Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,562 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production (1502 Views)

How Can I Start A Standard Soap Production Company? / Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production / Liquid Soap Production, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by biz4u(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
I have just noticed that commercial liquid soap production is an area where many people are interested in venturing into. This is because I have received a lot of calls after posting a full tutorial on liquid soap production on my blog. I therefore deem it necessary to teach as many people that are interested on this forum and answer as many questions as they have. The tutorial will start as soon as I have the opinions of interested Nairalanders. If you are interested, just show your interest. It is free and all tutorials will be on this platform.
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by Baseverb(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am interested but how is the profit like?
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by Tdunjoye: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
I am interested,
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by vitality22(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fire on please, I've reported for lectures
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by biz4u(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Baseverb:
Am interested but how is the profit like?

The profit is very much okay. In most cases, your profit is always almost twice your start up. I mean if you start with N3, 000 for example, you may end up making a profit of close to N6, 000.
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by ollykay619(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am in. Please start.
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by biz4u(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lesson 1:
How to produce commercial liquid soap - The materials/chemicals needed

Many skill acquisition centres are now training young entrepreneurs on how to produce liquid soap because of the profit margin when compared to tablet soaps and the relative ease of production.
Liquid soap is highly preferred to tablet soap because it does not require much energy when using it to wash clothes or utensils. Liquid soap is also relatively cheaper than tablet soap.

Below are the domestic materials needed for the production of liquid soap:

1. Bucket for fetching water and about 3 smaller bowls
2. Hand gloves
3. Wooden/Rolling stick
4. Big bowl that can contain as many litres as you want to produce.
5. Clean water

Chemicals for making liquid soap

1. Nitrosol
2. Caustic soda
3. Soda ash
4. Texapon
5. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
6. Perfume (any one of your choice)
7. Colour of your choice
8. Sulphonic acid

Your next question, I guess, is: How do I mix these materials together and what is the mix ratio to produce a particular quantity?

Tomorrow, I am going to explain the functions of all the materials/chemicals and the quantities needed to produce 40 litres of soap. Then we will go to the production proper.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Following
Re: Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production by biz4u(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2016
I am very sorry for the delay in coming up with the second part of this tutorial.
Let's continue now...

I have just decided not to put the lesson in segments because I know that some people can't wait to start earning money from liquid soap production. In order to also entertain your questions, I will rather give you a link that contains the full tutorials on how to produce 40 litres of liquid soap.

Visit the link below to learn liquid soap production:

https://bizandtech.com.ng/2016/05/step-by-step-guide-on-liquid-soap.html

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

If you Need A Loan To Expand Your Business / Work Available From Me / 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Have You As Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.