about 95% of state roads in Oyo states are in complete good condition..
Ajimobi might suck at other aspect but he really fixed most states roads in Oyo state .. And the dualization projects are standard.

You can prove me wrong .. But I currently live In oyo state so I know what I'm talking about.

P.s state roads are different from local government roads.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by IrradiatoR: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
about 95% of state roads in Oyo states are in complete good condition..
Ajimobi might suck at other aspect but he really fixed most states roads in Oyo state .. And the dualization projects are standard.

You can prove me wrong .. But I currently live In oyo state so I know what I'm talking about.

P.s state roads are different from local government roads.

the roads I listed ain't LG roads, they are state roads. . .
however, I will make calls to confirm your assertions in respect of those roads

Note: Oyo state is beyond Ibadan only
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
IrradiatoR:

the roads I listed ain't LG roads, they are state roads. . .
however, I will make calls to confirm your assertions in respect of those roads

Note: Oyo state is beyond Ibadan only
well l, you didn't see me mention Ibadan in any of my posts.. Plus, You gotta see it for yourself. Or make sure the person you want to call is not someone cynical.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by thomasthomas: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
mayenmi:

Ah! Advanced countries didn't build their infrastructures in four years.......So why did the world expect the immediate pass Nigerian president to do magic in 5yrs? Just asking.
what was expected of former President Jonathan? If he started those projects, by 2019 being ten years, some things would have been in place.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Japhtee(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
deliveryboy:
The governor is working on that road to impress the numerous visitors who Port Harcourt mall (Spar), make them believe he is working hard, aside from that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that road. He should have gone into new layouts like Eliozu, Rupkokwu, Eleme/Apkajo and work on the terrible roads there instead.

Which Eliozu are u refering to? Eliozu-Elimgbu road that is a no go area for the past 6years now is under full construction. Please when it comes to making life easier for motorists Wike is trying but am not yet his fan and dont mistake me to be that of "fail change" either.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by IrradiatoR: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
well l, you didn't see me mention Ibadan in any of my posts.. Plus, You gotta see it for yourself. Or make sure the person you want to call is not someone cynical.

the person(s) ain't cynical, I can assure you on that. . .

will get back to you on it
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Lovelynature(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Project400:
We hardly read any news about Oyo state and the middle belt. What's wrong?
Ekiti would have been among if not that Fayose has used mouth to keep the state on everyday news grin grin
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
IrradiatoR:

the person(s) ain't cynical, I can assure you on that. . .

will get back to you on it
I hope you will bring some proof also.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Noscky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
wike is only doing tinz in his own time and capability but as Nigeria stands now,it will be beneficial to all citizens of Nigeria to work upon their development cos time await for nobody

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Jckleiin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yeyegist:

Which road is this?

Thats Azikiwe road and there was nothing wrong with that road. Aba road starts from Mile one Park to Oyigbo
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by meccuno: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tokety7:

1) First and foremost, this is azikwe road alongside the monorail track and not aba road
2) I still made use of Azikwe road late last week, there is nothing wrong with that road as at that week and no worker was working on the road.
Is it that between last week and this week, this road went bad and contractor are immediately mobilized?
3) Monorail was never abandoned by Amaechi, it was ongoing. Instead wike abandoned it having sworn not to touch it. use ur head.

Pending when i will ply this same road next week Gods willing to authenticate what i am seeing here, i can sense lies somewhere.
I was wondering when azikiwe road became aba road.....meanwhile the mono rail was abandoned by amaechi and not wike
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by dozai: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yeyegist:

Which road is this?

Azikiwe Road it is
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by chima24life(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
See the billions of naira amaechi collected to build a mono rail, thank God the road construction is closer to it, let the whole world see what amaechi has caused in rivers state
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by ellovee(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Plz or talk-and-do governor, extend your projects to other areas of the state like omoku. The omoku-ahoada Road is waiting your attention.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
ba7man:
.......... you too should also speak of what you know.

That Tunnel beneath the English channel you speak of was built in 6yrs...... not 1.5yrs.
See as U just embarrasse urself mega time, I said Cross Rail, this is under London not the channel tunnel from kent to france
make una xxpose small wosia
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by ba7man(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
erico2k2:

See as U just embarrasse urself mega time, I said Cross Rail, this is under London not the channel tunnel from kent to france
make una xxpose small wosia
Either way, you're not too intelligent for comparing a tunnel railway to and elevated railway.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by odikimi: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tokety7:

1) First and foremost, this is azikwe road alongside the monorail track and not aba road
2) I still made use of Azikwe road late last week, there is nothing wrong with that road as at that week and no worker was working on the road.
Is it that between last week and this week, this road went bad and contractor are immediately mobilized?
3) Monorail was never abandoned by Amaechi, it was ongoing. Instead wike abandoned it having sworn not to touch it. use ur head.

Pending when i will ply this same road next week Gods willing to authenticate what i am seeing here, i can sense lies somewhere.
Pls can u enumerate the usefulness of the elephant monorail project embarked by Amaechi that justifies the over #45b spent on it?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Atittude: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good one keep working the last time i drove on that road the pot holes were much ,at least we need good roads in Nigeria to reduce accident and to be able to maintain our vehicles because bad roads does more harm than good.
thumbs up!
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by plezant(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
ikennaoma:
Such funds should have been used to work on elelenwo rd-akpojo. Azikiwe Rd good before now

Elelenwo-Akpajo is ongoing. Julius Berger is handling the project
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by benkz001(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tokety7:

Are you sure you ply that road while awake? If you do you should know that between Gov't House round about and the junction that leads you to Secteriate/beside CBN is bad, and that is the portion the repair work is ongoing.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by HammyJ(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2016
The name itself is explanatary. If u carry out any project n Oyo then ure On your On cos no 1 would applaud u 4 dat. Lol
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Yeyegist:

Which road is this?

Azikwe Road and not aba Road has claimed by op.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Abagworo:

This is amazing. Azikiwe Road as at last week was very smooth with no single pothole. Did they just scrape and repave in order to spite Amaechi? Such a waste.

This is my point exactly. That Road as at last week when I passed it was OK.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Odani:

MY DERA I FOLLOW THAT WAY HOME EVERYDAY AND I CAN TELL U FOR A FACT THAT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT ROAD, WHEN U SAY ABA ROAD HE SHUD GO AND REHABILITATE ONE AT OYIGBO DAT PORTION OF ABA ROAD IS AN EYESORE

Thanks for corroborating my claims. Far more terrible roads are begging for attention. Azikwe Road isn't one of them
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2016
chrisxxx:

You have not observed the flooding close to Rumuomasi section of the road?
You hate Rivers State if you are of the view that Wike with the present economic reality should continue with Amaechi's mono waste and conduit pipe for siphoning Rivers' people's wealth to sponsor presidential and gubernatorial elections across Nigeria.

This post of urs is a foolish post. Does this road displayed by op suggest rumuomasi section of aba Road? U even made up lies as claims. How far with prosecution of amaechi has promised by the thug wike?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2016
YelloweWest:

Pass through Abonema waff by the rail way. I pray u use a saloon car!

U sound lost. Does the displayed pictures suggest the abonema waff u are talking about?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2016
excel101:
Yes, cos u're the father of lies. You've always believed that if you can't do it no one else can. Failure

Ur post is senseless. No correlation whatsoever between what u stated and what u qouted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.