Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! (1082 Views)

Colloidal Silver - The Real Cure For Deadly Bacteria And Viruses / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! by Antidotecasmir(m): 4:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes I would love to buy colloidal silver from anyone or anywhere around Abuja, preferably any of the well known brands like; silver biotics, new silver solution, and mountain well being. size 100ml. I'll also love to know the price pls I am not on whatsap so let's do all the chattings here. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! by chimaaba22(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! by Antidotecasmir(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
tnx any other person??
Re: Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! by NovaCare: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Hello...We at NovaCare generate colloidal silver using the required regimen and we can supply for you that is if you have not gotten already. Check my profile and previous posts and see for yourself. You can also contact us using the number on the profile.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Wearing The Acupressure Slippers / How To Get The Best Quality Hair Transplant In India / Fever Cold After Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.