Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today (32203 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / James Entwist Meets With #BringBackOurGirls‬ Group Led By Oby Ezekwesili. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by davo3286: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
No no no.. U are not making sense. Why can't they be allow inside villa Supporting Buhari and APC shouldn't take some common sense away from us. Do you know the agonies these girls love one's having being going through? E be like say you no get younger sister or daughter that's why u dey talk like this. Mtcheww.

For what?! Why should they be allowed into the presidential villa without proper invitation? things are not done that way OK. They can protest around the villa but entering the villa is a No.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by glossy6(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Madam Oby, you have succeeded in chasing GEJ out but APC won't let you in.
I thought Bubu promised to bringbackourgirls or was it a propaganda?
This is morning yet on creation!
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ndywin:
I pity Obiageli Ezekwesili after fighting Jonathan's Government for the sake of APC, yet they couldn't even compensate her at least with a ministerial position. Imagine the pains she will be going through now they(APC) are barring her and her fake group
mu.mu like you who told you that she want ministerial appointment ? she says she will not take any appointment until the girls are back.She is an activist .....I just want to make common sense.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by shehuolayinka(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
That's our change. Kaii, politicians are all the same. I
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ndywin:
I pity Obiageli Ezekwesili after fighting Jonathan's Government for the sake of APC, yet they couldn't even compensate her at least with a ministerial position. Imagine the pains she will be going through now they(APC) are barring her and her fake group
oga Abeg do ur finding very well the woman ( Obiageli Ezekwesili) sworn that she will not take any federal appointment until those girls are found.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by puxiliizo: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:
Lets be realistic. Is it still possible to find most of these gals There voices have been heard. This admin has tried in the area of tackling terrorism, by Gods grace they will keep winning.

Besides, Its not this administration's fault. If GEJ had act on time, probably most of d gals would have been rescued, but, No, the useless man was busy sharing money meant for weapons.
You are a fool. It's your father and his children and his generations are useless. How can you call GEJ useless? You don't have respect. Please go and pass your JAMB and WAEC
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Mrjo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
eddyline:
they are now back again.
no, they are doing 2yrs advancery.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
puxiliizo:

You are a fool. It's your father and his children and his generations are useless. How can you call GEJ useless? You don't have respect. Please go and pass your JAMB and WAEC
SMH. Blind follower. I weep for u cry cry
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by eDeity: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:
Lets be realistic. Is it still possible to find most of these gals There voices have been heard. This admin has tried in the area of tackling terrorism, by Gods grace they will keep winning.

Besides, Its not this administration's fault. If GEJ had act on time, probably most of d gals would have been rescued, but, No, the useless man was busy sharing money meant for weapons.
Eventhough you are stupid, you must not tell the whole world that you are stupid. At least show yourself some respect !
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Pavarottii(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:

Av u blamed GEJ today?
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
puxiliizo:

SMH. Blind follower. I weep for u cry cry its not your fault. Had it been one of those gals happens to be ur sis. U would keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Mrjo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:

U sounds as if u were nt in nigeria then. I have u heard abt the americans report that came to rescue the? They said the when the finalise plans to rescue them ur brothers went and inform bk the next day all them (boko haram) came out with mask, thats why the girls are still there nt what u are instunuating.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
eDeity:
Eventhough you are stupid, you must not tell the whole world that you are stupid. At least show yourself some respect !
Its not a must u comment, if u dont have anything upstairs. Besides stop reasoning from the hole in btw ur leg, know wonder your words are dirty. Speak maturely. undecided
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ndywin:

Ah ah!! you said they did not compensate her?? then who is the Minister of Bring Back Our Girls, aka #BBOG?? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mrjo:
U sounds as if u were nt in nigeria then. I have u heard abt the americans report that came to rescue the? They said the when the finalise plans to rescue them ur brothers went and inform bk the next day all them (boko haram) came out with mask, thats why the girls are still there nt what u are instunuating.
Really, is that your defense undecided SMH
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by eDeity: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:

Its not a must u comment, if u dont have anything upstairs. Besides stop reasoning from the hole in btw ur leg, know wonder your words are dirty. Speak maturely. undecided
Pls dont go further to expose the level of your stupid pls! I never knew it got to this level, it is purging me already. Smh
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by vislabraye(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Since this is not Gej, there's nothing more she can do. It's like she's on her own. Those people fighting with her, Bakare and Soyinka are winingand dining in Ado rock.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by cutekhalifa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha u nah think buhari is jonathan that can tolerate dick tom and harry .... Enjoy the shenge u voted for gringringrin
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
eDeity:
Pls dont go further to expose the level of your stupid pls! I never knew it got to this level, it is purging me already. Smh
And he just confirmed my statement cheesy. Empty heads everywhere.Amazing
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by LaExpert: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:

Yes!!! Yes he did not.

