Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure (1076 Views)

Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage / Can Sperm Condition Cause Miscarriage In A Woman? / 6 Well-tried Ways That To Induce Obviate Skin Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by Noobeast: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi N'Landers,
I am a young dude looking to make my gf miscrry her pregnancy safer and with a secure pills or method.
We've decided to get married late next year, but we don't think we need the pregnancy now as we haven't get to tour round the few countries we planned to as bf&gf, I don't want this her pregnancy to block our idea of having loving fun two years before marriage.

Please, I'm in Lagos and I need an advice on pills or methods to induce miscarriage or safe abortion.
Please, for God's sake, again for God's sake I don't need an advice on my decision to terminate the pregnancy.
And, in as much s this is a forum, please respect my words, profile and privacy in all of your beautiful answers.

Thanks all.
EDIT: I know about mifepristone and misoprostol, but I don't know any pharmacy to get it in Lagos..
Thanks once again.
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by itstpia8: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Are you anti-condom?

1 Like

Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by Noobeast: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
itstpia8:
Are you anti-condom?
Broke while using...
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by itstpia8: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Any other forms of birth control?
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by Noobeast: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
itstpia8:
Any other forms of birth control?
Nope, she's afraid of contraceptive pills as she was a witness to one of it claiming a lady child bearing some times ago...
So, we do use Condoms as the next and closest approach to control that, but one failure is causing all of this BS now.
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by itstpia8: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Are abortion pills safer than contraceptive pills?

1 Like

Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by Noobeast: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
itstpia8:
Are abortion pills safer than contraceptive pills?
I think they are entirely two different comparison, abortion pills are for after pregnancy have been detected, contraceptive prevents. But, now the deed has been done, PREGNANCY MODE INITIATED!!!.
So, abortion pills is the next solution.

Thanks if you've got an advice on the best medicine to use and what to do...
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by byvan03: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Terminating a pregnancy at home is very high risk because you might end up rupturing her womb which will result to uncontrollable bleeding. Be careful what you are doing because if it goes awry, having a baby will be a walk in the park. Visit a gynecologist.
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by Gratia(f): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Since you want to marry her, why don't you keep the pregnancy? who says you can't tour and have fun with a toddler?

Please be careful
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by sinaj(f): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Visit a good clinic.

Self medication will do ya no good.
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by Noobeast: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thanks all for the advice, will look at the link posted by Curtis187 and if it does no good, I might end up going to the clinic or let the baby be and disturb our just 2 years fun. Aawh!!!
Re: Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure by itstpia8: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
you dont really need nairalanders for this matter.

whatever you want to do is your own decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eye Test. What Do You See In The Pic? / What Is The English Name Of This Fruit And Health Benefits (pics) / Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.