Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is Any One Studying At The Medical University Of Silesia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Any One Studying At The Medical University Of Silesia? (931 Views)

Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. / Studying Medicine And Surgery Abroad In A Relatively Cheap Country / Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Any One Studying At The Medical University Of Silesia? by NappyMimi(f): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi, I'm thinking about studying there but it's hard to find non polish people who are studying medicine there in Poland.

If you are studying there or in another medical school in Poland, pls let me know, I have some questions, thanks.
Re: Is Any One Studying At The Medical University Of Silesia? by Davedavy: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will advice you to go to Wroclaw Medical University instead, you will love Wroclaw, very vibrant city with lots of young people.
Re: Is Any One Studying At The Medical University Of Silesia? by NappyMimi(f): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
By applying online or is there an agency for that here?

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To France Or Germany To Study / German NGO Educates Young People On How To Migrate To Europe / A Friend Decided To Travel To Dubai To Sell Nigerian Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.