Really so did admin has been incompetentvin terms of security cheesy SMH

Yes, the present government has been incapable of carrying out one of its major promises- the rescuing of the abducted girls.

It is 11months+ into the administration, yet, there's has not been a breakthrough.

dulux07:

Yes!!! Yes he did not.

LIE!

The Federal Government took adequate actions and even engaged foreign aid.

"Nigerian Police Begin Documentation of Kidnapped Girls"
allafrica.com/stories/201405021865.html

"80 U.S. troops in Chad will aid search for abducted Nigerian girls"
edition.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world/africa/nigeria-violence/

Foreign aid

"In addition to the U.S., Britain has promised to provide satellite imagery, France said it will send security agents and Canada offered surveillance equipment and personnel to run it. China became the latest nation to offer help on Thursday."

m.voanews.com/a/five-countries-to-help-nigeria-find-kidnapped-girls/1910259.html

dulux07:

You can only forgive not forget. What the last admin in terms of security. His unforgettable. Unforgivable.
If ur family member is among those gals. U did be cursing the past admin.

1. In terms of National Security, it may interest annoy you to know that the Boko Haram insurgency was at its barest minimum towards the end of the last administration...but that's the truth.

2. Other than the blemish of the Boko Haram insurgency that plagued the past administration (which is still existent in the present administration anyway), what other security issues did the Nation experience?

Hope you're not also forgetting the Fulani Herdsmen's notoriety in the present administration...which is continually being looked over by the present administration

3. If it was that easy to rescue the abducted girls, why has the current administration not achieved it in its almost one year in power?

4. If I may ask, what did the last administration do in terms of security that is 'unforgettable and unforgivable?'

5. The abduction wasn't the fault of the last administration.
The APC led state governor/government even affirmed that they did not call the presidency to inform them of such occurrence...you would have probably cursed them for that.

If YOU had a family member as a victim of the abduction, you would be angry with the present administration for tricking you into believing the were going to rescue the victims.

My advice:
Instead of you to keep blaming the past administration on issues like these, why don't you just support the Govt. in their search for the girls...if there's any search at all and let the country move forward.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Dollipsejay(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
No no no.. U are not making sense. Why can't they be allow inside villa Supporting Buhari and APC shouldn't take some common sense away from us. Do you know the agonies these girls love one's having being going through? E be like say you no get younger sister or daughter that's why u dey talk like this. Mtcheww.
NO i disagree with you. the presidential villa is not a stadium for noise or lamentation. even the president is not around to talk to them. and they cant be allowed in because ASO should be respected
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
LaExpert:

Yes, the present government has been incapable of carrying out one of its major promises- the rescuing of the abducted girls.

It is 11months+ into the administration, yet, there's has not been a breakthrough.

LIE!

The Federal Government took adequate actions and even engaged foreign aid.

"Nigerian Police Begin Documentation of Kidnapped Girls"
allafrica.com/stories/201405021865.html

"80 U.S. troops in Chad will aid search for abducted Nigerian girls"
edition.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world/africa/nigeria-violence/

Foreign aid

"In addition to the U.S., Britain has promised to provide satellite imagery, France said it will send security agents and Canada offered surveillance equipment and personnel to run it. China became the latest nation to offer help on Thursday."

m.voanews.com/a/five-countries-to-help-nigeria-find-kidnapped-girls/1910259.html

1. In terms of National Security, it may interest annoy you to know that the Boko Haram insurgency was at its barest minimum towards the end of the last administration...but that's the truth.

2. Other than the blemish of the Boko Haram insurgency that plagued the past administration (which is still existent in the present administration anyway), what other security issues did the Nation experience?

3. If it was that easy to rescue the abducted girls, why has the current administration not achieved it in its almost one year in power?

4. If I may ask, what did the last administration do in terms of security that is 'unforgettable and unforgivable?'

5. The abduction wasn't the fault of the last administration.
The APC led state governor/government even affirmed that they did not call the presidency to inform them of such occurrence...you would have probably cursed them for that.

