Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! (1136 Views)

Need Business Ideas Please / Business Ideas Please / I Need Business Ideas Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by Baseverb(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hehehehehe am a student so it's not some kind of "leave of work"

Have got ideas but am just confused on what to really do or how to start ?

Maybe I need a mentor ? I guess so or maybe just some guide.

NB: Am in my early twenties and it's just a two month range holiday.

Few hints about me : let's just say am creative,easy going and ready to learn.

Meaningfull contributions please.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 please help put on frontpage. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by Youngler(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Baseverb:

Check my SIG...
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by Baseverb(f): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Youngler:

Check my SIG...

Okay
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by Giyerte(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by D9ty7(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Baseverb:

Have you ever heard of Fiverr? If not, you can mail me at durodolad9ty7@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by johnPollock(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
hello sir...what is fiverr? M interested to know since am on recess from sch I hv to make money working
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by johnPollock(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
hello sir...what is fiverr? M interested to know since am on recess from sch I hv to make money working
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by johnPollock(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by BeginnersFriend(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
let me advice you, since you are a student. Why don't you start a business that you can profit from why you are on holiday and thereafter. That is, when you resume school. with mini-importation business, you can start ordering cheap hot-selling-items. Items you can sell, off and in school, with 100-300% profit on each item, depending on where you are. Please be WISE! see if http://importationbizsuccessng.info/optin.htm, can be of a great help. Importation business is not a hard "thing" as some tried painting it. It is very very easy both to order and to sell here in Nigeria for profit.
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by greatdavid100: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Well, I Can help you on Fiverr, if you need any help on that. But if you need fast cash, I will advise you to go for fourcorners. It's easy to do. You need just $18 and that's all.
Re: How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! by dyvinson7: 3:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Hello I have a proven way for you to make money. Its a kind of small business that you can do while at home and when you return to school.
Myself and partners set up a health and wellness business and currently have our products ready and currently being sold in Nigeria.

Our number one selling product is our deodorants that sell like wildfire. We currently working on introducing the market to independent sales managers. when i say sales managers, i mean those:
a. with as little capital as N14400
b. that can sell anything from health and beauty products
c. can sell beautifully well designed and smell nice deodorants
d. love to make upto N9,000 per box(24 pieces of deodorants)

for more information you can check our website www.dyvinson.com or contact me via whatsapp on +17808855507
once you are ready, I will direct you to our office where you pick up a box, you will also receive tips on how to sell and best way to make your profit, including how to have people sell for you and still make more money. No hiding processes. If you cannot sell the product, we will give you back your money. Currently we have people selling in Lagos, Abuja, Nnewi-Anambra, Warri, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ilorin among other places in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be A 1960bet Agent? / What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? / Nigerians Go For Another Noodle More Economical,tasteful And Lasts Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.