Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Get The Right Image For a Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get The Right Image For a Blog (3495 Views)

List Of Websites Where You Can Get Stock Image For Free / Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts / Total Cost In Creating A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by SageTravels: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ever since i started blogging i have been reading a lot of things to make sure i abide by google AdSence Policy. I came across a post that says copying image from google is bad. Now may question is. Putting Image i screenshot is it good. check sample below

Wapmasters help

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Ekowise(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Noted
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Nathdoug(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Ftc.. Douglas noni
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Odunsco01(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Ekowise(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Mtcheewww.... FTC
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by peter1994(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2016
First i don't know much about good ads. policy but screen shot will reduce the quality of your pics.

if not now that things are relatively easy, you are suppose to go about with ur own camera

its not easy to be a blogger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Mediapace: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Let me help you! @ sagetravels,
*1st what type of image do you need,is it on romance or which niche?

*It is not that cumpulsory to include image in all posts,just some. Some even got their own without any image

*yea copying image from google is bad,when you do so you have to download it and remame it and avoid using [.img]http.://[/img. google team will detect you are copying it,rename it bro
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by ichommy(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2016
1. Search Google Image.
2. images websites. e.g Shuttle Stock
Don't forget to give credits below the images. Google might not spare you.

Also note, after u search at google, Google don't have image they leads you to where to get images. if images is too big or small you can use pictures resize websites.

I guess your niche is travel and Tour, it's easy just search travel pictures, Honeymoon bedroom pictures. beaches pictures etc.
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Akinonnairaland(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2016
This is educating o, never for once think downloading images from Google is bad.
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by yomalex(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2016
Image with text is a good option
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by ITbomb(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Never forget, as much as you can, to include the image title and alt text when posting your imag.

I alalways use exif cleaner then rename and move it to corel paint to add another background image or text and viola, I have my original image. That takes time though but from search results, it's worth all the efforts

Some times I use print screen then paste it in corel, corel gives a better output that Ms paint
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Ayento: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Go nd ask Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by tkatechy(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Then create yours OP, DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR DATA BUNDLE @VERY CHEAP PRICE TODAY, BULK SMS @85KOBO PER UNIT
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Sibrah: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
What if you crop the High resolution pics you come accross? Crop and alter it a little.
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by Cyberdemonic: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2016
SageTravels:
Ever since i started blogging i have been reading a lot of things to make sure i abide by google AdSence Policy. I came across a post that says copying image from google is bad. Now may question is. Putting Image i screenshot is it good. check sample below

Wapmasters help

Here is how to go about , it go to Google and search for the image you are looking for ensure it the highest quality.

Add a suffix "HD" after your searh I.e Dubai hotel picture HD

Now here is how to avoid Google copyright violation axe.

After you have find the pic of the highest quality (HD), screenshot it.

All screenshot Apps both on PC or smartphone come with default renaming e.g screenshot1, screenshot2 and on and on.

You can now rename the screenshot to any name thing of ur choice.
You may also like to do some seo stuffs to get it optimized on search engines , add your caption and index.

Why HD Pic?

The essense of obtaing HD pic for screenshot is screenshoting a lower quality pic will result to lower quality pic output. While Screenshoting HD pic will give you the perfect desired quality you needed.

Apps Recommendation For Screenshoting

I will recommend Light shot App for PC while screenshoting on android phone can be obtained by holding down the down volume button and power button together simultaneously.

Cyberdemonic is a writer at http://femdevcon..com

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by tuna4servi(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by SageTravels: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

Here is how to go about , it go to Google and search for the image you are looking for ensure it the highest quality.

All screenshot Apps both on PC or smartphone come with default renaming e.g screenshot1, screenshot2 and on and on.

You may also like to do some seo stuffs to get it optimized on search engines , add your caption and index.

Why HD Pic?

The essense of obtaing HD pic for screenshot is screenshoting a lower quality pic will result to lower quality pic output. While Screenshoting HD pic will give you the perfect desired quality you needed.

Apps Recommendation For Screenshoting

I will recommend Light shot App for PC while screenshoting on android phone can be obtained by holding down the down volume button and power button together simultaneously.

Cyberdemonic is a writer at http://femdevcon..com

Nice one

what is index

are you on whatsapp. let's hook up 08135146188
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by VocalWalls: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Cyberdemonic:

ITbomb:
Never forget, as much as you can, to include the image title and alt text when posting your imag.
I alalways use exif cleaner then rename and move it to corel paint to add another background image or text and viola, I have my original image. That takes time though but from search results, it's worth all the efforts
Some times I use print screen then paste it in corel, corel gives a better output that Ms paint
Mediapace:
Let me help you! @ sagetravels,
*1st what type of image do you need,is it on romance or which niche?
*It is not that cumpulsory to include image in all posts,just some. Some even got their own without any image
*yea copying image from google is bad,when you do so you have to download it and remame it and avoid using [.img]http.://[/img. google team will detect you are copying it,rename it bro

many of these patterns still has the image pop up in a reverse image search. Any way to beat that? or does that not matter also?
Re: How To Get The Right Image For a Blog by orbitame2011: 2:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory
http://allblogsdirectory.com

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Headless CMS? Find Out If You Need It. / Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. / 7 Worst SEO Practices To Avoid In 2018. (google SERPS Could Change Again).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.