If [b]YOU[/] had a family member as a victim of the abduction, you would be angry with the present administration for tricking you into believing the were going to rescue the victims.

My advice:
Instead of you to keep blaming the past administration on issues like these, why don't you just support the Govt. in their search for the girls...if there's any search at all and let the country move forward.
Honestly i Will take your advice wink

There is no where, no interview, aljazeera, cnn, ebonylive, where buhari said precisely said HE WILL rescue chibok girls, he only said his admin will try as much as possible to. He was very cautious with his choice of words. N besides no hope is lost, he has not spent up to a yr. So its no trick.

But that does not change the fact that 2.2b dollars meant for weapon was embezzled. That is pure evil. Its easier for us to overlook n let it past cos we dont live in the north nor our families affected.

Fighting of boko haram 2wards d end of his regime was simply because of elections. This present has collected bck all the local govt controlled by BH in less than a yr. Thats is impressive.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by olajadex(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Then have you forgotten your bad luck and born failure buhari promised to bring them back to their parents? He won through Chibok scandal so hr must redeem his lost integrity by bringing back those girls.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by melachima(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
na aso rock gate be dat?
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Ghost447(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
darkenkach:
But the president is In China, who will address them?
Osinbajo
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its beacause the woman is popular. Of it were a group of everyday people they woulda shot them.... The army are better at such... kill them and bury the. in mass graves then claim that they were trying to disarm them.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
drss1:
u dey village so u never seen US citizens protesting infront of white house in washington
In front of white house gate is NOT the same as inside white house! STOP the lies..@ least they weren't bundled and physically harassed like in the last admin..
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by LaExpert: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:

Honestly i Will take your advice wink

There is no where, no interview, aljazeera, cnn, ebonylive, where buhari said precisely said HE WILL rescue chibok girls, he only said his admin will try as much as possible to. He was very cautious with his choice of words. N besides no hope is lost, he has not spent up to a yr. So its no trick.

But that does not change the fact that 2.2b dollars meant for weapon was embezzled. That is pure evil. Its easier for us to overlook n let it past cos we dont live in the north nor our families affected.

Fighting of boko haram 2wards d end of his regime was simply because of elections. This present has collected bck all the local govt controlled by BH in less than a yr. Thats is impressive.

That's it, if the present government promised the masses to 'try as much as possible,' to rescue the girls...that is exactly why they got so many votes and in about a year, nothing has come out, I wonder why the past administration is still being blamed.

Does the present administration have to spend more than a year before the girls will be rescued?
Did the last administration spend more than one year for the search or the girls?

The actions of the present administration on the Boko Haram issue is laudable, they have kept the intensity the previous administration fought with...elections or not.

As regards the arms deal scam, if truly anyone diverted funds, they should be properly investigated and prosecuted.
My take.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by George2016(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
U are back again after the disappointment.
Now u want to make it look real as if u are not supporting any party.
Madam go do better thing for ur life with ur team.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by nortcentrallord(m): 12:51am On Apr 15, 2016
dulux07:

It's not this administrations fault that they inherited a sick Nigeria yet your god buhari is junketing up and down like a goat with running tummy. He should just sit down and say it was GEJ's administration that Nigeria became sick then.

So because the girls where not kidnapped during this administration, the BBOG org shouldn't carry out their programs where they feel like. It is nitwits like you that will never make your country grow. Lest I forget, didn't buhari promised to return the girls to their parents? Now you will tell me he needs time. Lol.
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by dulux07(m): 1:19am On Apr 15, 2016
nortcentrallord:

It's not this administrations fault that they inherited a sick Nigeria yet your god buhari is junketing up and down like a goat with running tummy. He should just sit down and say it was GEJ's administration that Nigeria became sick then.

So because the girls where not kidnapped during this administration, the BBOG org shouldn't carry out their programs where they feel like. It is nitwits like you that will never make your country grow. Lest I forget, didn't buhari promised to return the girls to their parents? Now you will tell me he needs time. Lol.
For ur mind, what u wrote makes sense. undecided rubbish. U lack common sense and knowledge. Always understand d context of a post before commenting, try to use ur brain, its there 4 a reason. undecided n if u cant, consult a wise person before commenting. undecided
Re: Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today by Penco2020(m): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2016
dulux07:

Was d kidnapped not part of your people to discredit GEJ ? Now you people should call shekau and tell him to bring them......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.